Type keyword(s) to search

Patrick and Thaís

• Start Topic

On 11/17/2022 at 9:09 AM, MrBuhBye said:
On 11/17/2022 at 7:44 AM, Cementhead said:

And I'm on name watch.  Why do I care??

Ooh, update! I just clicked on the tweet or gram or whatever that was and it says in the deets.  Girl named Aleesi.

Sounds like a car.

And what one IS who leases a car.

On 11/16/2022 at 5:56 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't know why but I imagine Patrick telling Thias five minutes after having a baby that they will be having sex later that night, (like he did when he picked her up at the airport after a lengthy day of travel).

Ya know...The doctor who instructs the new mother on when to have (or not have) sex after the baby is born should be sure the FATHER receives direct instructions...directly and forcefully.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 11/17/2022 at 8:44 AM, Cementhead said:

And I'm on name watch.  Why do I care??

Ooh, update! I just clicked on the tweet or gram or whatever that was and it says in the deets.  Girl named Aleesi.

It is not Ashleighlynne Neveah so I am good.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

The scene in which Patrick and Thais are on the highway and Patrick has autopilot engaged on his Tesla and is sucking face with Thais infuriated me. And today I read this article about Tesla's Full Self Driving (FSD) mode, and Tesla possibly shutting down the warning it gives drivers when it senses they've taken their hands off the wheel:

https://apnews.com/article/elon-musk-technology-accidents-business-df0f198b4e900e29f51f674e2e7a01b4

I didn't know until today Patrick bought Thais her own Tesla.

Now I wonder how long it's going to be before Patrick or Thais end up killing themselves, their daughter, and/or drivers/passengers in other cars because they think nothing of taking their hands off the wheel — and their eyes off the road — when they're driving? 

Why delay your journey by pulling over and stopping on the side of the road to give the baby a bottle or change her diaper if you think you can do these things while the car drives itself? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

The scene in which Patrick and Thais are on the highway and Patrick has autopilot engaged on his Tesla and is sucking face with Thais infuriated me. And today I read this article about Tesla's Full Self Driving (FSD) mode, and Tesla possibly shutting down the warning it gives drivers when it senses they've taken their hands off the wheel:

https://apnews.com/article/elon-musk-technology-accidents-business-df0f198b4e900e29f51f674e2e7a01b4

I didn't know until today Patrick bought Thais her own Tesla.

Now I wonder how long it's going to be before Patrick or Thais end up killing themselves, their daughter, and/or drivers/passengers in other cars because they think nothing of taking their hands off the wheel — and their eyes off the road — when they're driving? 

Why delay your journey by pulling over and stopping on the side of the road to give the baby a bottle or change her diaper if you think you can do these things while the car drives itself? 

There was a hearing-impaired woman on Love During Lockup who would sign with both hands into the dashboard camera while driving (and not even a Tesla).

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 1