Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Another thing production could do is tape several sets of Friday's episode with different threesomes from the four contestants left. As said above the lines for the contestants are scripted, and since the episode is mostly flashbacks, there's not that much for any of them to say.

Monte and Taylor?? I think that will end when the season is over.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Apparently, Monte moved out of the HoH room.  Looking for a reason to evict Taylor if he gets that option at the F3?

That was my first reaction - especially when he went and told Turner everything.  Turner has a stronger chance of winning the Final HOH over Taylor.  And it's a given he will take Monte.

3 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I mean, Monte and Taylor is pretty typical for what happens when the physical attraction is much stronger than any real compatibility. People jump into bed, get all that lust out of their system, and then are like "meh."

It’s a universal truth; hell, Meatloaf’s song about it was one of his biggest hits.  😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Brittany is making her pitch to Monte now.  Surprisingly, she's making a lot of good points and making them very calmly and with zero condescension in her voice (big shocker to me!), but he still seems to be too stubborn to see it.

I don't think he's being stubborn.  Monte knows that if Turner, who is a strong competitor, wins the Final HOH he will take him.  But if Brittany did, she would take Taylor.

Monte told Turner after he won the veto, that he can't stomach evicting him and that he doesn't want Brittany any where near F2.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

It’s a universal truth; hell, Meatloaf’s song about it was one of his biggest hits.  😆

🎶I STARTED SWEARIN TO MY GOD AND ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE THAT I WOULD LOVE YOU TIL THE END OF TIME

I SWORE I WOULD LOVE YOU TIL THE END OF TIME...

SO NOW I'M PRAYING FOR THE END OF TIME

TO HURRY UP AND ARRIVE

CAUSE IF I GOTTA SPEND ANOTHER MINUTE WITH YOU

I DON'T THINK THAT I CAN REALLY SURVIVE🎶

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 12
19 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Brittany is making her pitch to Monte now.  Surprisingly, she's making a lot of good points and making them very calmly and with zero condescension in her voice (big shocker to me!), but he still seems to be too stubborn to see it.

I appreciate that she is fighting and not rolling over.  However, I really don't see how it would be good for Monte to keep her over Turner.  Turner has shown no indication he would do anything other than take Monte at the end.  

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

🎶I STARTED SWEARIN TO MY GOD AND ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE THAT I WOULD LOVE YOU TIL THE END OF TIME

I SWORE I WOULD LOVE YOU TIL THE END OF TIME...

TO HURRY UP AND ARRIVE

Just reading those lyrics now puts me in cold sweats, thinking of how many of my college “relationships” came just that close

• LOL 8
50 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

I don't think he's being stubborn.  Monte knows that if Turner, who is a strong competitor, wins the Final HOH he will take him.  But if Brittany did, she would take Taylor.

Yeah, it's weird, because there truly ISN'T a good argument to be made for Monte to keep Brit over Turner. She will not take him to Final 2, while Turner will. It's just about the most no-brainer decision possible. And that's not even taking into account that he might not think Taylor will take him to F2 after their little dustup, making it make even LESS sense to give Taylor the option of taking Brit to F2 instead if she were to win the F3 HOH. 

There is no good argument for Brit to make here.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
54 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

TO HURRY UP AND ARRIVE

Ode to Big Brother Finale Week

• Applause 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Brittany trying to explain to Monte why he should evict his closest ally to keep her is like Tootie in Meet Me in St. Louis wanting to bring her snow men with her to New York City when the family has to move there. 

In both cases, it is an absurd idea that shows how poorly each of them are at rational thought. 

This season is good enough for TWO Meet Me in St. Louis references!

• Applause 4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I’m just glad we never had to contend with smart phones; the worst we ever had to deal with were Polaroids.

YOU KIDS AND YOUR POLAROIDS.

I didn't have them when I was a kid, but my 20s and especially my 30s, smartphones were commonplace. I never had anything to worry about because I'm boring, but I can't imagine the number of people who've had shit go down because of them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I’m just glad we never had to contend with smart phones; the worst we ever had to deal with were Polaroids.

Ahh, Polaroids. No negatives, no prying eyes of drugstore clerks.

I would never have survived a digital adolescence. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Production gave them more shirts to tie-dye, and a go-pro to film them doing it. Only Monte and Turner are participating because Brittany's asleep and I think Taylor is up but didn't want to. The go-pro segments they're filming are like an infomercial lol. Turner is describing how to do it and the instructions. I think the idea was they were supposed to film each other having fun and laughing. But since it's just the two of them it's very instructional and robotic.

• LOL 1

Taylor needs to step away from this Brittany mission and start working on Turner & Monte.  She's onboard a sinking ship right now with Brittany trying to plug holes when the entire hull is out.  I think she's so focused on winning this battle at final 3 she's missing what she needs to do to win the war.  Boating & war analogies, who am I?:)

Edited by pennben
  • LOL 5

Quite a bit of tension in the house tonight. Taylor spent a little time grumping around the kitchen, getting annoyed at everything in her path. “Of course. Of course they have a final 2,” she muttered to herself.

Then everyone hung out in the yard for awhile, even Brittany! She was surprisingly relaxed and sociable, a far cry from the intense and badgering Brittany I’ve grown accustomed to. Too bad she didn’t bring out this part of her personality a little sooner. 

There was no game talk, just chitchat about where they’ve lived and what they want to do after the show. Turner got Monte all excited about van life, which I took to mean living in a van with only the bare essentials (and presumably no shower.) Monte wants to do a travel podcast wherein he coaches people to get over their fear of travel. Not sure how much of a market there is for that, but ok.

Not much was said between Monte and Taylor; they mostly just talked past each other. Cordial but cool. Eventually, Taylor left to do laundry and never came back. Then Brittany went to bed, leaving Monte and Turner to start their usual nightly game of pool. Last bros standing.

Sounds like Monte finally confronted Taylor on her behaviour. Like he told Turner, he told Taylor that she "acts differently" in public vs in private (because, well duh, that's how people can be, they don't act the same around people in groups vs people they are closest to). Sounds like Taylor had to apologize and Monte basically was like "whatever" and then still slept downstairs.

On the one hand, good for someone FINALLY talking to her face to face, even if Monte already bitched to Turner before. On the other hand, despite me not having watched it personally, the updates I'm reading about it make Monte seem condescending toward Taylor. But maybe that's just the frankness of the updates, making it seem worse and not like a mature...ish conversation. Or maybe I'm still salty over Monte's overall behaviour and am pushing it onto this conversation.

Oh, and then I read things like this and go "nah, my instincts are right, this man sucks." I HATE when men talk down to any woman like this, and Monte's done it a lot. He makes it seem like he's doing it to "help" and to be "honest", but he's actually just being a dick.

Also this.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Well I'm kind of glad Monte and Taylor fizzled so quickly. There's nothing quite as cringe as a Big Brother showmance staying together for a few months post-show to get more appearances and money. 

I figured their whole showmance was really "we're horny and need to get it out of our system." But damn, they fizzled out VERY fast.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Just here to say Fuck Monte. I know it really didn't matter who was nommed but I still wish Taylor had popped him up there against Turner, maybe it would have messed with him and he'd have lost veto. As we knew Taylor's game like Michael's was always gonna come down to comps. Knowing this show Taylor will win one part and get my hopes up only to lose part 2.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, blixie said:

Knowing this show Taylor will win one part and get my hopes up only to lose part 2.

Sigh, you know that's gonna happen. We can never have a good ending to this fucking show!

I still can't get over how bad this last week's scheduling is. The poor editors lol. And what, we're only going to have 3 days to vote for AFP? 

• Sad 3

Unpopular opinion, I know, but I’m really over Taylor. I felt so much for her in the beginning, with Daniel and Nicole, and the whole “with the Lays” thing was heartbreaking.  Well, not actually in the beginning bc tbh she WAS a little standoffish to the women and hung with the guys, and that started it.  But then she turned it around.  But honestly she has some kind of attitude and thinks she runs the game when she really doesn’t even seem to understand it.  Her first HOH was abysmal.  And in 24 seasons of watching this show I don’t think I’ve EVER seen anyone swan around in the HOH robe like she does, even in her second time around, it’s all so much posturing with her.  Despite her obvious beauty and her pageant success I feel somehow she is very insecure and unsure of herself.  And hey Taylor here’s a tip: when there are four of you left, and one is your showmance, don’t pull off the headphones by bitching that he’s in YOUR room listening to YOUR music and giving him attitude. It was ok though when you were in HIS room?  You may have cost yourself his vote 

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Have to agree with people who are not feeling Taylor as much & I’m thinking that THIS is the actual Taylor that initially the girls were complaining about.  I wonder if someone in production told her how she was being perceived and thus we got the tearful waif who was being bullied.  Just a thought.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Never Again said:

Unpopular opinion, I know, but I’m really over Taylor. I felt so much for her in the beginning, with Daniel and Nicole, and the whole “with the Lays” thing was heartbreaking.  Well, not actually in the beginning bc tbh she WAS a little standoffish to the women and hung with the guys, and that started it.  But then she turned it around.  But honestly she has some kind of attitude and thinks she runs the game when she really doesn’t even seem to understand it.  Her first HOH was abysmal.  And in 24 seasons of watching this show I don’t think I’ve EVER seen anyone swan around in the HOH robe like she does, even in her second time around, it’s all so much posturing with her.  Despite her obvious beauty and her pageant success I feel somehow she is very insecure and unsure of herself.  And hey Taylor here’s a tip: when there are four of you left, and one is your showmance, don’t pull off the headphones by bitching that he’s in YOUR room listening to YOUR music and giving him attitude. It was ok though when you were in HIS room?  You may have cost yourself his vote 

Did you watch any season Marcellas was on? He was always in robes! Pretty sure he was in Janelle's HOH robe when he didn't even win HOH lol.

Also if you loose a vote over taking headphones off of someone who is sleeping and not listening to music you probably never had his vote to begin with.

Taylor's first HOH wasnt that bad. Daniel and Turner (his second one) where both 10x worse. 

4 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Have to agree with people who are not feeling Taylor as much & I’m thinking that THIS is the actual Taylor that initially the girls were complaining about.  I wonder if someone in production told her how she was being perceived and thus we got the tearful waif who was being bullied.  Just a thought.

As someone who has watched this show live since season 5 everyone becomes annoying at this part of the game. The pressure/isolation from their support systems gets to everyone and people start acting out. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Last week Monte literally put Taylor on the block, but she's a horrible person for taking headphones off of his head?

Sure, she's the problem...

• Like 5
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

This season is good enough for TWO Meet Me in St. Louis references!

The BB house is nowhere near as glorious as the houses in the opening scenes of Meet Me in St. Louis. Those houses were so gorgeous. 

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
 I can not wait to see Monte get roasted while Taylor gets nothing but love in the exit interviews lol.

Taylor will receive love in the CBS interviews however many fans of the show can't stand her now and they are criticizing her all over twitter and facebook and YouTube. 

• Love 2

The thing that makes me feel really bad is that Monte has been bashing Taylor since day 1, and not just casual dislike but saying really horrible things. Then he sleeps with her with her not knowing the bad things he said. That's just really cruel. I understand Taylor wanted sex too but I don't think she would have slept with him knowing he's been personally targeting her like that. She slept with him under false pretenses, imo.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Never Again said:

I think Taylor has low self esteem regardless of her pageant experiences and her good looks. I think her smug attitude is fake and an act. I think when Taylor cried at the beginning of the season that was the real Taylor. But as the season went on, she grew more confident and developed a false persona. And I think she became obnoxious and I don't now get all the Taylor love. Is it because she is a black woman or because you admire her snarky personality and character? I think her personality sucks with all the sarcasm. You can be strong and confident and not appear so unappealing. Why is she unappealing? Because of the endless scorn for others. 

I think she is trying too hard to empower herself as a woman and as a black woman. If you have to keep reminding people you will be the first black woman to win, there is something slightly wrong with that. She should win for the way she played not because of her race. She should brag about that AFTER she wins not always sit in the DR and make that her only cache or her only reason to want to win. Let others celebrate you for that. Say it once and be done, stop making a game show a race war. 

• Love 4

My fantasy ending is that Monte wins final HOH & decides the best way to put Taylor further in ‘her place’ is to sit beside him at final 2 so he can show his righteousness when he is named winner & further prove his ‘superiority’ to her, only for her to win & step out of the house without a glance at him. 

My hope is that Taylor wins final HOH & wins, regardless of who she takes. 

My expectation is Turner or Monte win, most likely Monte. Sigh. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

The thing that makes me feel really bad is that Monte has been bashing Taylor since day 1, and not just casual dislike but saying really horrible things. Then he sleeps with her with her not knowing the bad things he said. That's just really cruel. I understand Taylor wanted sex too but I don't think she would have slept with him knowing he's been personally targeting her like that. She slept with him under false pretenses, imo.

She seemed fake as well. She crushed on Joseph and then all of a sudden Monte has legs like "tree trunks?" They BOTH had sex knowing they BOTH talked shit about each other prior to their involvement. It was always only about sex regardless of their history with each other in the house. They are both two adults and took care of their physical needs. That was all it ever was. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LoveLeigh said:

I think Taylor has low self esteem regardless of her pageant experiences and her good looks. I think her smug attitude is fake and an act. I think when Taylor cried at the beginning of the season that was the real Taylor. But as the season went on, she grew more confident and developed a false persona. And I think she became obnoxious and I don't now get all the Taylor love. Is it because she is a black woman or because you admire her snarky personality and character? I think her personality sucks with all the sarcasm. You can be strong and confident and not appear so unappealing. Why is she unappealing? Because of the endless scorn for others. 

I think she is trying too hard to empower herself as a woman and as a black woman. If you have to keep reminding people you will be the first black woman to win, there is something slightly wrong with that. She should win for the way she played not because of her race. She should brag about that AFTER she wins not always sit in the DR and make that her only cache or her only reason to want to win. Let others celebrate you for that. Say it once and be done, stop making a game show a race war. 

But the road from insecure to confident is not a straight line.  You have to relearn everything, so it's messy.  If what's happening with her is growing pains, I'm fine with giving her the space to figure it out.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

I understand Taylor wanted sex 

For sure this woman wanted and needed some touch, but it's very hard to celebrate it for that when you know how much shit he's talked about her that she is unaware of and then how legitimately gross is to her FACE yet and still. ::barf emoji:: And she's apologizing to him, she's getting deep about a playful moment with HEADPHONES. Comp gods please please please let her win F3 HOH and take that bitch ass Turner.

9 minutes ago, LoveLeigh said:

he is trying too hard to empower herself as a woman and as a black woman.

Yeah Black women have so much power in this world and then they walk around like cold sarcastic sluts and want us to like them. Pfft.

• Applause 6
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, blixie said:

Comp gods please please please let her win F3 HOH and take that bitch ass Turner.

She’d still take Monte. 😔 Taking Monte and then beating him would be amazing too though. But misogynistic men winning is Big Brother’s DNA so I don’t have much faith. I just hope Taylor’s Karma can find a way! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, LoveLeigh said:

The BB house is nowhere near as glorious as the houses in the opening scenes of Meet Me in St. Louis. Those houses were so gorgeous. 

Taylor will receive love in the CBS interviews however many fans of the show can't stand her now and they are criticizing her all over twitter and facebook and YouTube. 

Facebook is full of racist grandmas, Youtube comments are nothing but trolls and the scum of the Earth (you've never heard the warning "never read the comments on Youtube"?) and Twitter has been divided on her since the beginning. Nothing is new there.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1