Type keyword(s) to search

Patrick and Thaís

• Start Topic

Patrick, 31 (Austin, Texas), and Thaís, 25 (Brazil). When Patrick traveled to Brazil to reconnect with his father's side of the family, he decided to look for a Portuguese teacher on dating apps. Thaís swiped right and was more than happy to help him out. Patrick courted Thaís over several trips to Brazil, winning her heart, showering her with lavish gifts, and eventually proposing. Despite never having been to the United States, Thaís is excited to start a new life with Patrick, but will he be able to give her the extravagant life she's used to in Brazil? And will the deep emotional wounds Patrick sustained from his first divorce cause him to think twice about his pending nuptials? 

Edited by greekmom
  • Love 2

So, Patrick lost any chance of a weight lifting career with his two dirty tests for HGH, and testosterone, and looks like juice is still on his menu.   So, how does he spend so much time selling security systems, weight training, and with frequent trips to Brazil, and still claim he makes hundreds of thousands a year?    

I wonder if he's trying for a wrestling career?    It's not as if he'll ever be a coach or participate in any weight lifting again. 

He might want to look at long term effects of the stuff he 'was' using, the effects are scary. 

• Love 8

Patrick - two times caught and now he is on this show; they will literally  put any and every train wreck on this franchise. 

And what is it with these Brazillian women having their men check in like they are on parole?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

In Patrick's defense, steroid abuse was fairly commonplace until the governing bodies cracked down on it.  He appears to be fairly healthy now (has obviously reduced his muscle mass).  Stupid for getting caught not once but twice...absolutely.  I will withhold judgment on him until he proves to be "stupid is as stupid does."  Which I'm sure will ultimately happen.

Funny that his brother has such a strong accent when he doesn't.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Patrick - two times caught and now he is on this show; they will literally  put any and every train wreck on this franchise. 

And what is it with these Brazillian women having their men check in like they are on parole?

Maybe it is their culture? Don’t know if women work or just stay home and have their husbands go to work and provide for them.

Many of us may see this as being ridiculous - I am likely to interact with men most days and no, I am also not likely to want to jump a random man’s bones because he is attractive. A man in almost any workplace or social setting will have to interact with women. Most can control themselves. Maybe it is also deep rooted insecurity. Most men do not have the time or energy to jump from one woman to another. Trust issues. If you cannot trust someone for five minutes, end the relationship. Or maybe a need for your own drama.

• Love 5
(edited)

I just read on Reddit that since Patrick is a U.S. and Brazilian citizen, that he tested dirty for the U.S. team, went to Brazil to compete, and tested dirty for steroids there too, and was caught dirty for testosterone.    I'm betting his name is a little different on the Brazilian passport, so the U.S. drug ban wouldn't be connected to him. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 5
On 5/16/2022 at 9:12 AM, RoxiP said:

Was that a Tesla Patrick was driving? 

Actually, the Tesla was driving itself. I'm surprised Patrick and Thais didn't take advantage of that and had sexy time on the road. 

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Actually, the Tesla was driving itself. I'm surprised Patrick and Thais didn't take advantage of that and had sexy time on the road. 

Weird how we don't hear more stories about accidents happening from people actually thinking the car does ALL the work lol

My neighbor has one and he can't stop telling people how the driver still needs to be "alert and present".  (All of us he talks to:  Um... yeah? Not new information...)

Every season, I can't believe they find worse people than the last season.  Every season they prove me wrong.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Weird how we don't hear more stories about accidents happening from people actually thinking the car does ALL the work lol

My neighbor has one and he can't stop telling people how the driver still needs to be "alert and present".  (All of us he talks to:  Um... yeah? Not new information...)

I can’t even relax using cruise control! 

• Love 7
On 5/18/2022 at 8:16 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

Me either so I just don't use it. I'm also one of those weird old fashioned people who actually enjoys driving.

Me too.  I rarely use cruise control.  I tried it yesterday for the first time in my car that I have had since November 2018.

• LOL 1

Patrick seems like a nice guy but a bit dim. His brother is a frat boy lazy ass who needs to move the fuck out. And Thais seems like a proper bitch. This is what guys like Patrick get when they fuck above their natural pay grade...that attractive 'she's a hot ass 10' cooch aint free..

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 5/17/2022 at 8:50 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

My husband and I rented a car and got a free upgrade to a self driving car, or they call it driver assist? My husband also said you are suppose to keep a hand on the wheel and an eye on the road. We had a long drive 650 miles in a day for a doctors appointment. It was the worse car we ever rented.  I was so sick to my stomach and that never happens, the car corrects to the lines on the road and I kept saying what drunk person put the lines on this road because it sure was not striaght. In the regular Toyota Camry we usually get my husband drives 85-90 on cruise control (yes that is the speed limit on our roads) and I can relax and it is about 4 hours to go 325 miles and I get out feeling fine. That self driving car never again. I cant tell you how dizzy and sick it made me. 

As for Patrick, will his brother ever not wear the Vivnt hat? We get where you work. Vivnt is known for loving free advertising so maybe he is getting a bonus for wearing it.  However since it is a Mormon owned Utah based company probably not as happy to have the brother being shown as a morning drinker with the hat on? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 5/23/2022 at 6:36 PM, silverspoons said:

As for Patrick, will his brother ever not wear the Vivnt hat? We get where you work. Vivnt is known for loving free advertising so maybe he is getting a bonus for wearing it. 

I’ll go out on a limb and opine that it less about the advertising and more about trying to cover up a balding head.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 5/17/2022 at 9:50 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

So he was nice enough to mansplain driving to you?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

So he was nice enough to mansplain driving to you?

He benevolence knows no bounds - he also offered me the opportunity to sit in the fAnCy CaR since I'm currently slumming it in a Scion.  I do actually enjoy talking to him because I always get a good chuckle out of how out of touch with other humans that he is. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

So, in the previews for Sunday, Patrick annouces he's moving to Dallas, taking John along.     Mr. $300k a year income, which he claims is going higher, complains about Thais demanding a million dollar house?   That's cute.   

• Fire 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, in the previews for Sunday, Patrick annouces he's moving to Dallas, taking John along.     Mr. $300k a year income, which he claims is going higher, complains about Thais demanding a million dollar house?   That's cute.   

Now he can ring doorbells in Dallas instead of Austin.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

He benevolence knows no bounds - he also offered me the opportunity to sit in the fAnCy CaR since I'm currently slumming it in a Scion.  I do actually enjoy talking to him because I always get a good chuckle out of how out of touch with other humans that he is. 

I have a neighbor who attempted to explain special education to me.  Dude, I am double licensed and will obtain a third by December.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 5/12/2022 at 5:28 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

I am with you re: your post. When I watch these men being being harassed, accused, and bullied by these so-called 'love interests', I wonder why none of these men can have a successful relationship with American women? To me, there's a flaw in character if one has to go outside the nation to find love.

Often these one-sided relationships are looking for control and dominance rather than true love.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

I am with you re: your post. When I watch these men being being harassed, accused, and bullied by these so-called 'love interests', I wonder why none of these men can have a successful relationship with American women? To me, there's a flaw in character if one has to go outside the nation to find love.

Often these one-sided relationships are looking for control and dominance rather than true love.

Totally agree about them going out of the country to a woman. Not that I personally would want any of them myself! I think most of them are trying to date out of their range/lane!

• Love 5

If Patrick wanted to make it right between himself and his future father in law he could have started that video call with him by telling him he loves his daughter and wants to marry her and that she would be well cared for, etc...he sort of just let that girl all by herself try to convince her father she was happy and that Patrick is not a prick.  Patrick knew her father was a tough sell, what did he do to lay the ground work to smooth over anything with his future father in law even knowing they were getting married against his wishes? Nothing, he let Thighs try to convince her father that Patrick is her dream man.

I think we do remember the first thing Patrick said to Thighs when she got off the plane, "We are having sex as soon as we get home," so I think we all know the reality of this relationship. I guess her father knows it too.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think we do remember the first thing Patrick said to Thighs when she got off the plane, "We are having sex as soon as we get home," so I think we all know the reality of this relationship. I guess her father knows it too.

I mean, who talks like that?  Oh wait......then he said to his brother:  "We are going upstairs.  Turn on the TV - LOUD."   I mean, look, I am all in for what makes the world go around but why the need to announce it to everyone?  Did you get turned down in high school?  Take your cousin to the prom?

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I mean, who talks like that?  Oh wait......then he said to his brother:  "We are going upstairs.  Turn on the TV - LOUD."   I mean, look, I am all in for what makes the world go around but why the need to announce it to everyone?  Did you get turned down in high school?  Take your cousin to the prom?

Commercials are typically louder anyway.  Or is he expecting us to believe he can last longer than 2 and 2?  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

They also pulled over in the car when moving from Austin to Dallas to have sex.

19 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Commercials are typically louder anyway.  Or is he expecting us to believe he can last longer than 2 and 2?  

Steroids cause impotence so it may take him quite a while to even function.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

They also pulled over in the car when moving from Austin to Dallas to have sex.

Steroids cause impotence so it may take him quite a while to even function.

If I'm remembering correctly that was at her doing.

• Useful 2

I do not like either one of these two. All the seem to want is to bang and brag about his income, the gifts he buys her, how hot his fiancée is (his opinion, not mine.) They are their relationship seems all shallow and superficial. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 7/20/2022 at 9:56 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Quite possibly:

image.thumb.jpeg.6028c20c0c6416d5c53f603abd73b198.jpeg
Did Patrick mention on the show that he was previously married? I read that his wife filed for divorce in January 2020! When did he start seeing Thais?

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
51 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Quite possibly:

image.thumb.jpeg.6028c20c0c6416d5c53f603abd73b198.jpeg
Did Patrick mention on the show that he was previously married? I read that his wife filed for divorce in January 2020! When did he start seeing Thais?

He doesn’t look anywhere near the right pic on the show so was it before or after filming?  I wonder if that’s the pic he used on Brazilian Tinder to snag her.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Did Patrick mention on the show that he was previously married?

Yes, the first time we "met" him, he said originally lived in the Austin house with his ex-wife who was also a body builder. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

From the hoodie, the picture on the left might have been when he was training for the Olympics before he got busted. The picture on the right looks filtered, like his face is too skinny. 

• Useful 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yes, the first time we "met" him, he said originally lived in the Austin house with his ex-wife who was also a body builder. 

If I recall correctly, he said that the reason John initially moved in was to help with the house expense that Patrick couldn't afford after his ex left and he was down to one income. I wonder if he also has to pay alimony?

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Useful 2