Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Unfinished Business/Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

(edited)

Usman has second thoughts; Memphis and Hamza say goodbye; Ben pleads his case to Mahogany; Jasmine wishes things were different with Gino; Ximena wants Mike gone.

First Look: 1/4/22; TLC: 3/4/22; Discovery+ : 3/4/22

(I am not sure if the full 2 hours will be spent on the episode or if they will break it up as 1 hour for the episode and 1 hour will be Part 1 of the Tell All)

Edited by greekmom
just in case
  • Love 4

Waste of 20 minutes.

Mike packs up his things, wants to visit the family to say goodbye the next day. Hopefully they will say come at X time and then not answer the door. He still wants to try to work it out with Ximena. Not going to happen. Suck it up, find a counsellor to help you work out your hygiene issues and try again, but go about it in a not obsessive and poor mannered way. Bye.

Memphis is going back to the US. I don't know if she is taking the slinky blue lingerie thing with her or leaving it for Hamza to wear. He cries real man tears at the airport, she cries. Bye.

Gino didn't bring up the pre-nup because of Jasmine's craziness that his ex-wife chose to keep her married name. Not like he owns it. His wife can have whatever surname she wants and is not forced to go back to her maiden name. Jasmine didn't look so hot and put together as usual. She cries, he goes off to America. Bye.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Does anyone else find it sweet but also funny that Jasmine thinks Gino is a chick magnet?

I was just coming here to post does Jazmine really believe “Gino is a very attractive man who can have any woman he wants”? 

As crazy as she is, she really does seem to love the poor schlub! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Mike just won't quit, will he?  First, he insists on spending the night there, insists on saying goodbye to the children.  Now he insists on calling and returning the next day to say goodbye to everyone.  It's not about saying goodbye.  This is about control.  So glad X has her family there because this creepy little guy scares the crap out of me.

• Love 22
9 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Does anyone else find it sweet but also funny that Jasmine thinks Gino is a chick magnet?

Thank you. I was going to say that. That girl is crazy as a box of crackers. A sandwich short of a picnic lunch i say.

Mike can't just let go.  The icel turd is a world first class clinger. And I thought Jenny was bad from Jenny and Somemeat.  At this point I feel that Ximena would have been better to just play it cool, let him leave thinking nothing is wrong, then send him the rings back and ghost him.

I was shocked at the man tears of Hamza. Damn that dude really loves that crazy ass woman. Did anyone catch those tshirts they were wearing? His was boyfriend, fiancé, husband.  Hers was: girlfriend, fiancé, wife. She must have brought those over with her. Almost as bad as the Hitch tshirts from seasons long ago.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
55 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Mike just won't quit, will he?  First, he insists on spending the night there, insists on saying goodbye to the children.  Now he insists on calling and returning the next day to say goodbye to everyone.  It's not about saying goodbye.  This is about control.  So glad X has her family there because this creepy little guy scares the crap out of me.

Why were the kids in the house, it seems that Excema's entire family lives in that house or is there 24/7 so where did the kids go?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Jasmine is queen of the ugly cry.

Those hooded eyes don't help.

I don't know why she is crying it's not like he won't be sending money, he has her rent, nails, lips, eye lashes, food, etc..to pay, she should be thrilled to have a new apartment all to herself, no kids or roommate to deal with.

Why didn't Jasmine take Geno to meet her kids especially after they got engaged.

Why does Geno think "pre nup" is pronounced "pre nump?"

Jasmine is going to be so disappointed if she actually goes to live with Geno, the weather will be a real downer for her and I am sure she will not be happy with his house even if she does repaint. If he gets a job she will be home alone and she will not be able to have him on the phone all day long to send reports and receipts. 

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Gino didn't bring up the pre-nup because of Jasmine's craziness that his ex-wife chose to keep her married name. Not like he owns it. His wife can have whatever surname she wants and is not forced to go back to her maiden name.

I didn't buy last week's show where Jasmine insisted Gino contact the ex to talk about changing her last name. That is not a Jasmine move. She MAY have said let's contact her together, but I don't see Jasmine being okay with sending Gino out there to meet with his ex either by phone or in person.

2 hours ago, greekmom said:

At this point I feel that Ximena would have been better to just play it cool, let him leave thinking nothing is wrong, then send him the rings back and ghost him.

I guess she didn't realize that Mike would carry on like he is. I wonder if he will ever be able to get past this. I can see him years from now, "checking in" with her every now and again as the years pass, but in reality hoping and praying that X will one day see the light and she will realize her horrible mistake and then fall deeply and forever in love with him. Not gonna happen, Bud.  Oh, and if he ever does meet anyone else I bet he'll always compare her to the perfect X. He'll never get over her.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I didn't buy last week's show where Jasmine insisted Gino contact the ex to talk about changing her last name. That is not a Jasmine move. She MAY have said let's contact her together, but I don't see Jasmine being okay with sending Gino out there to meet with his ex either by phone or in person.

I guess she didn't realize that Mike would carry on like he is. I wonder if he will ever be able to get past this. I can see him years from now, "checking in" with her every now and again as the years pass, but in reality hoping and praying that X will one day see the light and she will realize her horrible mistake and then fall deeply and forever in love with him. Not gonna happen, Bud.  Oh, and if he ever does meet anyone else I bet he'll always compare her to the perfect X. He'll never get over her.

She already looks old for her age. I’m sure in five or ten years when she looks even worse his attention would shift to a younger looking cam girl.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

At this point I feel that Ximena would have been better to just play it cool, let him leave thinking nothing is wrong, then send him the rings back and ghost him.

It would be hard to ghost him because nothing would stop Mike from just dropping in unannounced some day since he knows where she lives.

3 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

Now he insists on calling and returning the next day to say goodbye to everyone. 

And just what does he expect to say to the kids? Will he attempt to take back the toys he brought them? I hope the kids are just "meh" about him leaving. 

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why didn't Jasmine take Geno to meet her kids especially after they got engaged.

2 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Uglier than Darcey?

I think so, Jazmine's crying was much snottier and believable. Speaking of Jazmine, was there ever any mention of whether or not her kids would be moving to Mitch-ee-gan? 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

Now he insists on calling and returning the next day to say goodbye to everyone.

It would be my dream that X's "sicario" ex is also there in the morning! Adios, you stinky Americano! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

And just what does he expect to say to the kids? Will he attempt to take back the toys he brought them? I hope the kids are just "meh" about him leaving. 

Wanting to say good-bye to the kids feels so manipulative. Mike barely knows them and they won't give him a second thought after he leaves. He's just looking for any excuse to keep hanging around. He didn't expect Ximena to call his bluff when he threatened the loss of her gravy train and now he's scrambling. He 100% thought dangling the financial carrot over her head would get her to fall in line and it backfired. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Uglier than Darcey? This I have to see, I need a good laugh.

You haven't seen me cry.  

5 hours ago, Breedom said:

When you do the popping, they come a knocking.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Mike barely knows them and they won't give him a second thought after he leaves.

I'm laughing recalling the scene where Mike used his translation device to ask the older boy at the playground if it would be okay if he married his mother and the kid just shrugged and seemed to have no reaction to the idea. Meanwhile, the little one was off running around the park, presumably being babysat by the camera crew. I'm sure they see Mike as a man from America who brought them a couple of toys when he came to visit. I don't think Ximena introduced him as their new father. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Why does Geno think "pre nup" is pronounced "pre nump?"

Jasmine is going to be so disappointed if she actually goes to live with Geno, the weather will be a real downer for her and I am sure she will not be happy with his house even if she does repaint. If he gets a job she will be home alone and she will not be able to have him on the phone all day long to send reports and receipts. 

I always wondered about that pronunciation as well.  Jasmine keeps her body in shape and likes to show it off. I can't belive that being bundled up like the Michelin man for so many months would ever appeal to her.

I'm laughing recalling the scene where Mike used his translation device to ask the older boy at the playground if it would be okay if he married his mother and the kid just shrugged and seemed to have no reaction to the idea

Didn't he ask one of the kids if he should give his Mom a ring? How many kids even KNOW what that means? Actually, how would a kid know what it would be like to have a full time father since they had never experienced  having one?

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Didn't he ask one of the kids if he should give his Mom a ring?

Oh you're right. It WAS give her a ring, not marry her. That concept would be even less understandable to a kid, kind of like saying, "Would you like it if I gave your mother a dining room table?" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Oh you're right. It WAS give her a ring, not marry her. That concept would be even less understandable to a kid, kind of like saying, "Would you like it if I gave your mother a dining room table?" 

We know he wasn’t giving her an O.

• LOL 9
On 4/1/2022 at 8:03 PM, JeanJean said:

It speaks to low self-esteem on her part. Of course, she overcompensates by being a raging bitch so much of the time.

Anyway, watching the full ep now.

*Enough with the crappy ballads when someone is leaving.

*Creepy Ben reached a whole new level of creepiness with chasing Mahogany in and out of cars. Ben: It doesn't matter if you feel the need to discuss something. She obviously doesn't want to speak to you anymore. Let it go already.

*And even if the problem is her maturity (his problems are a lot worse), this is why you don't try dating people literally young enough to be your granddaughter.

*Usman trying get sexy with Zara while wearing a bling necklace Kimberly bought him? Tacky, even for him.

*Zara's pretty good-looking. She can do a whole lot better than this no-talent leech.

*OMG, Mike. She dumped you and forced you to spend your last night in a hotel. She has ZERO interest in marrying you September 1 or any other day. If you browbeat her enough, she might take some more of your money, but she doesn't love you and never will.

And onto the Tell-All:

*As always, everyone is an expert on everyone else's relationship. Ben's already annoying everyone with his "gazelle" crap. Kimberly's self-righteousness is a little off-putting as well.

*I love Memphis' dress, trashy as it is.

*Hamza cleaned up quite nicely.

*Ximena looks strung out.

*Did Gino think Shaun was asking weirdly specific questions for no reason at all? Jasmine sniffed it out right away. And of course Gino lied like a cheap rug about what was and was not said.

*Jasmine: Your guy jerking off is NOT the same thing as cheating on you. But good on you for openly admitting you love dumpy-looking guys.

*Kimberly continues her self-righteous shtick. She thinks being this no-talent poseur's "girlfriend" makes her better than everyone else. And now she realizes Usman was actively looking for an upgrade right after she left.

• Love 22
On 4/2/2022 at 10:05 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Why does Geno think "pre nup" is pronounced "pre nump?”

Because that way it rhymes with “chump”?

I wonder if he’s planning their numptials? 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
(edited)

Poor Mama X watchin’ her meal ticket walk away.  As much as I cannot stomach X, she is crystal clear and he needs to LEAVE her house and shut up.

Speaking of being quiet, Ben, SHUUUUUT THE F••K UUUUP!  She does not want anything to do with you!!  Nothing.  Nada!!!! Just go away!

And look at our No Talent Nigerian sporting the tacky necklace Kimbaaaaly bought him while trying to get back another woman.  He is one class act.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
On 4/2/2022 at 6:01 AM, greekmom said:

Mike can't just let go.  The icel turd is a world first class clinger.

Yep. I think he has zero, and I mean zero, relationship experience, which means he has zero experience breaking up with people. It REALLY shows. He reminded me of my young teenage niece after her first breakup…her life was over, she’ll never “love” again, blah blah blah, accompanied by various levels of disbelief, lots of sobbing and an extended period of silent, post-breakup cyber stalking. It was all pretty textbook…for a 13 year old! But it’s quite unfortunate (read: sad) to witness this same kind of behavior/denial at his age. His stunted social development is on full display and it’s really not a good look for a 30 something year old man. 

So bottom line…shock among shocks…the internet stripper with hitmen and other jailed winners carving notches on her bedpost is not going to be part of Mike’s fairytale “happily ever after” dream fantasy life??? I’m stunned. Just stunned. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Spectator said:

So does Mahogany. Sometimes.

hmmmmmm…

Someone please tell Ben that lions and gazelles don't have sex. Or relationships. Or share homes. Not the same thing at all. Does Ben want to kill someone? That's what lions do to gazelles. That's why lions go after gazelles - to kill and eat them. Healthy take on relationships, Ben, shows your immaturity.

Memphis and Kimbaaaaaly look cute with short hair.

Edited by JeanJean
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
(edited)

“I am vegan, but I want your meat.”  I know it’s cable, but I can’t believe the censors allowed that line to air.  I wonder if Jasmine kisses her kids with that mouth.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

Things that make me go hmmm...

Zara has an American accent. 

I think they mentioned that she is American, usman hasn’t actually met her in person. He seems to be going for Americans, but maybe realizing the older ones have more money to give him and worship him more 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

I second that I loved Memphis' dress, even with the threatened wardrobe malfunction.  Why did she look so chumpy (re: clown pants) in Tunisia, and then be this eye-popping woman in NY?  Modesty, probably.   Where has this Hamza been?

Gino: As Judge Judy would say, "If you tell the truth, you don't have to have a good memory".  100% he contacted Ben's pretty (and married) friend.  What's with asking if she's Sicilian, with a cowboy emoji at that?  I don't know if Gino would actually physically cheat on Jasmine, but he obviously does troubling things and then hides them, or skirts the truth by a country mile.  Maybe for the first time, I feel for Jasmine.  I would find a relationship with Gino impossible because he's not open and honest (among other reasons).

Thank you, Ben, for turning the complex relationships between men and women into a National Geographic special.   Earlier, we got a long rant about Mahogany's immaturity completely ruining God's plan, according to Ben.  Um, she told you not to come!  In fact, she was completely backing away from this "relationship", such as it was, even before that.   Just please, no twist like they're together now.  I don't think so.

An interesting metaphor about the lion and gazelle.  Don't gazelles run like their lives depend on it upon sighting a lion?  OK, human gazelles: according to Ben, we're supposed to twiddle our thumbs and let the lion chase us to preserve the all-encompassing ego.  I found myself agreeing in part with Kimberly;  setting aside the merits of their "relationship", she went to Tanzania by invitation and went for what she wanted.  From her perspective, she knew what she wanted and didn't play little sexist, coy games.  That I have to give her.

Anyone else surprised that Usman called Zara when Kim's plane was barely at cruising altitude?  Crickets?  He's such a  dirtbag and I hope Zara realizes she can do so much better.

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

I second that I loved Memphis' dress, even with the threatened wardrobe malfunction.  Why did she look so chumpy (re: clown pants) in Tunisia, and then be this eye-popping woman in NY?  Modesty, probably.   Where has this Hamza been?

AR, how are you and your daughter doing?

• Love 2
(edited)

I wish there were a "Meta Pillow Talk" with viewers at home watching the regular "Pillow Talk" so when the Pillow Talkers take the wrong side (like now), we could set them straight.

Edited by JeanJean
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
14 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

*I love Memphis' dress, trashy as it is.

*Hamza cleaned up quite nicely.

OMG. Memphis looks like she shopped at Hookers R Us for the Tell All. She's been displaying her cleavage all season long but one wrong move in that dress and her "big boobies" are going to be on total display for everyone to see. Poor Hamza looks so dapper and she looks like a high priced street walker who finally got a decent wig.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
(edited)

I saw those Hamza tears at the airport. I do think that they were real. Maybe because she is his first girlfriend or whatever. He could do a lot better. Without nasal caveman talk. Ugh she gets on my every nerve!

Edit - Holy shit, hamza is probably in love with Memphis' huge boobs. Not a fan of her dress. Or her.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 17

I don't know how the timeline works. Is Memphis supposed to be pregnant in the Tell-Nothing?

The pillow talkers were all over the place in who they sided with. How could anyone want young creep "Mahogany" to rush into the arms of scary old creep Ben? Hopefully she's learned to be more careful about playing games with men on the internet. Ben's poor daughter is going to need therapy for life, stuck with the narcissist dad who abandoned the family to pursue what, to her, probably feels like incest by proxy. 

Johnny, whatever his deal may be, is probably relieved he never went through with meeting Ella. Since this show is like a smorgasbord of narcissism, I'm wondering if she's a vulnerable type of narcissist. They can be tricky to figure out, because they're obviously damaged and play it up, so you feel sorry for them. But after a while, you notice they're always the victims, and nothing's ever their fault, according to them, and they use people up. She cheats, and whines that she has neeeeds, and it just keeps happening. She shows zero empathy or real care about how it affects Johnny, and she doesn't seem to care about the needs of his child and the parents he apparently supports in the midst of a pandemic. It's not just because he's the object of her Asian fetish; she probably doesn't see anyone as a real person with feelings and needs, but only as sources of supply and comfort, for her needs. 

Every couple this season is pretty wretched. They need to throw in more normal couples, like the two guys in Mexico (can't remember their names) who seem sane and happy together.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19