Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E3: Can’t Clip These Wings

• Start Topic

The Epps are dating, but not everyone is on the same page. The Merrifields bond with Lea, but red flags leave them questioning things. The Joneses have a potential sister wife, but the distance between them is worrisome. Nick Davis brings home a surprise.

The Epps are dating can also be read as Marcus is dating because he is so desperate to prove that women want him that he'll never stop going after them even though his wives are seething.

Dannielle Merrifield bonds with Lea.  Garrick is too busy bonding with his overactive tear ducts and the Brazilian bombshell with whom he communicates through simple hand gestures and even more simplistic statements.  Apparently Portuguese is a language that only people born in Portugal or Brazil can master.  Garrick prefers to speak with his tears and red face. 

Don't worry Garrick, Bert finger-hearts you too.  I'm sure you each have pee chee folders that you draw hearts on with your initials in them - GM + R? 4 ever.  At least on Roberta's she can probably fill in both of your initials.  

The Joneses start shopping long distance because no one within 100 miles of them wants anything to do with poor man's Johnny Depp Sidian and his beaming sycophant wife. 

Hm, Nick Davis brings home a surprise.  Could it be syphilis? Chlamydia? It's probably another wife, but I wouldn't be surprised if he also brought home an STD.  I sense none of this crew has the sense to wrap it up before slipping it in. 

Original air date 2022.06.20

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
Just now, candall said:

I am here, but WOW, 9:00 on Friday with a cocktail seems much easier than 10 p.m. on Monday.

I feel that. Even though I'm retired! 10 is late for me. But no sacrifice is too great for you, my fellow snarkers.

Oh poor Marcus. His granny died. And only a new home for his peen could cheer him up. Aw. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Dannnnnnnielle looks like she's trying not to hurl in that intro pic. 

Oh Garrick. Your poignant pain is so moving. Not.

Garrick is going to try for a quickie with Lea while he peels the cucumbers. Heh heh. 

Lea. What you're feeling isn't "vibes". It's nausea.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hoo boy, the body language. Dannnnnnnielle won't settle for anything less than head bitch in charge. The sooner Lea learns this the better. 

But such an improvement over when she was a damp little shred of used Kleenex, wadded up in the corner.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Here comes Sidian and his wanna be cult. 

Oh, you're in love with the lifestyle, are you? You haven't had to share your creepy man yet, you skank. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oy. This selfish hipster and his Squeaky Fromm “wife.”

She's Norma from "Orange is the New Black"

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Simian looks like he could easily become an ax murderer at the slightest provocation.

Let one of those sister wives start emitting less of that warm and nurturing energy. Hell to pay. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

Nick took some time away from sitting around thinking to make some breakfast.

He was thinking "man, I'm hungry. What's good for hunger? Oh, I know!" Gets up and heats up the waffle iron. Genius!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6

Crazy, I know, but it's jarring to me that he gets to bring home the fresh strange and jaunt off to the bedroom with her, after their "date."  Ashley Snowden had her set of Rules 1-20 before anything physical was allowed to happen--and that made more sense to me.  (Next, you have to be vegan for at least six weeks so our vagina pH is in sync.")

Anyway, the only way I see the two other women being okay with Nick and the new one is if they're looking forward to sharing a bed without him, for once.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Anyway, the only way I see the two other women being okay with Nick and the new one is if they're looking forward to sharing a bed without him, for once.

They're poly or I'll eat my hat. The women are married to each other, and they all sleep in the same bed? They're looking for some alone time while Nick dips the old wick with the new girl.

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2

I tried to watch this Mama's Boy shit, but it made me too mad.

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How come the men are the only ones who get to have a sex drive? The women are cheerfully accepting sloppy seconds. Or thirds. Don't they deserve the chance to "share the love"? 

Nope.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1