Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

So Kylie likes Cailtyn better  than Bruce because they can talk about the important things.. like make up and hair.  Fuck home schooling or dating a 25 yr old  guy, what's the latest lip contouring trick!!

• Love 5

Is she pregnant? She looks like she's got a little belly here and one of the magazines (In Touch maybe?) is claiming she's pregnant on their cover.

It's probably because she can't wear spanx with that dress.

Watching last nights show with the graduation party and the talking head with Kylie I kept thinking "can this girl even show emotion for a minute"? I never saw such dead enthusiasm. When she was saying how much it meant to her that Kris planned such a special party I swear it was like a robot speaking.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 4

I saw part of her interview with Ellen, I was surprised to find myself feeling sorry for her (just a teeny bit!) when she talked about having seen dad dressed as a woman when she and Kendall were very young (6/7). The fact that it was just swept under the rug, never to be discussed, and having to keep that secret all these years, that's a huge burden on such young kids. Maybe that's why Kris is so preoccupied with having photographs and making memories, she can use them to fool herself into thinking that was the reality, instead of the truth, that her husband, and children's father, would rather be a woman.

I think it demonstrates the total hypocrisy of the show. And of their lives. Kris has perpetuated the idea that what we're watching is what and how they live, totally open and uncensored. Truth is it's all a lie. If they've concealed something so huge for all these years, what other secrets do they keep? And viewers be damned, I mean what secrets do they keep from each other?

I just recalled a bit when Kris suspected Jonathan of trying to hawk a book with insider knowledge of Kim. She went apeshit and jumped all over Kim, reminding her that the ONLY people we can trust are family. What was she so afraid he was going to say in his book?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

Vile. Just totally vile. And she's getting raked over the coals for that wheelchair picture, so much that "Interview" had to issue an apology. I mean, even E News who is normally all about kissing Kardashian ass basically said before "what was she thinking? And what was the magazine thinking when the concept was brought up"?  They also put up on the screen bunch of nasty tweets directed to her. She's turning out to be the trashiest in the whole family.

• Love 5

Vile. Just totally vile. And she's getting raked over the coals for that wheelchair picture, so much that "Interview" had to issue an apology. I mean, even E News who is normally all about kissing Kardashian ass basically said before "what was she thinking? And what was the magazine thinking when the concept was brought up"?  They also put up on the screen bunch of nasty tweets directed to her. She's turning out to be the trashiest in the whole family.

I personally don't find the wheelchair photo offensive; people are saying that she's "appropriating disabilities" which I disagree with. I don't see her as making fun of disabilities, but I  also don't understand the purpose of having the wheelchair there. People are blaming her for this but I can't imagine she was involved in the design of the shoot. However, in terms of the photoshoot itself, I don't think I've seen any of the Kardashians do shoots with weird bondage outfits. I think even Kim's nude photoshoots look better than this.

Edited by Procrastinate
  • Love 1

I think the family knows it too. Anytime one makes a cover or does a photo spread, every other member is showing the pics on Instagram. None of the sisters have reposted. But kris has. And that is just icky. Icky icky super icky

• Love 1

Does Caitlyn even care about this girl anymore? I remember in the earlier seasons she used to be really conservative and strict about a younger Kylie wearing makeup and having boys in her room but now her work is obviously done. At least Kris shows some signs of discipline in the show, although it is quite miniscule. 

Edited by Procrastinate
  • Love 1

Okay, I hate to admit it, but I think I  get what they were going for in the photo shoot. I think they were trying to make her look like one of those life-sized, sex dolls. Think Lars and the Real Girl. From what I remember, those things weigh almost as much as a real person and people move them around in office chairs or wheelchairs. Tacky and classless, to be sure, but I don't think anyone involved were making fun of those with disabilities. As for the rest of the pics, all I can say is she's certainly got the lifeless, vacant eye look down pretty damn well and the shoes she's wearing in the pic where she's riding the guy are quite possible the most horrifically ugly shoes I've seen in my life. 

• Love 6

Okay, I hate to admit it, but I think I  get what they were going for in the photo shoot. I think they were trying to make her look like one of those life-sized, sex dolls. Think Lars and the Real Girl. From what I remember, those things weigh almost as much as a real person and people move them around in office chairs or wheelchairs. Tacky and classless, to be sure, but I don't think anyone involved were making fun of those with disabilities. As for the rest of the pics, all I can say is she's certainly got the lifeless, vacant eye look down pretty damn well and the shoes she's wearing in the pic where she's riding the guy are quite possible the most horrifically ugly shoes I've seen in my life. 

Apparently they were references Allan Jones the sculptor who used to turn the models into furniture

Okay, I hate to admit it, but I think I get what they were going for in the photo shoot. I think they were trying to make her look like one of those life-sized, sex dolls. Think Lars and the Real Girl. From what I remember, those things weigh almost as much as a real person and people move them around in office chairs or wheelchairs. Tacky and classless, to be sure, but I don't think anyone involved were making fun of those with disabilities. As for the rest of the pics, all I can say is she's certainly got the lifeless, vacant eye look down pretty damn well and the shoes she's wearing in the pic where she's riding the guy are quite possible the most horrifically ugly shoes I've seen in my life.

That's exactly what she comes across as, a lifelike sex doll, with the vacant dead eyes and the exaggerated mouth that screams fellatio. Even her body language is dull and slow as if it's too much effort to even muster an expression that would announce that there's a real person in there.

• Love 4

I think the family knows it too. Anytime one makes a cover or does a photo spread, every other member is showing the pics on Instagram. None of the sisters have reposted. But kris has. And that is just icky. Icky icky super icky

Good lord. Kris even used the hashtag #proudmama. How disturbing.
  • Love 6

As someone who is disabled and sometimes uses a wheelchair, I'm not outright offended myself but I get why some people are. I mean, I agree with the e news people, that never should have been a concept. Plus.. like someone else said, I don't get it?  don't get the pictures or the theme of the shoot. Thats just my take on it. 

Unfortunately Kourtney posted one to Twitter last night, although she did include an emoji that could be read as "horrified." I stopped following the other sisters because they were annoying so I don't know if they have.

• Love 1

That's exactly what she comes across as, a lifelike sex doll, with the vacant dead eyes and the exaggerated mouth that screams fellatio. Even her body language is dull and slow as if it's too much effort to even muster an expression that would announce that there's a real person in there.

I was trying to quote both Iwasish and Foster'smom, I hope that worked. 

Anyway, how bad is your behavior, when you're accused of fetishizing being disabled and the defense is, "oh no! I was trying to be a real life sex doll"?

• Love 7

Unfortunately Kourtney posted one to Twitter last night, although she did include an emoji that could be read as "horrified." I stopped following the other sisters because they were annoying so I don't know if they have.

Yeah be posted it on Instagram too. Damnit Kourtney, you're the only one I thought had some sanity

• Love 2

Yeah be posted it on Instagram too. Damnit Kourtney, you're the only one I thought had some sanity

Probably guilted into doing it by Pimp mama.

I was trying to quote both Iwasish and Foster'smom, I hope that worked.

Anyway, how bad is your behavior, when you're accused of fetishizing being disabled and the defense is, "oh no! I was trying to be a real life sex doll"?

She's following in Kims steps, and in most of Kims photos she's not much more than a sex doll either.

Good lord. Kris even used the hashtag #proudmama. How disturbing.

She probably endorses the 10% checks the same way. That's the bottom line for her.

Probably guilted into doing it by Pimp mama.

Kourtney is a 36-year-old mother of three. Something would have to be seriously wrong with her if her mother can “guilt” her into doing anything at this stage. I would hope that she is posting under her own free will. And in Kylie’s defense, I don’t think she meant to offend disabled/wheelchair bound people with her photo shoot. She’s only 18 and was just following the directions of the photographer, Steven Klein, who is controversial but well known in fashion and art circles. I don’t care for these pictures at all but they got plenty of exposure and have people talking, so hey, what do I know?

• Love 2

There's an article on today's MSN page titled <a href="http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kylie-jenner-says-she-isnt-going-to-college-i-just-really-want-to-be-a-businesswoman/ar-AAfXfF3?li=BBnb2gh">WhyKylie Jenner isn't going to college</a>.

Surprisingly, "because I'm a fucking idiot" isn't one of the answers. Although we do learn that when she reaches the grand old age of 30, Kylie plans to go off the grid and raise chickens. In Malibu.

• Love 5

I think Kylie knows that these photoshoots cause controversy. Just look at her Instagram. She went from some 10-20million followers to 40million followers in the span of about a year, and it's all because of the sexualised, blow-up lip photos she posts. If she kept her original image, she'd still probably be living in Kendall's shadow.

Edited by Procrastinate
  • Love 4

I think Kylie knows that these photoshoots cause controversy. Just look at her Instagram. She went from some 10-20million followers to 40million followers in the span of about a year, and it's all because of the sexualised, blow-up lip photos she posts. If she kept her original image, she'd still probably be living in Kendall's shadow.

You are probably right.  This family does seem to abide by the "all press is good press" which has worked out in their favor. As many have said, the haters don't weigh them down by clicking on a news article and making a comment, it builds their brand up. 

• Love 2

Maybe that's why Kris is so preoccupied with having photographs and making memories, she can use them to fool herself into thinking that was the reality, instead of the truth, that her husband, and children's father, would rather be a woman.

I think it demonstrates the total hypocrisy of the show. And of their lives. Kris has perpetuated the idea that what we're watching is what and how they live, totally open and uncensored. Truth is it's all a lie. If they've concealed something so huge for all these years, what other secrets do they keep? And viewers be damned, I mean what secrets do they keep from each other?

I just recalled a bit when Kris suspected Jonathan of trying to hawk a book with insider knowledge of Kim. She went apeshit and jumped all over Kim, reminding her that the ONLY people we can trust are family. What was she so afraid he was going to say in his book?

Excellent assessment, and I just want to throw in that Kris did the exact same thing with her marriage to Robert Kardashian. How many times has she trotted out those old Kristmas Kards, and home videos? And cried whenever they mentioned him? They had a horrible divorce, as the kids have all pretty much admitted. I'm not saying she doesn't deserve to be sad, I'm sure she loved him and that they had good times, but she seems like she wants to paint a much better picture than what was the reality. And every time they bring up OJ and Nicole Brown Simpson, she just keeps going over how happy everyone was. And that all of the families in their friend group had these happy idyllic lives, but we know now that was not true.

In the end, I feel bad for the kids being forced to live such public lives, but keeping so many secrets. And I really believe Kendall and Kylie were forced into the public eye, because they were like 11/12ish when the show started.

There's an article on today's MSN page titled <a href="http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kylie-jenner-says-she-isnt-going-to-college-i-just-really-want-to-be-a-businesswoman/ar-AAfXfF3?li=BBnb2gh">WhyKylie Jenner isn't going to college</a>.

Surprisingly, "because I'm a fucking idiot" isn't one of the answers. Although we do learn that when she reaches the grand old age of 30, Kylie plans to go off the grid and raise chickens. In Malibu.

Is anyone genuinely surprised? I'm not thrilled, but I'm not shocked. College isn't for everyone, and I respect people who go straight into the work force, but I think it could have been good for her. She quit school when she was like 15, because PMK taught her that booties make more money than brains. I think it would have been good for her to try to succeed at academics, where she would have to rely on herself.

Kylie lives in a world of botox and silicone. Her entire L.A. existence is fake.She's been taught that looks and superficiality are way more important than education or intellect. One of the reasons I could never live in L.A.

Only Rob and Kourtney have college degrees and look at how they put those to good use.

• Love 1

Isn't Kourtney more or less the "brains" (using that term very loosely) behind Dash? I haven't been a long-time regular viewer, but it seems like whenever the storyline dealt with their boutiques, Kourtney was always the one taking the lead and making the business decisions.

• Love 1

College isn't for everyone and Kylie doesn't even seem smart enough or ambitious enough to keep up with college level work. Even her homeschool grades for HS level were pretty much crap. She's lucky that she's got enough money to likely last her a lifetime and wont have to rely on old fashioned work.

Is anyone genuinely surprised? I'm not thrilled, but I'm not shocked. College isn't for everyone, and I respect people who go straight into the work force, but I think it could have been good for her. She quit school when she was like 15, because PMK taught her that booties make more money than brains. I think it would have been good for her to try to succeed at academics, where she would have to rely on herself.

While that is certainly true and it would have been great to see a Kardashian succeed in ways other than their superficial business model, I can understand why no one bothers. Kylie literally makes millions off her own style and name I.e the lip kits, hair extensions, her app as do the other Kardashians.

If I were in the same position as Kylie, I would probably take advantage of the Kardashian gravy train as opposed to having slave away at a college degree and be stuck doing the daily grind making money that pales in comparison to what being a Kardashian could earn. Although I probably may do a degree for interest.

Edited by Procrastinate
  • Love 4

Yeah, I think any 18 year old who grew up the way Kylie did would choose to not attend college. Rob was in the middle of college when this show started, I think almost done, and he saw how his sisters were doing and I think he sort of got angry that he went to school and has come out with no career.  But I think she likes that her name alone can get her money, and that's appealing to a lot of people. It's not surprising. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl

While we are on the topic of Kylie and her style, do you guys think her revamped style has been frabricated purposely for shock value/publicity (mentored by her PR team and/or PMK) or do you think it's just a typical teenager trying to be edgy and also happened to hit the jackpot in terms of attracting attention and therefore money out of it.

Edited by Procrastinate
  • Love 1

While we are on the topic of Kylie and her style, do you guys think her revamped style has been frabricated purposely for shock value/publicity (mentored by her PR team and/or PMK) or do you think it's just a typical teenager trying to be edgy and also happened to hit the jackpot in terms of attracting attention and therefore money out of it.

I think it's a combo of their well oiled machine and her willingness to comply because of vacuum existence or idolization of big sister Kim. She is training her body and look to mimic Kim's mimicry of Black women's bodies, when she and Kendall are the whitest of the white of the k/j kids. She isn't patterning herself after supermodel in training Kendall, crunchy mom with limited surgery (relatively) Kourtney, or fellow 'tired of being the ugly one' Khloe. She really seems to have gotten the fucked up end of life's stick wrt that family. forever ignored, neglected, even back to the old days. She has nothing to offer the machine but her malleability and willingness to do anything for attention. Kind of sad.

• Love 6

Kris expects her kids to have a great " work ethic "and get out there and earn her her 10%. She was setting Kylie and Kendall up for deals when they were way younger. Remember the book deal? It was soooo obvious they didn't write it, shit I bet they never read !!! Plus most of the makeup and other deals for the older girls were just Kris finding a product pre made and cutting a deal to hawk it under the K brand. No talent involved. It's all about making money as fast as possible and as much as possible. Along with never spending if you can get it comped.

• Love 3

So they're trying to position her with Bella Hadid? http://www.gossipcop.com/kylie-jenner-vogue-debut-photos-bella-hadid-pictures/There is nothing model like about Kylie's body, especially since she "enhanced" her ass. I wonder how Kendall feels about this?

Kendall and Gigi certainly have a symbiotic relationship that helps their modeling careers, the "other ones" could have symbiotic relationship based on showing up their perfect sisters and "FU mom, I showed you!" If Kylie had fat injected into her ass, she can probably have it lipo'd out.

So they're trying to position her with Bella Hadid? http://www.gossipcop.com/kylie-jenner-vogue-debut-photos-bella-hadid-pictures/There is nothing model like about Kylie's body, especially since she "enhanced" her ass. I wonder how Kendall feels about this?

I like this picture of Kylie. No, she's not a model type, but the pastel pink dress looks lovely on her and the soft makeup and hairstyle give her an appropriately young and fresh look -- for a change. She may have had some "enhancements" done but still has a slim, cute, youthful figure and (thus far) has not grotesquely distorted her body in the manner of Kim and Khloe.

Gigi Hadid and Kate Moss probably don't have a problem with this "Super Models' Little Sisters" feature, and I don't see why Kendall would either.

• Love 3

After looking at all the pictures that will be featured in the magazine I dont think they are trying to pair Kylie up with Bella as a regular thing or even position her as a model.  It just seems like a one time magazine spread giving a bit of attention to the younger sisters of current hot models and all 3 girls are given equal attention And color me shocked Kylie looks actually decent.  She looks so much better when she doesnt plaster 5 lbs of makeup on her face.

• Love 1

After looking at all the pictures that will be featured in the magazine I dont think they are trying to pair Kylie up with Bella as a regular thing or even position her as a model. It just seems like a one time magazine spread giving a bit of attention to the younger sisters of current hot models and all 3 girls are given equal attention And color me shocked Kylie looks actually decent. She looks so much better when she doesnt plaster 5 lbs of makeup on her face.

I don't think Kylie is comfortable in front of a camera. I think the 5lbs of makeup is to hide behind. Even the sexy clothing and poses are all while she's made up. I really don't think she enjoys life in the spotlight, she just doesn't know any other way.

• Love 3