Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

Some fun comparison pics:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/celebrity/kylie-jenner-stormi-father-bodyguard-26647

5 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

The reason I doubt this story is because I don't see what a scuzzy-looking, not famous, black rapper Kylie was dating for like a month before she got knocked up would be a preferable baby daddy in the public's eye than a hot, Asian bodyguard Kylie's probably known for a while. I think the romance with a bodyguard story line would be a hell of a lot more interesting than this tired, old, hook up with a black rapper thing almost all of the sisters have already done. So, yeah, I don't see Kris's hand in this because the Travis Scott story line isn't interesting or different in any way. It's more yawn-inducing than anything.

Maybe it was just a rebound fling with the hot bodyguard, and Kylie soon after fell for Travis? Kris and/or Kylie might think it’s a good idea to solidify the picture/situation with another baby.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Damn, I wish Kylie's hot bodyguard was Stormi's dad. He'd be several steps up from gross Travis Scott. I've said since the beginning that Stormi, who's gorgeous, has an Asian look about her, but she does have the skin coloring and hair of an African-American. The only person she doesn't look like is Kylie!

That baby is Asian.  

• Love 2
(edited)
31 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Wonder how they got the bodyguard to give up rights.

$$$$$$$$$$$

16 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

The reason I doubt this story is because I don't see what a scuzzy-looking, not famous, black rapper Kylie was dating for like a month before she got knocked up would be a preferable baby daddy in the public's eye than a hot, Asian bodyguard Kylie's probably known for a while. I think the romance with a bodyguard story line would be a hell of a lot more interesting than this tired, old, hook up with a black rapper thing almost all of the sisters have already done. So, yeah, I don't see Kris's hand in this because the Travis Scott story line isn't interesting or different in any way. It's more yawn-inducing than anything.

Banging the bodyguard and having a relationship doesn’t fit with the image of Kylie or the KarJenners. Other than Kourtney, they only date black singers and athletes. The bodyguard narrative would be so not cool.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Or maybe he (Tim) doesn’t know yet - don’t know if he still works for Kylie.

That’s a possibility too. Or he just doesn't care. Or maybe he’s in a committed relationship/married.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

That’s a possibility too. Or he just doesn't care. Or maybe he’s in a committed relationship/married.

According to his instagram, he has five sisters - wonder if they would care. Maybe the family is very traditional and wouldn’t appreciate this situation. If I were one of them, I’d want to know that sweet little girl.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

According to his instagram, he has five sisters - wonder if they would care. Maybe the family is very traditional and wouldn’t appreciate this situation. If I were one of them, I’d want to know that sweet little girl.

His family may not know.

Also - he knows Kylie much better than us. Perhaps he wants nothing to do with her insecure shenanigans. Maybe he took the money and ran.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

The only person she doesn't look like is Kylie!

How would we know? I don't think anyone actually knows what Kylie really looks like anymore.

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, GaT said:

How would we know? I don't think anyone actually knows what Kylie really looks like anymore.

Ha! I was talking about Original Kylie. The baby looks nothing like her. Stormi does actually have Plastic Kylie's plump lips--all the better to sell lip kits for mommy when she hits those teen years.

Interesting that Tyga has some Asian genes . . .

Hooking up with black rappers/ballers has worked out terribly for all of the KarJenner girls, so I wish that they would branch out. Oh, wait, Kourtney did, but she's dating a dude who looks like a Eurotrash gigolo. SIGH These girls just don't have good taste in men.

• Love 5

Woah the resemblance between that bodyguard and Stormi is freaky (damn he is HOT). And I here I thought she resembled Tyga. Same with Kendall/Todd. Re: Khloe..remember when a few years ago a younger Kylie tweeted a pic of her and Alex and said he was Khloe's real dad? She deleted it quickly and was all "oh you guys can't take a joke". Kris must have ripped her a new one.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

After scrolling through the bodyguard’s instagram, I think Stormi matches up even in skin tone and hair - the hairline is very distinctive and that’s a strong genetic feature. I agree - she doesn’t look much like Kylie, even though the media keeps saying she does (per Kris’ instructions?)

Wonder how they got the bodyguard to give up rights.

He may not realize it’s his and, or he may be grateful that he isn’t on the hook for 18 yrs of child support. Lots of guys walk away from their children without a second thought. Or he could be waiting till the optimum moment to open his mouth in order to get maximum payout. 

On the other hand many kids have a certain look at birth that changes drastically as they age . Travis may be ugly but he could have been a cute baby. Vice versa pretty people can have unfortunate looking kids (Blue Ivy/Beyoncé) (Whitney/Bobbi Kristina). And ugly kids can grow up to be pretty adults. Ya just never know. 

Plus there’s the plastic surgery....

• Love 4
(edited)

Goddamn, the resemblance between Stormi and the bodyguard is insane. Same eyes, same lips, same resting facial expression. I've said from day one that baby looked Asian, but I just assumed Tyga was the daddy because his mother is Vietnamese. Whoever it is, I am 100% certain there was not one drop of Travis Scott's DNA involved in making that little girl. I think he's willingly going along with the farce because, why not? He's a flash in the pan rapper while Kylie is a reality star mogul who's makeup brand is valued at close to a billion dollars. He'll be getting five figures a month in child support for the next eighteen years. Pretty sweet deal and all he has to do is take a few photo ops with Kylie and the kid to satisfy her fans.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9

I hope Kylie doesn’t change Stormie’s hair (laser? waxing?) so she doesn’t have the exact same hairline as her father - I mean as the bodyguard.

29 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Kim had a “forbidden love” storyline a few years ago involving her Australian bodyguard, Shango. Maybe Kris didn’t like the consumer survey results on that one. 

I wonder what Shango got for that “romance” ?  Did Kris write him a big check or was  screwing Kim perk enough? 

I recently caught the clip of Kris rooting Kim on at the Playboy shoot. It was so creepy!!!  It made me imagine what it would have been like if Kris was off camera coaching her during Ray J sextape. 

• Love 6

If you google Kylie and bodyguard there are lots of stories calling the paternity theory bonkers and other such things - seems like somebody is protesting a bit too much. Obviously, Stormi looks like Tim Chung - so how can the theory be “bonkers?”

• Love 3
(edited)

IMO y'all are reaching with baby Stormi's father being the body gaurd. That baby is black and her skin tone will continue to darken. There are many black people with features like stormi and they do not have any Asian dna in them. Prctured is Travis Scott the father. 

20180503_223522.jpg

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, nexxie said:

If you google Kylie and bodyguard there are lots of stories calling the paternity theory bonkers and other such things - seems like somebody is protesting a bit too much. Obviously, Stormi looks like Tim Chung - so how can the theory be “bonkers?”

Deflection. Smells like Kris’s “I know who the [Khloe’s] father is.”

15 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

IMO y'all are reaching with baby Stormi's father being the body gaurd. That baby is black and her skin tone will continue to darken. There are many black people with features like stormi and they do not have any Asian dna in them. Prctured is Travis Scott the father. 

20180503_223522.jpg

Stormi doesn’t look like Travis at all.

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

20180503_223522.jpg

I like to see him smile like this - but Stormi doesn’t look a bit like him, and not much like Kylie either - she looks like a little bodyguard clone.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

IMO y'all are reaching with baby Stormi's father being the body gaurd. That baby is black and her skin tone will continue to darken.

While I do think that Stormi looks strangely like the bodyguard, that is definitely a black baby, so unless Tim Chung has a black ancestor, it's not his. Or course, it could always be Kylie who has the black ancestor, Kris was not the most faithful of wives.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 6

So I guess Stormi was aptly named after all. She’s still just an infant and already surrounded by a storm of social media conspiracy theories, such as: When was she actually born? Which of three men is her real father? Plus, every aspect of the poor baby is being scrutinized -- her size, skin color, eye shape, hair texture, and even hair line. It’s all so crazy. Not to mention that her so-called “maybe daddies” Travis, Tyga, and now the bodyguard are being assessed as to worth based on their jobs (rapper vs bodyguard/model) and culture (black vs Asian). Welcome to the world, Ms. Stormi, and good luck, because such is the bizarre life of a Kardashian/Jenner kid.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Now we know how Kylie lost the baby weight - she had it all pumped into her ass:

Yes. And she didn’t choose a more conservative or believable butt augmentation design, she went for “the Kim”! Another session or two and she’ll have “the Chyna”.

• Love 13
(edited)
14 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That's Travis's baby. Kylie had the same eye's as a child.

Screenshot_20180504-190609_Instagram.jpg

kylie-jenner-baby-1520286890.jpg?crop=1x

Here’s another of Kylie - couldn’t find one of Travis/Jacques. Since they do seem happy together and with Stormi, I really hope Travis is the bio father and they just have an adorable and interesting combo baby.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

kylie-jenner-baby-1520286890.jpg?crop=1x

Here’s another of Kylie - couldn’t find one of Travis/Jacques. Since they do seem happy together and with Stormi, I really hope Travis is the bio father and they just have an adorable and interesting combo baby.

Yes, Stormi looks nothing like Kylie or Travis.

• Love 2

Her ass is not only more bubble like, her hips are way wider.  

She’s morphing into “Kardashian” territory physically... is it intentional?

Kendall too, even facially looks way more like Kim. Any Jenner like traits are going.going... gone?

• Love 2
(edited)

I never thought I'd say this in a million years, but Travis actually cuts a pretty nice figure when he cleans himself up.

Kylie's dress isn't totally awful, but it definitely does NOT flatter her post-pregnancy body. She's certainly isn't fat by any means, but the silhouette of the gown does nothing for her. It's especially obvious when you see a picture of her full-on and not from an angle.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12

Yes, Travis is quite handsome. I've always thought he was a huge step up from Tyga, whether he's Stormi's real daddy or not.

The top part of Kylie's dress looks like she forgot to put the real dress on over her Spanx.

• Love 10

Kylie is always styled so middle aged.  She never looks young or fresh.  Too bad she's throwing away her young years looking so old and desperate.  Guess there's no hope for a Kardashian/Jenner.  I always felt bad for Kylie, the way her looks were bashed.  She was a perfectly nice looking young girl.  Definitely not the ugly one as she was often called on social media.

• Love 6

This is kind of funny- when I saw that picture of her baby, I thought she looked very asian .... but I had never seen a picture of Travis before - I didn't have any idea what he looked like.  Now the rumor about the bodyguard... interesting