Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E3: Can’t Clip These Wings

• Start Topic

Hmm.  GarrICK is not putting out the full horndog complement of energy for Lea that he did for Bert.

Wait, say what?  You don't want to work 12 hours then come home to cook and clean?  OH NOES, MR. BILL. 😱

This would be the perfect time for you to toss your duds in your car and zip out of there.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Hmm.  GarrICK is not putting out the full horndog complement of energy for Lea that he did for Bert.

Well, he's emotionally exhausted from constantly crying so his game is off a bit. And your first time cheating on your wife will always be special.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

The editing tonight is good.  Wife says Marcus wants to, er, talk about. . . "the next step."  Cut to Marcus vigorously nodding his head with a huge shit-eating grin on his face.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, the live chatting helped keep me from screaming at the tv, so thank you all.

Its all about the family. 😉

Good night all. I can't hang with the mama's boys, its bad for my blood pressure. Have a wonderful week and see you all around the forum!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, the live chatting helped keep me from screaming at the tv, so thank you all.

If you need to scream, this Mama's Boy show will do it for you.  I'm moving on to Digital Addiction.  : )

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

I get the feeling that Lea isn’t going to make it with Danielle and Garrick.  He doesn’t seem interested and is looking for red flags and she called her aggressive.  Lea claims she wants a career and to live in polygamy.  Janelle Brown proved that this is possible.  However, Christine was willing to be the stay-at-home mom.  I am not sure that Lea and the Merrifields are on the same page.  

If Nick is sleeping with Danielle, then maybe April and Jennifer won’t have to. Something tells me they are okay with that.   

India doesn't seem to want another sister wife, but I don't believe it is up to her.  As long as Taryn is on board, Marcus is going full speed ahead.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oy. This selfish hipster and his Squeaky Fromm “wife.”

Squeaky in appearance and demeanor.

Oy. This selfish hipster and his Squeaky Fromm “wife.”

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Nick took some time away from sitting around thinking to make some breakfast.

He’s likely thinking deeply about ‘which came first, the chicken or the egg?’.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Every time I see Nick, all I can think of is JB Smoove’s character as Leon, the neighbor on “Curb Your Enthusiasm.” 

That may have been my favorite story arc throughout CYE.

• Love 1

If Ick and Dannielle are financially supporting Bert she has it easy. She just has to cry and profess love and not actually touch him. She can claim crappy internet to restrict any conversations and go and do whatever she wants. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

If Ick and Dannielle are financially supporting Bert she has it easy. She just has to cry and profess love and not actually touch him. She can claim crappy internet to restrict any conversations and go and do whatever she wants. 

True. And if she's angling for a green card she can probably manage to swallow her gorge and bang Garrick for a year or two. Then you won't see her for dust. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

The Winders were the only true polygamist family doing this because they have a real religious belief IMO.  Now they are gone and all we have are these clowns who want to have sex with multiple women and the stupid women who go along with it!   

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, candall said:

Okay, the Epps family.  Marcus, with Taryn, India and newby Vena.  Got it!!

This guy is a flat-out horndog and nothing less.  A serial cheater who found cover in a lifestyle that lets him get away with it.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Garrick and Dannielle and Lea’s dinner…what was up with the cracker and fruit plate? Is that a thing? It’s so sad to see that arrangement with no meat or cheese. Why even bother?

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Shelbie said:

Oh good gravy!  I’m waiting for that episode!  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, b2H said:

This guy is a flat-out horndog and nothing less.  A serial cheater who found cover in a lifestyle that lets him get away with it.

Right? He was practically drooling over the prospect of sexing up the new girl. "When do I get to bang her?" pant, pant. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? He was practically drooling over the prospect of sexing up the new girl. "When do I get to bang her?" pant, pant. 

I am POSITIVE he has already had sex with Vena (BTW, isn't that Latin for "vein"?) since he met her years ago, back in his cheating days when he screwed anything with a pulse. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 6/18/2022 at 10:11 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Garrick is too busy bonding with his overactive tear ducts and the Brazilian bombshell with whom he communicates through simple hand gestures and even more simplistic statements.  Apparently Portuguese is a language that only people born in Portugal or Brazil can master.  Garrick prefers to speak with his tears and red face. 

Seriously! I mean, Colin Firth’s character did it in Love Actually.  But you, Ick, are no Colin Firth.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Rewatched so I could really take in Garrick's waterworks display.  Talk about someone who needs to pull it together.  He fluvs Bert soooooo much, you guys.  It is a love story for the ages.  Then he tears up in the kitchen and again at dinner.  He had better drink a lot of water because he is losing gallons through his tear ducts. 

When Lea says that Garrick is respectful, um, he's not into you.  He only wants Bert.  

Both Garrick and Marcus made comments along the lines of the family stays together, we don't socialize much outside the family, etc.  Garrick and Ddannielle are saying that Lea wanting to keep her job is a red flag.  I would say the red flags are these men wanting to keep the women away from outsiders. That is abuse 101.   

I actually liked India basically telling Marcus that relationships of this type shouldn't start with sex.  He supposedly wants a 4th wife who will work well in the family but he wants to make sure she satisfies him sexually before he makes sure the wives like her.  This is not happening.  If he adds Vena to the clan, India is gone.  Wife #1 will be laughing.   

Vena's outfit at the picnic - her nipples had to be blurred.  That's a choice. 

Question:  When April and Jennifer climbed into bed with Nick and potential wife #3, who slept in the wet spot?  

Question 2: What were Ddannielle and Garrick putting mustard on at dinner?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 6/21/2022 at 3:54 PM, Endora said:

The Winders were the only true polygamist family doing this because they have a real religious belief IMO.  Now they are gone and all we have are these clowns who want to have sex with multiple women and the stupid women who go along with it!   

I appreciate the Winders.  They are authentic and sincere in their representation of polygamy.  They are so delightfully low-key, and other than an extra spouse in the house, they are no different than any other young family with tiny children and not enough sleep.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Ymminy said:

Seriously! I mean, Colin Firth’s character did it in Love Actually.  But you, Ick, are no Colin Firth.

Oh goodness!  Other than he, himself, there is no other Colin Firth.

• Love 3

Maybe if Ick takes a roll with Lea and gets his fillings rattled a bit, he’ll remember all about God chatting him up about the need to expand his family.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1

Danielle and Garrick, two of the most selfish people on the planet (D - Our second wife wants us to wait until she’s here to add a third wife, but who cares we are going to LA and making this happen; and G - My first wife says sex needs to wait until there is a real commitment but screw that I’m going to get me some strange with Bert immediately after meeting her in person); going on about how selfless you have to be in polygamy and its a red flag that Lea is selfish BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO KEEP HER JOB is epic levels of clueless stupidity.  Run, Lea, run!

I find it interesting that Danielle and Taryn both separated from their husbands and experienced failed marriages came back to their marriages with the solution of taking something that is obviously bad and adding more stress and complexity to their marriages.  Seriously, all of these people are too stupid to breed and it needs to stop.

• Applause 3
  • Love 4

I think Vena was missing something in her "all men cheat, so being in a plural marriage means they won't because they'll have multiple wives."  Let's face it, Marcus is a horndog who defines his value by being able to bed women.  He, like Garrick, seems to be insecure about his height.  No matter how many wives Marcus has, he will cheat.  She seems to be saying she was cheated on so now she's willing to consider being with a serial cheater because at least she knows from the start that he's scum. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Okay, everyone, I’m gonna take a stab at what our deep thinker, Nick, was thinking about tonight as he put his overly-taxed head on his crowded little pillow… “tables aren’t mammals.”  Dang, Nick!  

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
On 6/22/2022 at 9:13 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Question 2: What were Ddannielle and Garrick putting mustard on at dinner?  

I’m so glad someone else caught this, too. They had grilled chicken, grilled veggies, and maybe corn on the cob. None of that, while delicious, needs or goes with yellow mustard. WTH?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I have a terrible headache from all the eye rolling I'm doing.  Good lord🙄

"I work 10-12 hours a day! I don't see why I should have to do dishes or housework!"   I forgot which one said that.  That's not gonna go down too well.

There's just way too much to snark about here.  I won't know when to stop.  I'll keep enjoying all your comments. And I bet I agree with all of them.

This season is gonna be so goood!‼️ 😋

• Like 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, suev3333 said:

I have a terrible headache from all the eye rolling I'm doing.  Good lord🙄

"I work 10-12 hours a day! I don't see why I should have to do dishes or housework!"   I forgot which one said that.  That's not gonna go down too well.

There's just way too much to snark about here.  I won't know when to stop.  I'll keep enjoying all your comments. And I bet I agree with all of them.

This season is gonna be so goood!‼️ 😋

That was Leah. I don't pay such good attention but I sure caught that one. Basically went over like a lead balloon.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

That was Leah. I don't pay such good attention but I sure caught that one. Basically went over like a lead balloon.

I think one of the reasons was " That's to much time away from the family. " which I took to mean you should quit your job or reduce your hour drastically,  I mean it's not like that would make her dependent on them and not be able to leave if things go bad.

• Wink 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I think one of the reasons was " That's to much time away from the family. " which I took to mean you should quit your job or reduce your hour drastically,  I mean it's not like that would make her dependent on them and not be able to leave if things go bad.

Garrick offered that she could work maybe 30 hours a week outside the home.  Does it occur to him that she might then lose benefits?  Also, nurses are in high demand and greatly needed.  Their work benefits society.  I know I should never expect one of these losers to make an unselfish  choice..  I miss the Winders.  I think Kermit did want his wives to be happy.  The rest of these losers only want their dicks to be happy. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Garrick offered that she could work maybe 30 hours a week outside the home

Yeah, then she will have enough time to cook, clean and do laundry. Garrick is madly in love with Bert. He just wants other women so they can handle the "domestic chores". 

Danielle is loving the fact that Garrick is shooting blanks so far with Bert. She loves to remind him he hasn't gotten Bert pregnant yet. 

Garrick standing at the BBQ grill with his pants tucked in to his cowboy boots. Priceless!!!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Sidian also said something like (paraphrasing):  Having more wives brings him to reveal different parts of himself.  We know which part he means by that statement, and it refers to little Sid.  

Every man in the current season is a total horndog.  Why these women tolerate and in some cases, encourage this shitty behavior, is far beyond me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 6/25/2022 at 6:07 PM, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, then she will have enough time to cook, clean and do laundry. Garrick is madly in love with Bert. He just wants other women so they can handle the "domestic chores". 

Danielle is loving the fact that Garrick is shooting blanks so far with Bert. She loves to remind him he hasn't gotten Bert pregnant yet. 

Garrick standing at the BBQ grill with his pants tucked in to his cowboy boots. Priceless!!!

I’ve been thinking that Ick would be most happy if Dddd and Lea moved on and left him alone with Bert.  Dddd could take their kids, whom he would only see when the time comes to introduce them to their new brother, the randy little beagle they adopt from a local shelter.  Bert will realize that will be the only way they will have a baby together.  Ick will ultimately resent the dog after it climbs the fence and impregnates his own 3 sister wife-dogs in short order.  Dddd gets the last laugh.  Lea will have forgotten all about her time with them.  Then poor Ick will become further disillusioned when he realizes that since Bert has to do all of the cooking, cleaning and laundry, she is no longer the compliant and “available” bombshell she once was.  He will also notice how much time she spends alone with the dog.  
About the boots in the pants.  Even Toy Story’s Woody was hotter.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5