Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Wouldn’t she possibly recognize the Queen from that Naked Gun movie or from the 2012 London Olympics opening ceremony? Oh wait, this is Alyssa. Never mind.

Edited by TimWil
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Wouldn’t she possibly recognize the Queen from that Naked Gun movie or from the 2012 London Olympics opening ceremony? Oh wait, this is Alyssa. Never mind.

Well, Alyssa's rule is nothing pre-2010, so there is a possibility she watched the 2012 opening ceremonies, lol. 

FYI - that's still my absolute favorite Olympics opening ceremony moment of all time.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I want Michael to win. That’s all. It’s not about who I think is pretty or who I want to hang out with or even who was treated wrongly.  I think he is a superior player on many levels and I hope he gets past the DE and comps out and wins.  To me, anyone else left is not nearly as deserving.  And I know that if you get to the end and win then I guess by definition you’re deserving of that win, but I just feel that he really gets the game strategically and is a shockingly good comp beast. I like to see that rewarded.  I’ll be nervous tonight and I rarely am emotionally involved lol

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 12

I’d be targeting Michael but if I couldn’t get him.  I’d probably would be targeting Brittany because she protects him.  Also are we so sure a Brittany HoH would be fun?  I see a possibility for disaster.  Her noms would be Monte and Turner but if Turner won Veto, Brittany would put Taylor up and I could Alyssa voting with Turner and voting Taylor out.

Honestly, as long as Michael wins the F5 HOH, Taylor will be fine.  There's no way Michael is going to get rid of her in favor of Monte/Turner.  Alyssa is in more danger of going than Taylor - and that's only if Monte or Turner luck into a POV win to take themselves off the block.  Losing Brittany in the DE doesn't hurt Taylor's game and probably improves her chances of making it to F2.  I don't believe Michael wants Monte or Turner anywhere near F3 when he could have Taylor and Alyssa instead.

Hah, well, they should at least tell the Jury House about the Queen. Like, what if Julie asks Jasmine what she’s looking forward to when she’s back outside? And Jasmine says “Goin’ to London and hangin’ out in front of Buck ‘N HAM Palace. I might even run into the Queen and I’ve heard she’s sweeter than home grown molasses in Terrance’s crock pot!”

Edited by TimWil
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
19 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Honestly, as long as Michael wins the F5 HOH, Taylor will be fine.  There's no way Michael is going to get rid of her in favor of Monte/Turner.  Alyssa is in more danger of going than Taylor - and that's only if Monte or Turner luck into a POV win to take themselves off the block.

I only thought that because I saw a recap of one Brittany’s Cam talks.  She was going to put Alyssa on the block if Monte won Veto and Taylor on the block if Turner won.

When Indy named the three she saw as most likely to be evicted, my closed captioning said she was expecting "Jasmine, Paris, or Alyssa." 

Thalia:  Who the hell is Paris?  It took me longer than I like to admit to figure out she said "Terrance." 

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 5

So Turner is out for the next HOH. So it’s Monte vs. Brittany/Taylor/Alyssa. If one of them win, I’m hoping they actually get a clue and make sure one of Turner/Monte goes, regardless of veto. This end game just got a LOT more interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Brittany whining about Michael having the temerity to save himself betrays such a lack of awareness and serious self-absorption.  HE'S GOING AWAY. You remain strictly due to your lousy BB acumen and YOU are the victim?      

Edited by Lonesome Rhodes
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Michael will shut down Terrance after walking in right after him and then proceed to shut him down for the rest of their time in the jury house. And that makes me OK with what happened tonight.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Brittany whining about Michael having the temerity to save himself betrays such a lack of awareness and serious self-absorption.  HE'S GOING AWAY. You remain strictly due to your lousy BB acumen and YOU are the victim?      

Brittany has a love affair with being the victim.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Well that was quite a DE.

I did feel bad for Brittany. Michael's speech was 100% real -- he genuinely didn't like her or care about her. You could tell that Brittany has gotten this speech many times in her life. 

Feeds back. Taylor is doing some Brittany hospice care.

• Sad 9

I think Michael's head was TOO much in the game all season, so I think it blinded him to the fact that these are real people he's talking to and playing with. So I think he's gotten in the way of his emotions and reacting appropriately in situations (such as withholding Kyle's Cookout theory, or this speech about Brittany).

I don't think it makes him a bad person, but I think it does showcase a very fatal flaw in his game and I can see why he's gone now.

But still, it's a damn shame, and I am 100% worried about Taylor should she not win HOH tonight. I think with Michael gone, she becomes the biggest target with her story arc. Nobody's targeting Alyssa because they know they can boot her at F3 if they want. Brittany's a major target because of her rat game, but the rest of the houseguests could see her as an easy beat as well, now that her game has blown up. Turner is a major target with the most comp wins now but he could end up being safe if Alyssa or Monte win HOH, or are even just the two votes for him to stay. And Monte SHOULD be a target, but I don't know if the women see Monte as the biggest threat, especially not with Taylor close to him. 

Which leaves Taylor whose story HAS to be on people's minds now that Michael is gone as a shield. Yes, it opens up the game now, but not for Taylor's benefit.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Never Again said:

I just feel that he really gets the game strategically and is a shockingly good comp beast. I like to see that rewarded.  I’ll be nervous tonight and I rarely am emotionally involved lol

I think Michael's a good player, but if you have to comp beast to win, I don't think you're really all that impressive of a strategic player, frankly. 

Had he comp beasted to the win, bless him.  That, in and of itself, is very impressive, but it's not great strategy.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

I feel bad for Brittany in the sense it sucks for that to happen on national tv, but she did bring this on herself. Whenever she panics she runs her mouth. I've seen Michael warn her about doing this multiple times. 

Feeds are back. Brittany is upset, Taylor is giving her a pep talk that they have to win since Michael is right Turner&Monte will go after them now. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Michael's a good player, but if you have to comp beast to win, I don't think you're really all that impressive of a strategic player, frankly. 

Had he comp beasted to the win, bless him.  That, in and of itself, is very impressive, but it's not great strategy.

I agree about comp beasting, but I do think the cookout 2.0 reveal was icky, but ruthless. I don't see a lot of comp beasts from the past coming up with plan except for maybe Tyler. 

Feeds are going to be 🔥 tonight! Turner and sweet Taylor consoling devastated Brittany and Alyssa playing the game and telling Turner and Monte she wants Brittany out next because everything Michael said in his speech were facts and wants an F3 with them. 👏

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, I think Alyssa drops Brittany/Taylor and joins up with Monte/Turner, which...blech.

I don't.  She's not playing for 2nd place any more than anyone else and with 0 comp wins, she knows she can't be sitting next to Monte or Turner, who have had much better jury management than either Taylor or Brittany.  

4 minutes ago, Intoresting said:

Brittany is just upset because she realizes everyone was ratting her out to Michael.

Well, that's her own damn fault.  And I'm glad of it.  She was playing a rat game, especially this week and it was absolutely horrible.  Plus, she was arrogant as hell every time Michael won saying "we, we, we" when it was all Michael dragging her along.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Taylor is doing some Brittany hospice care.

Taylor really seems like a genuinely good person.  The other day she said to the camera that she was afraid that Brittany would be hurt when she sees the video clip of Taylor and Terrance laughing over Brittany's comic.  

Of course, there are a hundred other things that Brittany will be hurt over when she gets out.  I hope her Steven is ready to give her some emotional TLC. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, I think Alyssa drops Brittany/Taylor and joins up with Monte/Turner, which...blech.

I think Brittany will be the next to go, then Alyssa.  Taylor has more of a relationship with Monte.

Michael - what a sore loser.  What did he expect - that the HGs were going to just hand him $750k. 

Edited by twilightzone
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I said this in the episode thread, but it's appropriate here too, I think:

I get Brittany being thrown, but Michael didn't say anything personal about her. He threw her game under the bus, nothing about Brittany as a person outside of the house. Desperate, kinda devious hail mary? Sure, but I wouldn't say he crossed any kind of ethical line or anything.

• Like 2
  • Love 12

I love it when the evicted person just jumps up and walks out, I always hated all the phoney hugging I love you guys, gag me with a spoon..

I wanted Miichael to win, so don't really care to even watch it now, will read up on here tho, love these posts, wouldn't be too upset with a Turner win, he's done more than the rest that are left I guess..

• Love 6

I wonder if the rope competition was sort of a clown shoe thing--like maybe Michael's rope was wound around a couple of more times because production wanted him out.

Well, if anyone had doubts about Michael being an escape room manager, it was confirmed tonight.  Wow, shades of Saul Goodman.  Did not expect that. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

They’re packing Michael’s stuff. I think Alyssa would win against everyone besides Turner and Taylor. 

I don't think Alyssa beats Monte. Jasmine was bitter towards Alyssa when she left. I don't see Turner, Joseph, Terrance, Michael, Brittany and Taylor voting for Alyssa over Monte. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

I think Brittany/Alyssa will be the next to go.  Taylor has more of a relationship with Monte.

Monte's talked about getting out Taylor. He may talk to her a lot, but he's also shit talked her just as much. He'd get rid of her, for sure. He may try to fight for her, but if he sees her as a threat to win, he'll take the shot. I think he'd take the shot for Taylor over Alyssa or Brittany if he's looking for an easy win.

1 minute ago, Gemma Violet said:

I wonder if the rope competition was sort of a clown shoe thing--like maybe Michael's rope was wound around a couple of more times because production wanted him out.

I read that Michael's rope might have broke at the end. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

That's only if, I think, Turner or Monte tells her that Brittany spilled her women's F3 alliance to them.  This is really going to determine whether or not Alyssa meant it when she pitched that to Brittany.

Haven’t they already exposed that to both Taylor & Alyssa?

After all his studying, Michael doesn’t get to play the bb memory comp. I can’t remember the last time I was so invested at F5. Usually I’ve lost interest in who wins by F7. Even though Mike was barreling through this season, it was still such a dramatic season and his elimination now makes it even more juicy because it levels the playing field. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I was really pulling for Michael to win. School just started today so I'll have much less time to waste watching feeds so in a way it's good he left tonight. Now I can just watch the episodes for the inevitable Turner win.

I don't think there is anything inevitable left going forward. I could see any two of them making it to F2. WINNING is harder for a bunch of them, but that's a lot different than any one of them making F2.

I'd take the field against Turner easily.

• Love 3

I think whoever wins HOH tonight will determine the endgame.

If Monte wins, it's game over for the women. Monte would put up Alyssa/Brittany but I could see him renomming Taylor to get her out, especially if he thinks the other two are an easy beat.

If Alyssa wins, who knows what she would do. Would she target Brittany, the only person she could probably beat? Monte, who definitely would only drag her to the end?

If Taylor or Brittany win, I do think it favours the women, so that's good. Except Taylor wants Turner/Alyssa up which could go VERY badly. 

Brittany, believe it or not, may be the best shot at getting out one of the men this week.

• Love 1