Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

What a bunch of vapid freaks.

That vid reminds me of the 60s, coming on to acid and realizing a little too late that maybe I should have given a little more thought to where I was and who I was with but it's too late now just hang on and try to enjoy the ride. 

Edited by suomi
  • Love 3

Shania Twain is hanging with this group of oddballs. She must be desperate to revive her career. She totally looks like a fish out of water. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Shania Twain is hanging with this group of oddballs. She must be desperate to revive her career. She totally looks like a fish out of water. 

I didn't see any pictures of Shania with the Kardashian-Jenners, just Nikki Minaj and some others

8 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I didn't see any pictures of Shania with the Kardashian-Jenners, just Nikki Minaj and some others

There's a group photo about halfway down that Eonline page, well below the vid. Shania is on the left, wearing pink.

Edited by suomi
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

DayyNgkVQAEl8dj.jpg

Her tube top days are over. 

Wow, she looks horrible IRL! She’s in her early twenties but looks 48 with too much bad plastic surgery. Her tube top looks crappy and her waist doesn’t even resemble the pictures she’s put out. If she doesn’t heavily photoshop her pictures or carefully choreographes her video angles, she looks terrible. 

I wonder if she and Caitlyn share the same surgeon?

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

DayyNgkVQAEl8dj.jpg

Her tube top days are over. 

Ugh! She's got some poor taste in men. The tits are entering Kim territory (her waist) and she just looks miserable and out of place. Grow up little girl.. Your daughter needs you.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I have a feeling Kylie's gonna regret getting those bowling ball implants. She already looks like she's sagging. 

That top which neither fits or flatters is making it look like the right one is trying to cross over the left one. Her necklaces are centered but her cleavage is diagonal. All that money, and she swans around with cross-eyed titties!

• Love 6
5 hours ago, GaT said:

She probably wouldn't look as bad if she wasn't wearing a wig in a really unflattering color.

But she wouldn't be a "cool mom" with a normal hair color. Now its blue. She looks like an anime character.

• Love 2

I'd put her closer to five months, unless she's just an unusually big baby. I saw all the recent videos Kylie posted on SnapChat, and Stormi is adorable but I still don't think she's Travis' kid. 

One thing I did notice is that Stormi lights up and looks happy around Kylie, as opposed to Chicago who looks at Kim like she's wondering who this strange woman is. So Kylie at least seems to be a marginally better parent, for now, anyways.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Marley said:

So Kylie would lie about her baby’s age why? She seems 2 months to me. 

Oooo, plot twist, it really is Tyga's kid, so she's hiding the fact that she gave birth months ago!

I don't know anything about babies, newborn or year old, they all look like tiny lumps that poop in their clothes to me.

• Love 3

Babies come in all sizes - one of mine was bigger than Stormi at that age, the other was smaller, so...

My question: What’s the point of not showing the baby’s face?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Babies come in all sizes - one of mine was bigger than Stormi at that age, the other was smaller, so...

My question: What’s the point of not showing the baby’s face?

Perhaps she doesn’t look like her alleged father or her mother, or she resembles Kylie’s pre-surgery face?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

One of Kylie’s tits is as big as Stormis head. 

I was wondering about this because look at these pictures she posted on her IG. Not only do her tits look a lot larger, her ass looks like it has surpassed Kim's. Is this pregnancy related?

2 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Stormi is a spitting image of the body guard.

Yep - just like Khloe looks like Alex Roldan

Khloe-Kardashian-Alex-Roldan-3.jpg

and Kendall looks like Todd Waterman

Ken_Todd.png

A family tradition?

• Love 4

^^ Wow, I'd never seen the Kendall/Todd Waterman side-by-side. Uncanny. Stormi really does favor the bodyguard. Lucky her, she got the better end of that gene pool. Wow, Kylie's apple certainly didn't fall very far from PimpMamaKris' tree, did it??

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, nkotb said:

^^ Wow, I'd never seen the Kendall/Todd Waterman side-by-side. Uncanny. Stormi really does favor the bodyguard. Lucky her, she got the better end of that gene pool. Wow, Kylie's apple certainly didn't fall very far from PimpMamaKris' tree, did it??

The likeness really is amazing.todd-waterman-kendall-jenner.jpg

Maybe the babymaking vaca is Kris’ idea - she followed Kendall’s birth closely with Kylie’s birth. I can’t believe Travis hasn’t asked for a dna test - unless he has and, in another family tradition, agreed to a financial/silence deal.

• Love 1

Damn, I wish Kylie's hot bodyguard was Stormi's dad. He'd be several steps up from gross Travis Scott. I've said since the beginning that Stormi, who's gorgeous, has an Asian look about her, but she does have the skin coloring and hair of an African-American. The only person she doesn't look like is Kylie!

• Love 7

I'm on board the "Kendall isn't a Jenner-by-blood" train. That is astounding. I always assumed she really was a Jenner, due to the athleticism, meaning, not working out with a trainer for Instragam pix daily, but the natural athleticism she's displayed. Pictures don't lie, though. 

My guess is Travis knows he's not the dad, but I bet everyone involved is glad it isn't Tyga. I totally agree with the poster upthread, that kid is way older than 2 months. I'd guess 4-5. Cute as a button, though. 

When I saw the Khloe/Alex Roldan pix, then saw that Khloe's middle name is ALEXANDRA, it felt like Kris was just spitting in Rob, Sr.'s face, that he wasn't her bio-dad. He was her dad in every way that mattered, but not biologically.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I'm on board the "Kendall isn't a Jenner-by-blood" train. That is astounding. I always assumed she really was a Jenner, due to the athleticism, meaning, not working out with a trainer for Instragam pix daily, but the natural athleticism she's displayed. Pictures don't lie, though. 

My guess is Travis knows he's not the dad, but I bet everyone involved is glad it isn't Tyga. I totally agree with the poster upthread, that kid is way older than 2 months. I'd guess 4-5. Cute as a button, though. 

When I saw the Khloe/Alex Roldan pix, then saw that Khloe's middle name is ALEXANDRA, it felt like Kris was just spitting in Rob, Sr.'s face, that he wasn't her bio-dad. He was her dad in every way that mattered, but not biologically.

Kendall did seem like a sporty Jenner - but Waterman was a pro soccer player.

I agree about RK being Khloe’s “true” father - wish she’d change her baby’s name.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, nexxie said:

The likeness really is amazing.todd-waterman-kendall-jenner.jpg

Maybe the babymaking vaca is Kris’ idea - she followed Kendall’s birth closely with Kylie’s birth. I can’t believe Travis hasn’t asked for a dna test - unless he has and, in another family tradition, agreed to a financial/silence deal.

I’m sure Travis knows, but he has a lot to gain by keeping up the facade, and a lot to loose if he doesn’t.

With Kylie, he lives a luxurious, lavish lifestyle. Including private jet travel. If he keeps it up and they break up, he may even end up with a big fat monthly child’s support check!

• Love 7
(edited)
33 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Damn, I wish Kylie's hot bodyguard was Stormi's dad. He'd be several steps up from gross Travis Scott. I've said since the beginning that Stormi, who's gorgeous, has an Asian look about her, but she does have the skin coloring and hair of an African-American. The only person she doesn't look like is Kylie!

After scrolling through the bodyguard’s instagram, I think Stormi matches up even in skin tone and hair - the hairline is very distinctive and that’s a strong genetic feature. I agree - she doesn’t look much like Kylie, even though the media keeps saying she does (per Kris’ instructions?)

14 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I’m sure Travis knows, but he has a lot to gain by keeping up the facade, and a lot to loose if he doesn’t.

With Kylie, he lives a luxurious, lavish lifestyle. Including private jet travel. If he keeps it up and they break up, he may even end up with a big fat monthly child’s support check!

Wonder how they got the bodyguard to give up rights.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

The reason I doubt this story is because I don't see what a scuzzy-looking, not famous, black rapper Kylie was dating for like a month before she got knocked up would be a preferable baby daddy in the public's eye than a hot, Asian bodyguard Kylie's probably known for a while. I think the romance with a bodyguard story line would be a hell of a lot more interesting than this tired, old, hook up with a black rapper thing almost all of the sisters have already done. So, yeah, I don't see Kris's hand in this because the Travis Scott story line isn't interesting or different in any way. It's more yawn-inducing than anything.

• Love 3