Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I won't be making any morning posts for a couple of weeks while I'm out of town on vacation or see any episodes until Wed. Sept. 14. But I'll still read your posts so I know what's going on.

Have a fun vacation @Lamb18! 🥰

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

Have a fun vacation @Lamb18! 🥰

Thank you, @dizzyd

People are up! Taylor rolled her suitcase into her bedroom. Brittany snuggled down more into her duvet. Now we see Terrance at the sink in the bathroom. In the meantime Monte is fixing coffee in the kitchen.

Monte's going to fix French toast and offered to make some for Kyle, who is still dragging around his orange nubby security blanket. Soon we will see him sucking his thumb. Close up on camera 3 for your viewing pleasure. He's lying on the bathroom cushioned bench.

I doubt that she'd win in any of those combinations

Right but I think some are more certain than others and it's why I do NOT think in veto she'd save Michael over Taylor. Taylor and Terrance are probs her best F2 options so that goes back to who does she want to lose to Michael for certain or Taylor for mostly certain. 

• Love 1

The edits tonight and tomorrow are going to be horrible. The casuals are gonna be all 'Poor Kyle. How dare people call him racist. That's so much worse than him saying racists things!' UGH.

Yeah, I'm very interested to see what they show on the TV episode, especially since the bulk of it will be devoted to the Veto comp. And the fact that they have done their level best to cover for Kyle. I want to know how they're going to spin this. It wouldn't surprise me if they spend all of five minutes on some manufactured reason why Turner chooses Kyle as a replacement nominee. 

I think at this point they’re going to have to show the reason Kyle got put up, it’s just that they’re obviously going to do their best to make him seem like a victim and like he’s actually remorseful, which is bullshit.

Next Thursday’s ep is 2 hours. Annoying lol.  

I expect a slight increase in tv ratings from everyone interested in watching Kylegate especially the parts cut on the feeds only to be disappointed because we’re not going to get the unadulterated version and on Thursday, Julie’s interview is going to be about his showmance, his many alliances, his role in creating the LO and his opinion of the remaining hamsters and who he thinks will win and I won’t care about any of these answers. After all that she won’t even have time to ask anything else plus there’ll be a jury house segment. But if she does, it will be just another generic apology like Nicole and Daniel and about his already being schooled in the house about it and he’s good with all of them. The live studio audience will either be unaware of anti-cookout 2.0 or Kyle sympathizers and possibly will include his family. All his goodbye messages will say they were glad to know him and will be friends with him forever and maybe a little something special from Alyssa. He will be going to jury house unscathed and “educated” and they’ll all clap for him and look forward to seeing him in 3 weeks. We can all correctly script this without getting paid for it. 

• Sad 4
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think at this point they’re going to have to show the reason Kyle got put up, it’s just that they’re obviously going to do their best to make him seem like a victim and like he’s actually remorseful, which is bullshit.

Next Thursday’s ep is 2 hours. Annoying lol.  

Oh, I have no doubt that he's actually remorseful.  I'd be damn remorseful if I said something patently untrue and racist a month ago and it wound up being exposed at the most opportune time to get me evicted too.  I mean, I'd also try to never say what he said in the first place, but, yeah, if my game got blown up so spectacularly for expressing something so ignorant to other HGs who chose not to shut it down unequivocally and explain why what he was saying was so wrong, I'd be remorseful.  I just hope he truly means what he says about wanting to learn and become more aware of those subconscious biases and that he really does try to understand how his life experiences as a white male are so different from POC in America.  It's not easy, but it is important.  And, I can't help but appreciate that Monte, Taylor and even Terrance are trying to be compassionate and find common ground - there is, after all, despite everything, still something of a shared American experience.

ETA - 2 hours next Thursday...  So, a double?

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 4

I hate doubles. It's really more: 5 minutes for the recap at the start of the episode, 45 minutes of filler, 10 minutes for all the DR shoutouts, 25 minutes of commercials, leaving 35 minutes for Julie to remind them all that this is live TV, please hurry and the HGs heavy breathing through a Clown Shoe comp where they can't actually Clown Shoe themselves because of the salad bar sneeze guards.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I think Brittany figured out about week two she was playing for second place.  She seems to be self-aware enough to know she rubs people the wrong way, without being aware enough to do anything about it.  So trying to make as many final two deals with people comfortable in thinking they'll beat her is her best bet.  

For example - her and Michael's good-bye messages to Indy basically said the same thing.  Indy said in an interview she respected Michael while rolling her eyes all over the place at Brittany's GB message.  She just IRRITATES people!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

For example - her and Michael's good-bye messages to Indy basically said the same thing.  Indy said in an interview she respected Michael while rolling her eyes all over the place at Brittany's GB message.  She just IRRITATES people!

It's all in the delivery.  Brittany's GB to Indy was smug and snotty, IMO, with a whiff of "gotcha".  Michael's was less so - maybe a bit more factual and less "haha, fooled ya!" air to it.  

Plus, don't forget that the day before Indy's eviction, when they were breaking it to her, Brittany was pretty obnoxious and annoying with Indy, going over, bit by bit, all the ways Indy screwed her own game.  I remember people here commenting at the time that Brittany was throwing away Indy's jury vote by the way she behaved.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Oh, I have no doubt that he's actually remorseful.  I'd be damn remorseful if I said something patently untrue and racist a month ago and it wound up being exposed at the most opportune time to get me evicted too.  I mean, I'd also try to never say what he said in the first place, but, yeah, if my game got blown up so spectacularly for expressing something so ignorant to other HGs who chose not to shut it down unequivocally and explain why what he was saying was so wrong, I'd be remorseful.  I just hope he truly means what he says about wanting to learn and become more aware of those subconscious biases and that he really does try to understand how his life experiences as a white male are so different from POC in America.  It's not easy, but it is important.  And, I can't help but appreciate that Monte, Taylor and even Terrance are trying to be compassionate and find common ground - there is, after all, despite everything, still something of a shared American experience.

ETA - 2 hours next Thursday...  So, a double?

Eh, they're not his mommy, teacher or babysitter. They're playing a game to win, not teach overgrown 30 year olds lessons they should have learned in preschool. They aren't the ones who said the racist shit, Kyle did. And it was shut down, in that, it didn't happen. When Kyle proposed his racist utopia they weren't jumping in agreement, and they didn't target the "big personalities." So it was shut down. Everyone in the house put their lives on hold for months to be a part of this shitshow. I don't blame them for playing the game and using information strategically.

• Applause 3
  • Love 13
35 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

All his goodbye messages will say they were glad to know him and will be friends with him forever and maybe a little something special from Alyssa. 

Everyone has said they were giving a positive goodbye message, nothing but love and good feelings. Because god forbid delicate snowflake Kyle gets his feelings hurt.

38 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I just hope he truly means what he says about wanting to learn and become more aware of those subconscious biases and that he really does try to understand how his life experiences as a white male are so different from POC in America.  It's not easy, but it is important.  And, I can't help but appreciate that Monte, Taylor and even Terrance are trying to be compassionate and find common ground - there is, after all, despite everything, still something of a shared American experience.

Very nicely stated. I share your hope, but I can’t help but feel he’s doomed once he’s back in the bosom of mom and Grandma Pat. They’ll be working overtime to coddle him and make him see that the problem wasn’t him, it was big bad them.

So yeah, he can change, but I’ve yet to see any of the initiative or introspective abilities from him that that would take. And watching him sit there and go “uh huh, uh huh” while Taylor was pouring her heart out did nothing to make me think it’s really sinking in.

I hope I’m wrong. But if the reactions he gets in the outside world are anything like he’s getting in the house, he’s doomed. (Again, make him earn your forgiveness. If he doesn’t have to do the work, he won’t.) And Alyssa… ugh. Whyyy.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

She better hope that Monte wins F4 HOH and she can beat Michael in a POV comp when it's all on the line, because we know darn well that Brittany would boot her in favor of Michael if she's holding the veto at F4.  

I don't think any of the women are in a bad position to make it to at least F5 right now, but Michael needs to go by F5 at the latest.  

I don't think she has a strategy to get there.  Taylor actually has an opportunity to reshape the game.  The problem is that Taylor is the hold out regarding striking against M/B.  Whereas Monte, Turner, Alyssa, Terrance are ready to take them out - as anyone should at this point.  I think Taylor will be devastated to learn that M/B wanted to dump her after her horrible HOH.  Remember the plan was to have a Final 4 with M/B and Kyle and Alyssa.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, twilightzone said:

I don't think she has a strategy to get there.  Taylor actually has an opportunity to reshape the game.  The problem is that Taylor is the hold out regarding striking against M/B.  Whereas Monte, Turner, Alyssa, Terrance are ready to take them out - as anyone should at this point.  I think Taylor will be devastated to learn that M/B wanted to dump her after her horrible HOH.  Remember the plan was to have a Final 4 with M/B and Kyle and Alyssa.

That's why I'm hoping for a Monte HOH win here.  He will not hesitate to take the shot at Michael.  And, if he can't get Michael, he'll gladly lose Brittany or, worse case scenario, Terrance.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

I just hope he truly means what he says about wanting to learn and become more aware of those subconscious biases and that he really does try to understand how his life experiences as a white male are so different from POC in America. 

He doesn’t mean shit lol. The only reason he’s even so damn sad is because his game got fucked. His ‘apology’ was pretty much the same thing every time, which leads me to believe Production helped him craft it. And once the show’s over, everyone will coddle him (some are even now) and nothing in him will change. 🤷‍♀️

I don’t see how getting rid of Michael now is even a good game decision for Taylor and certainly I understand it from emotional place since he’s one the few people who ever truly worked with her. 

I miss when DEs were an hour. I don’t need to waste 2 hours on an ep of this show lol.

• Love 6

So Turner was talking about some children book he wants to write a play on the title of Django Unchained and Alyssa thought Django was a bird. 

Taylor shouldn't get rid of Michael since that would be bad for her game, but if someone else does it might be okay. Brittany and Taylor would be so lost without Michael. Neither of them did not understand Michael was the backdoor target until he explained it to them. I don't think him wanting to go to 4 with Alyssa/Kyle means much since he also wanted to go 3 with Brittany and Terrance at one point. 

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He doesn’t mean shit lol. The only reason he’s even so damn sad is because his game got fucked. His ‘apology’ was pretty much the same thing every time, which leads me to believe Production helped him craft it. And once the show’s over, everyone will coddle him (some are even now) and nothing in him will change. 🤷‍♀️

I really truly believe that Kyle only admitted that his paranoia was based on race because it was the only way to shut it down and that it was Production's idea to do so. If he denied it and kept saying that it wasn't based on race, the argument would continue and he would continue to be the bad guy. Now he gets to be the remorseful, learning guy - he's trying to change, guys! Don't hold it against him!

Once he's away from the house, it'll be business as usual for him except for a "I'm sorry you feel that way" type statement. I'd like to believe he's capable of change but I've also seen this play out 38479340 times with reality TV people and it almost always ends the same way.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

In all honesty, I thought Kyle Cookout 2.0 theory was based on game paranoia when he FIRST brought it up. It was not until the big personalities comments I was like oh wow this is based on race. I forgot if it was the same conversation. 

• Like 2

So....where does Kyle go from here?  I mean...literally.  @30 Helens touched on it upthread.  After eviction, after jury, after the afterparty, Kyle..........goes back to his mom's basement, right?  That's it.  So far as I can tell, that's his entire ambition.  He'll keep making his TikToks and YouTubes and he'll lose some followers, but I suspect he'll gain more than he loses.  Racism is a feature to a certain demographic.

I think, and I can't remember who originally posited this, or where here on the BB forum, Kyle will rejoin the Mormon Church, and the focus of all his online "influencer" work will be to the glorification of the Mormon Church and lifestyle.  He will stay in his basement lair, and become the most obnoxious evangelical youth pastor promoting Mormonism far and wide--at least as far as the internet can reach.  He will have learned nothing, and will continue to learn nothing.  He won't even Google "Prague" when he gets home.

He'll be welcomed back with open arms by his mother, who will sternly lecture him in private about his wild ways, and now that he's had his Rumspringa, he's going to go back to being a good boy, the way she wants him to be.  And he'll do it.  This was likely MamaKyle's plan all along--with the exception of the sinning with Alyssa.

She'd better hope Alyssa is on birth control, because if they're not using condoms, one of Kyle's fast swimmers (and you know they've got to be quick, 'cuz...Kyle) will make her a grandbaby, and then all her grand plans will come crashing down.

OMG.  The horror!

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

In all honesty, I thought Kyle Cookout 2.0 theory was based on game paranoia when he FIRST brought it up. It was not until the big personalities comments I was like oh wow this is based on race. I forgot if it was the same conversation. 

That's what I thought as well. It makes sense to be paranoid about something that happened last season happening again (although in this case it was a stretch for him to think that was the case based on the way actual votes were happening). The big personalities conversation really turned me from thinking he was just overplaying to realising he was racist.

• Love 3

Jury house pictures hit Instagram on Big Brother's official account. Joseph looks exhausted as Indy and Jasmine drape themselves all over him.

The poor guy - he's probably gonna be pumped for Kyle to come in the house to give him a break from the women getting handsy and flirty with him only to find out what Kyle's been up to these past few weeks.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jury house pictures hit Instagram on Big Brother's official account. Joseph looks exhausted as Indy and Jasmine drape themselves all over him.

The poor guy - he's probably gonna be pumped for Kyle to come in the house to give him a break from the women getting handsy and flirty with him only to find out what Kyle's been up to these past few weeks.

BREAKING NEWS!  Jasmine's eyebrows have returned to their natural state.  No more growing caterpillars on her!

• LOL 2
39 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

So....where does Kyle go from here?  I mean...literally.  @30 Helens touched on it upthread.  After eviction, after jury, after the afterparty, Kyle..........goes back to his mom's basement, right?  That's it.  So far as I can tell, that's his entire ambition.  He'll keep making his TikToks and YouTubes and he'll lose some followers, but I suspect he'll gain more than he loses

Reality tv likes redemption stories. He’ll probably benefit more than he loses. He’ll probably make return appearances on BB or other CBS shows. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles, whatever stirs up the drama and in the process rewards bad behavior. Like Giuliani on masked singer, Sean Spicer, Paula Deen and Olivia’s Gianulli on DWTS. Some of the contestants in BB history have been outrageously appalling and there've been uproars about them when they were current but then life moves on and there’s rarely any consequences. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

we’re not going to get the unadulterated version and on Thursday, 

I'm going to disagree here.  I don't see how CBS and BB can ignore this when #stopprotectingkyle was trending at No. 1 last week.  They know if they ignore it or downplay it tonight & tomorrow, it'll trend again, only this time CBS and Big Brother will be in the hashtag.  The more they ignore it, the bigger it'll get.  

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

BREAKING NEWS!  Jasmine's eyebrows have returned to their natural state.  No more growing caterpillars on her!

Shallow, mostly irrelevant observation: I always thought Jasmine was a very pretty girl in the few times we saw her with no/ limited makeup. I will never understand why she thinks the heavy paint job and feral brows are an improvement. At least I don’t have to look at her (for much longer) or feed her face pets, which must cost a fortune.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Of Kyle rejoins the Mormon Church I bet he gets married asap in order to keep enjoying "the sex." Hopefully Alyssa's parents (more likely, girlfriends) can talk more sense into her than the therapist.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

LOL Alyssa's hilarious. "20s should be enough for you":

These 2 are such exhibitionists. Yeah right Kyle, we’re supposed to believe you’re embarrassed there’s footage of you having S-E-X for the voyeuristic enjoyment/nausea of the BB surveillance crew. Luckily there’s a button boy who should be paid extra for sparing us a visual of Kyle’s incompetence. Hey he at least knows how to spell the word. Sounded like Terrance even walked in on them. If she hadn’t told Turner and Turner hadn’t let it slip to the rest, the other HGs may have been blissfully ignorant and Monte wouldn’t have been “the floatie?!” since it’s easy to get away with 10-20s. 

Edited by dizzyd
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

She'd better hope Alyssa is on birth control, because if they're not using condoms, one of Kyle's fast swimmers (and you know they've got to be quick, 'cuz...Kyle) will make her a grandbaby, and then all her grand plans will come crashing down.

Alyssa has been on birth control since she was like 12 years old apparently. 

50 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The way he looks so sad is, well, sad but also kind of hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

And watching him sit there and go “uh huh, uh huh” while Taylor was pouring her heart out did nothing to make me think

I know, I was like my guy, at least pretend to be actively listening. While I wanted to give him a shred of space to prove he might be actually contrite/sorry, yesterday was so contrived and it sounds like his initial conversations OFF FEEDS of course, were very much in the "I can't believe you're making my racism about RACE, how could you destroy my life that way?" This is a PR tour and he has long runway when he's out of Jury to prove that it's not JUST that, that he did learn and grow.

One of the hardest things to hear during the various conversations was Monty say how difficult it is to trust white people not just in BB but in any situation, and I read a NYT piece about two women who are besties where they discussed the racial trap doors that come with cross racial friendships, that micro and macro aggressions can pop out at any time. Which to me is why M/B choice was so so sucky, like the least you can do is the work of warning the people who will be harmed by this, (and it ain't KYLE), and tell Kyle to cease and desist because it's hot garbage. No game is worth setting aside that to me especially one as ridiculous and demented as BB OMG.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

. . . So despite "breaking up," they just fucked yet again.

Again as in the 2nd time in the last 24 hours?  Hey, maybe by the time Kyle leaves for the JH, Alyssa will have received a full minute and a half of pleasure, maybe even two minutes!

• LOL 9
8 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

. . . So despite "breaking up," they just fucked yet again.

Sounds like I turned off the feeds just in time.  Although apparently I could have looked away for a second, and missed it, anyway.

• LOL 15

I love how the post break-up sex lasts twice as long as relationship sex.

I'm seeing people talking about Alyssa asking for or taking a pregnancy test which oof if true. Fake Twitter news.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2

For the last four or five minutes, Turner, Terrance, and Michael have been sitting at the kitchen table talking movies/tv.  And Kyle has been sitting at the kitchen bar ignoring them.  

ETA, the Siren Call of his woobie  blanket (draped over a chair) led Kyle over to the table with the rest of the guys.  And at that point, all conversation ended. 

Edited by Thalia
2 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Not so fake:

Actually the possibility's crossed my mind ever since someone posted.and said her face looks different.

Also in that tweet it's typical Kyle thinks first of himself and the consequences to him. Maybe he still thought the stork brings babies in a nice wicker basket.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Those pictures of Joseph look straight out of a hostage video lol.  Which he kind of is, I guess.

I watched the nonstop apology tour last night.  Totally one-note on Kyle's end, as others have mentioned, though it's worth watching his conversations with Taylor (who put on a masterclass in extending graciousness to someone who doesn't deserve it) and Monte (whose conversation with Kyle got very emotional) if you didn't catch them, just to hear their perspectives when they were one-on-one with him.  After watching Kyle's conversation with Monte (where both participants were speaking through tears nearly the entire time), I can believe that Kyle is genuinely sorry that he hurt Monte, at least.  But I'm more skeptical regarding whether he will (or can) dig deeper to truly understand how he hurt him, and whether he's willing to truly work on that part of himself.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Clark Kent said:

Those pictures of Joseph look straight out of a hostage video lol.  Which he kind of is, I guess.

I watched the nonstop apology tour last night.  Totally one-note on Kyle's end, as others have mentioned, though it's worth watching his conversations with Taylor (who put on a masterclass in extending graciousness to someone who doesn't deserve it) and Monte (whose conversation with Kyle got very emotional) if you didn't catch them, just to hear their perspectives when they were one-on-one with him.  After watching Kyle's conversation with Monte (where both participants were speaking through tears nearly the entire time), I can believe that Kyle is genuinely sorry that he hurt Monte, at least.  But I'm more skeptical regarding whether he will (or can) dig deeper to truly understand how he hurt him, and whether he's willing to truly work on that part of himself.

Monte's conversations with both Kyle (and Terrance earlier in the day), really drove home just how betrayed and hurt he is by what Kyle said and thought.  It cut him very deeply and personally, on several levels.  Hard to watch, for sure, but really worth the time.

• Love 1

If anyone has an approximate timecode for the Kyle/ Monte conversation, please share. I’d like to watch that one. Also the one with Taylor, although the brief clip I saw just made me sad, so maybe I shouldn’t.

53 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Again as in the 2nd time in the last 24 hours?  Hey, maybe by the time Kyle leaves for the JH, Alyssa will have received a full minute and a half of pleasure, maybe even two minutes!

You’re assuming this is pleasurable for her. It seems more like penance. (I mean, it’s Kyle…)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

If anyone has an approximate timecode for the Kyle/ Monte conversation, please share. I’d like to watch that one. Also the one with Taylor, although the brief clip I saw just made me sad, so maybe I shouldn’t.

I just looked back in this thread - I posted about it approximately 23 hours ago and I think I was running about an hour behind on the feeds at that point because there were multiple conversations happening and I was also doing other stuff.  So, probably about 5pm BBT yesterday?

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I just looked back in this thread - I posted about it approximately 23 hours ago and I think I was running about an hour behind on the feeds at that point because there were multiple conversations happening and I was also doing other stuff.  So, probably about 5pm BBT yesterday?

That sounds about right to me.  As HighQueenEB said, it's tough to watch, but worth it.

In other news, Terrance was just complaining to Kyle about how Monte is still working with Michael while Monte was literally in the next room trying to convince Taylor to let him take a shot at Michael.  Another A+ read on the house from Terrance.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Clark Kent said:

In other news, Terrance was just complaining to Kyle about how Monte is still working with Michael while Monte was literally in the next room trying to convince Taylor to let him take a shot at Michael.  Another A+ read on the house from Terrance.

Never change, Terrance.  Never change.  I look forward to you going out on a Turner HOH, believing until the end that he's your oldest, bestest, most loyal ally in the house.  (And let's be real, if Monte (or anyone else) succeeds in getting out Michael this coming week, you know that Turner would be completely down with eliminating Terrance the following week - he's only keeping the guy around to go after Michael.)

• Applause 1

Terrance suggesting Kyle to talk to Jasmine first in jury should be interesting since Jasmine kept saying she didn't want a cookout 2.0 forming in the house. 

1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Never change, Terrance.  Never change.  I look forward to you going out on a Turner HOH, believing until the end that he's your oldest, bestest, most loyal ally in the house.  (And let's be real, if Monte (or anyone else) succeeds in getting out Michael this coming week, you know that Turner would be completely down with eliminating Terrance the following week - he's only keeping the guy around to go after Michael.)

That is sort of why I don't think it's smart for Taylor to use her HOH to get rid of Michael. Sure it will look good for the jury. I think Monte wants her around for the same reason a number to get rid of other people in the house. 

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Shallow, mostly irrelevant observation: I always thought Jasmine was a very pretty girl in the few times we saw her with no/ limited makeup. I will never understand why she thinks the heavy paint job and feral brows are an improvement. At least I don’t have to look at her (for much longer) or feed her face pets, which must cost a fortune.

Agreed - in fact, Jasmine with her hair parted in the middle and severely pulled back inspired me to try it a couple of times (with really unfortunate results, bc while I have no lack of self-esteem and am of fairly standard attractiveness, I’m *not* a severe-hair, doesn’t need any help ‘very pretty girl’… Maybe I need to go a bit more intense with my eyebrows?)

tl;dr Jasmine is very pretty without the caterpillars. And the cornpone voice and jargon, which is equally situational…

• Love 4