Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

This is another source beside’s spoiler girl with this info. Taran also retweeted it so that gives me some confidence it is true. 

I want to believe. I think the tiktoker I follow said that Michael and Britt are obsessed with Kyle leaving scenarios that would otherwise seem unlikely if they didn't know or strongly suspect Kyle was on the block. 

Yeah I really wanna know how they got any footage out of this week after the wall yeller/music a thon.

ETA: that I will find it deeply hilarious if the only yeller banner to break through to a hammie was this one and Terrance, something about him taking everything at face value rather than trying to read in and really figure something out, someone shouts Kyle is a liar and he's like Kyle you're AUT.

Edited by blixie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, blixie said:

I want to believe. I think the tiktoker I follow said that Michael and Britt are obsessed with Kyle leaving scenarios that would otherwise seem unlikely if they didn't know or strongly suspect Kyle was on the block. 

I don’t know about obsessed, but from what I saw of their strategizing last night they were definitely considering all possibilities, preparing for every configuration of who might leave/ come back. As they should. It’s this kind of attention to detail that is really annoying me, because I admire it and I don’t want to admire anything Michael does.

I guess this was a good week to be mostly unable to watch feeds, because what little I have seen has been zzzz. I wish I could watch Thursday night, though, because depending on what Turner/Joseph figured out about Kyle’s LO betrayal, that’s gonna be one crazy reunion. Someone please recap for me!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

The Dyerfest folk are looking rough.   If you didn't believe Turner could look more unkempt, you're in for a surprise. 

They are discussing the heat, bugs, and that the tarp hasn't helped the conditions they're experiencing.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Turner confirmed he’s off the block. Now is this Kyle’s ploy to take the insiders target off him next week or did Terrance really flip?

Turner Alyssa playing cornhole, nice that they got them instead of the makeshift pool ring floatie they were using before for cornhole. 

J trying to get Terry to break the tie and being ignored.

Looks like they’re doing DRs 1 by 1. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

So, basically, the outside feeds were down while the BB crew figured out how to install a tarp over the backyard...  Well, I guess Spoilergirl was right that there was a "really good reason" why the feeds were down.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

So, basically, the outside feeds were down while the BB crew figured out how to install a tarp over the backyard...  Well, I guess Spoilergirl was right that there was a "really good reason" why the feeds were down.

It’s supposed to keep out the drones but it’s increased the temp in the BY during the day, they’re struggling. 

Kyle doesn’t look too bothered to be on the block. Making post show plans with Ally.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

It’s supposed to keep out the drones but it’s increased the temp in the BY during the day, they’re struggling. 

Lawdy, what an epic fail of a twist, BB.  Have they at least installed some cooling stations or given them fans?  

It makes sense, now, that some of the Brochella HGs said the Dyrefest ones had been inside earlier.

Joseph is talking with Terrance.  J says he "will never forgive Michael" for putting him in this situation.   Terrance is saying he will vote for him if J can get Turner to vote against Kyle.  

What member of the BB brain trust thought it would be a good idea to make some of the players live outside for a week, knowing that people try to communicate with them in a bunch of different ways? And was it the same member whose solution to this completely avoidable problem was that they use a TARP?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I’m getting tired of J’s pitch, it’s the same thing over and over again about 2nd life. Terrance hoping Monte is gone this week and Alyssa or Kyle wins HoH, so clearly he’s not flipped and Joe is still going. This is definitely a Kyle showing the insiders he has no alliance with Terrance. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

So, I guess taking Turner down and putting Kyle up was indeed a plan by Kyle to make the other Leftovers think Turner ratted them out.  Hopefully, that won't work since Terrence can't keep his mouth shut.

I think they plan to say Joseph ratted the LO out so Turner can use this as the excuse of why he evicted Joseph and still be in good with the LO, playing a double agent role. Terrence can say he had no choice.

Turner is crazy for going along with this, but I guess anything to keep sliding on by. I can't believe this guy runs a small business, given that he doesn't seem like a big planner. It all just falls into his lap.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, thestorm said:

Jury Management, Bitter Jury is a real thing.

People say all sorts of things when they're about to get evicted. You seem really fixated on this idea of the jury being bitter, but I see no evidence anyone will be all that bitter. This isn't like BB20 where you just knew Bayleigh and Sam were going to be really bitter.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

People say all sorts of things when they're about to get evicted. You seem really fixated on this idea of the jury being bitter, but I see no evidence anyone will be all that bitter. This isn't like BB20 where you just knew Bayleigh and Sam were going to be really bitter.

But it's too early to claim that there is no evidence of a bitter jury when there is only 1 jury member.  And Cody and Derek in their podcast expects Indy to be a bitter jury.

Sam wasn't bitter with Tyler until he evicted her in 5th place.  We are not there with BB24 yet.

Edited by thestorm
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, thestorm said:

But it's too early to claim that there is no evidence of a bitter jury when there is only 1 jury member.  And Cody and Derek in their podcast expects Indy to be a bitter jury.

Sam wasn't bitter with Tyler until he evicted her in 5th place.  We are not there with BB24 yet.

Indy isn't going to be bitter. She's fine. 

Sam was actually bitter all season. She was bitter at Haleigh and Kaitlyn for being hussies, bitter that Fessy and Tyler "chose" hussies like Haleigh and Angela over her, bitter that Brent wasn't in love with her. It went on and on. You could tell she was going to be bitter because she was convince Tyler was in love with her and was shocked that Tyler was just using her.

Anyway it's dumb to count jury votes. You need to get there first.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, thestorm said:

Cody and Derrick don't watch the feeds I listened to 10 minutes of their podcast and had no idea what they were talking about regarding dynamics. Also Indy being bitter isn't revolutionary thinking personally I don't think she will be bitter. She doesn't blame Michael she blames Kyle.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, thestorm said:

It's also too early to claim that the jury will be bitter.  Can we table this for a few weeks?

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Terrance is such a blow-with-the-wind player that I won't pre-mourn Joseph with two days left. It would help if Turner did a little lowkey cleanup to try to change his Terrance's mind, but for all we know he is not desperate to keep LO going thanks to Kyle. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Terrance is such a blow-with-the-wind player that I won't pre-mourn Joseph with two days left. It would help if Turner did a little lowkey cleanup to try to change his Terrance's mind, but for all we know he is not desperate to keep LO going thanks to Kyle. 

Turner is a go with the flow type player. It's why he's skated by. He doesn't make waves, doesn't annoy people (except for Jasmine), hides his own feelings (except with Jasmine). If Terrance really wants Joe gone he won't push back.

• Love 1

Kyle says if he wins HoH, he’ll put up Monte/Taylor and backdoor Michael. It irks me that he’s the only one who’s voiced this that I want this to happen. So much for his alliance with M/B. Maybe someone can get Kyle out next. 

• Love 1

Alyssa upset that Kyle can’t even lie next to her  to sleep and Kyle saying it sucks but they have to play the part that Terrance is targeting the showmance. Idk if I was an insider, I’d not buy it because then the noms should have been K/A and no switch after veto. K/A/T/T planning to get their stories straight and say noms were K/J from the start. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Alyssa upset that Kyle can’t even lie next to her  to sleep and Kyle saying it sucks but they have to play the part that Terrance is targeting the showmance. Idk if I was an insider, I’d not buy it because then the noms should have been K/A and no switch after veto. K/A/T/T planning to get their stories straight and say noms were K/J from the start. 

If this is true then why wouldn't Terrance put up K and A from the start, not 'K and J'.  With K and A both on the block at least one of them would be gone.  I don't think their story will pass by Michael, Brittany, Taylor and Monte. Michael and Brittany may want to say they believe it because they are looking to move up in the L/O pecking order but Monte will want to discuss for sure. I am really hoping for a Monte/Taylor or Brittany HOH just so Kyle will have to scramble.  It will mean lots of whining but if they get rid of him, I will put up with it.

I just reread your post above Dizzyd and it seems I missed the part where you said exactly what I wrote.  Not enough caffeine in my system yet.  Sorry

Edited by Maggie Mae
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Turner is a go with the flow type player. It's why he's skated by. He doesn't make waves, doesn't annoy people (except for Jasmine), hides his own feelings (except with Jasmine). If Terrance really wants Joe gone he won't push back.

Turner's going to be crushed he didn't get to vote out Jasmine. Whom I would love to see on The Challenge paired up with Tyson.

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Kyle says if he wins HoH, he’ll put up Monte/Taylor and backdoor Michael. 

Backdooring Michael is THE MOVE.

Not sure if Taylor is the right one to put up and potentially be the other one on the block next Thursday.  Kyle is not gonna be accepted back easily and Michael is way smooth and could convince them that they should keep riding with him.  Taylor's support, imo, is very shallow. 

I kinda want Kyle to win HoH now because the fucking bloodbath Twitter will become if he puts up Monte/Taylor - even if he has no intention of either of them leaving - would be epic. If I can't have entertainment in the house, I'll take it in the social media circles.

I don't feel bad for Joseph - he played too hard and he flamed out before the end. Tale as old as time, etc. etc. He's a nice enough guy but I'm snickering at the thought of him being stuck in jury with Indy and Jasmine and having to fend off both of their advances.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

I'm torn between wanting drama/the dominant alliance not steamrolling to the end and Kyle not getting what he wants/Grodner not getting the derpy showmance footage she wants. 

I guess I win either way? Except it's BB and the actual outcome will be disappointing regardless.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

I'm torn between wanting drama/the dominant alliance not steamrolling to the end and Kyle not getting what he wants/Grodner not getting the derpy showmance footage she wants. 

I guess I win either way? Except it's BB and the actual outcome will be disappointing regardless.

Yeah, but Grodner really isn't going to get any footage.  I mean 10 seconds only goes so far.  <smirk>

• LOL 9

Turner is crazy for going along with this, but I guess anything to keep sliding on by. I can't believe this guy runs a small business, given that he doesn't seem like a big planner. It all just falls into his lap.

I was going to say perhaps Turner is pretending he's going along with it, but from what I've read he has not tried to persuade Terrance to vote to keep Joseph. So I guess he is.

5 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think a lot of people are over estimating how much they control they have over Terrence including Michael. 

I think a lot or people just see Terrence as the old cool guy- DJ Showtime that likes everybody, suspects nobody and isn't really playing the game. But he has a temper and holds his anger in well, I think he only vented to Daniel.  I can't really remember farther back.   He is super loyal to whoever he thinks is on his side but once Terrence is burned by someone there is no getting back in his good graces.  I think Turner is dead to him and he will ride or die with KA, possibly Brit and Michael, IF Kyle decides that's the way the wind is blowing.   However, he does suck as a player and he has just been very ineffectual at carrying out any gameplay until he lucked into the HOH and the info from Kyle.  

I also think that Turner is just going along with Terrence, A and K to stay out of the Bullseye but once he is back with his LO's I think that is where his true loyalty lies.  

• Like 1

I don’t think Terrance lucked into the HOH.  I think Michael maneuvered him into it.  He could have made a different choice of what two to put up which had a high probability of him going against a Leftover in the final, but he made a choice that made this impossible. So a Leftover can be sent home without him having to get blood on his hands….but it sounds like his plan didn’t work and Joseph blames him.  

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I don’t think Terrance lucked into the HOH.  I think Michael maneuvered him into it.  He could have made a different choice of what two to put up which had a high probability of him going against a Leftover in the final, but he made a choice that made this impossible. So a Leftover can be sent home without him having to get blood on his hands….but it sounds like his plan didn’t work and Joseph blames him.  

Joseph is trying to save his ass and Kyle was planting seeds about getting rid of Michael before the feeds went down. 

9 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Indy isn't going to be bitter. She's fine.

Anyway it's dumb to count jury votes. You need to get there first.

That's what I was saying - it's too dumb to claim there will be no bitter jury - when there has only been 1 jury member.

Indy said she is anti Brittany and Kyle.  She said her favorites are Taylor and Monte.

Edited by thestorm
  • Like 1

When Terrance won outside HOH he said that he first chose people he liked/trusted to be there. I thought he should have first chosen his target(s), that way he would be guaranteed to nominate at least one person and be ok with them going home. Even Turner told him to pick his target next, but he didn't. Meanwhile it seemed like Michael had already gone through hundreds permutations and possible outcomes in his head before picking even started. For that reason I don't think Terrance is necessarily a great player but he's an emotional player and when he gets in power we see now that his moves have consequences that sends everyone scrambling. Which is a skill itself but in the end he himself doesn't have control of his own game.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Good morning! All nice and quiet in the BB house. Camera 1 shows the hallway bedroom, camera looking down on Jasmine. One more night in that room, Jasmine, if we're lucky! Then you get your own room in the jury house! At the end Brittany is in her bed, sleeping more quietly than she did yesterday. I think Taylor is in her bed, but Camera 2 should let me know that. And it does! Taylor is restless, trying to get comfortable.

Cameras 3 and 4 show the men's bedroom. Monte is by himself in there. It must be nice for him to have a break from Terrance's snoring. (Snicker at Kyle outside, still stuck with Monte's snoring.)

I was trying to figure out who will go where when the house is reunited, 8 people left. Terrance and Turner will probably go back to their old beds. Alyssa, too. Kyle may join Alyssa in her room, but Michael may go back to the bed he was in in that room, too, or he could take Daniel's old bed.  Brittany and Taylor will stay in their beds in the hallway room. And someone will be in the HOH room. (I'm assuming Joseph and Jasmine will be gone.)

10 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Cody and Derrick don't watch the feeds I listened to 10 minutes of their podcast and had no idea what they were talking about regarding dynamics. Also Indy being bitter isn't revolutionary thinking personally I don't think she will be bitter. She doesn't blame Michael she blames Kyle.

They are going by the exit interview they had with Indy - to get a feel of where a juror's head is at.  Indy blasted Kyle and Brittany for being horrible to her.  And she felt Taylor and Monte are playing the best game.

Derrick said he under estimated Taylor.  He said it's telling that she still had support from the person whom she evicted under her HOH.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, thestorm said:

Taylor.  He said it's telling that she still had support from the person whom she evicted under her HOH.

It is accepted wisdom that Taylor's HOH reign was a hot mess.  But the one thing she did well was handle Indy.  The faux outburst at Kyle following the veto ceremony convinced Indy that Taylor had wanted to save her and but Kyle made that impossible.   I'm not sure why Indy thinks Brittany also engineered her eviction.  

• Like 2

Back yard is up and showing on cameras 3 and 4! There's Joseph, looks like he just got out of the shower. Is the shower that little cart by the portapotties? They do have sunlight so I don't know how much the tarp is covering. Terrance is wiping something. Terrance says the hot tub was making noise all night. Now Alyssa is up and about to brush her teeth! Exciting happenings in the BB backyard.

• Like 1

I’m assuming the next HOH will be in the basement. I’m thinking probably the tiny one, since it’s done in there and SG said it’ll be an HOH this season (and like it or not it seems pretty clear she has an actual source this season lol). I think Turner probably has an advantage in that, which scares me. I don’t trust him anymore lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1