Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Cold And Calculated

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Everyone can call me horrible for even thinking this.  Memphis never mentioned a pre or post-nup for most of the two weeks before the wedding.  Is it in the realm of possibility that she realized she was pregnant (by whom is another story), and suddenly had to prevent Hamza from taking her biggest asset-the baby?  She has to keep that secret above all else.

Somewhere is a link that even Hamza doubted the baby was really his.

Would be too funny if it’s from the four days that her ex “comforted” her at his place.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, seasons said:

Usman so happy in car on way to airport. Smoking and singing.

I missed the smoking part, but singing his heart out - and how telling during the airport departure Usman couldn't return the "I love you" after Kimbelly said it. Then in an upcoming preview, he says he thinks he loves her. What? Just stop, you couldn't possibly have loving, intimate, NORMAL feelings towards Kimbelly, period. Stop the teasing and just dump her once and for all and move on.

Mike trying to make the call now, wanting to say goodbye to the kids and family the next morning. X said absolutely not. The family was there anyway and he could have done it then. Mike, you don't get to trump what X wants. It's her family, her house (whether you pay rent or not). Was it all about the money? I don't think so. It may have been a nice perk at the beginning for X, but she did hand over all three of her rings back to Mike and was okay about him taking all of his stuff back. She didn't care. She wanted to be rid of him with every fiber of her being and that included all the stuff he paid for and every memory of him. Mike thinks it's all about the money, not able to see that it was all about her disgust with HIM. He's got his blinders on, he can't or won't see his part in it. Money does NOT create love, Mike - all the begging, harassing and stalking  in the world isn't going to make X want or love you.

Both Mike and Ben are proving hard to get rid off. These women don't want you. It's time to swallow hard, turn around, and go home.

Edited by Breedom
Word fix.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 20
9 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Would be too funny if it’s from the four days that her ex “comforted” her at his place.

I don't think the timelines there add up.  I hope I'm not wrong.  It's hard to get a sense of time on this show.  They can drag out a single day for several episodes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Hasn't she only been there two weeks? Can an over-the-counter EPT detect a pregnancy that early these days?

And didn't she say she was 3 weeks pregnant?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Can an over-the-counter EPT detect a pregnancy that early these days?

It absolutely can, even 10 days after conception. It's more likely that you'll have a false negative if you take the test that early, but a positive is a positive.

A woman can experience clear symptoms less than a week after conception as well.

• Useful 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Toaster Strudel said:

That's because pregnancy is counted from the last known menstruation, not the presumed date of conception.

Ok.  Never been in or will ever be in that position and didn't pay attention to that part in health class.  Good to know though.

• Love 3

I knew watching her talking heads that Memphis was pregnant.  

But do I think Hazma is the father? Absolutely not. She was not feeling well through out the trip.  Yeah. She was desperate to have sexy time with and marry Hazma for a reason.  Her instance to marry him on this trip or not at all makes sense now. 

Edited by LGGirl
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

Everyone can call me horrible for even thinking this.  Memphis never mentioned a pre or post-nup for most of the two weeks before the wedding.  Is it in the realm of possibility that she realized she was pregnant (by whom is another story), and suddenly had to prevent Hamza from taking her biggest asset-the baby?  She has to keep that secret above all else.

Somewhere is a link that even Hamza doubted the baby was really his.

The thought certainly drifted over my transom. Its fishy as fuck. 

1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

It absolutely can, even 10 days after conception. It's more likely that you'll have a false negative if you take the test that early, but a positive is a positive.

A woman can experience clear symptoms less than a week after conception as well.

True. Especially if she's been pregnant before. 

• Love 4

Count me in as Team Hamza is NOT the baby daddy. It explains her desperation to do the deed the first night or else, her illness and the fact that yes, it was this trip or nada which never made any sense to me. I mean, even Angela, abusive trainwreck that she is, I think when they filmed her going to Nigeria it was actually her second or maybe third trip. And that has been the case for other couples on this show.....

What I don't understand is WHY she is so desperate to pin the baby on Hamza. I mean, I get that you don't want to be a single mom yet again, especially if the father doesn't want to be involved or maybe you don't even know who the father is....but why does Hamza get the duty?  I mean, as we have said over and over here, once he does get to the US, he has limited earning potential, limited English, comes from a culture where the women do all the child rearing and house chores. He will essentially be another child for a few years until he gets settled and finds a job. Isn't that all going to be more work and $$ for her than if she just raised this baby on her own? 

I suspect when things go south in the marriage and Hamza wants equal access to his baby she will then reveal that he isn't actually the bio dad. I think his mother and sister smell a rat as well, they were not too happy at the news and seemed shell shocked. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

Was it all about the money? I don't think so. It may have been a nice perk at the beginning for X, but she did hand over all three of her rings back to Mike and was okay about him taking all of his stuff back. She didn't care.

I bet he didn’t want other men watching her cam shows and proposed supporting her if she quit doing so.   I think it is funny that they both lied to the audience at the beginning of the season.  She claimed she had been working as a manicurist and he claimed that he met her on a dating site.  She has now blown up all that bs.

21 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Seems that while everyone else was ululating, Memphis was ovulating.

This week it said “women vocalizing” rather then ululating.  Maybe a different captioner lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

As vile as I find Ximena, I have to hand it to her.  She's a straight shooter.  There was no gray area in her dumping of Mike. 

100% agree. She has been very honest and open with him in their discussions. I said that early on this was one of the few if any where we saw the partners sit down and air grievances to each other, not just to the camera. Yes, she went along with the charade and said she was a manicurist--- I remember thinking she did a shit job on her sister's nails for someone who did that for a living. 

She couldn't have been MORE clear about the fact that it was over, she didn't just need space, etc. Mike just either was too enraged or....I don't know what to call it. Maybe the fact that it all imploded on camera and she outed the true nature of how they met had him spinning....did his family and friends know that is how they met? Guessing nope. It reminded me of that scene in Pulp Fiction when Macellus is talking to Bruce Willis's character about throwing the fight and says about the feeling he will have and that "that's just pride. fucking with ya. In a year from now when you kickin it in the Caribbean" he wont' remember that feeling.  Mike is embarassed as all fuck....a cam girl decided he was so vile and repulsive that she would rather go back to sex work than try to make a life with him. He needed to just call it quits and pack up and leave when his friend told him to do it and he could have saved some face.  

Ben is right up there, but Mahogs is not helping herself. Pretty sure she has a guy or two in Peru and her texting with him was all a big game. She sort of admitted it when she said that those texts were not reality. How was Ben supposed to know that? Yes, he took it too far by jumping on a plane when she said don't come, but she initiated this mess. I sort of love that he is so cray he will.not. go away. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15

Did the TLC producers really need to air the clip of Memphis being fed that oversized piece of liver by Hamza’s family??? Come on. Just about everything that woman does makes me sick to my stomach but that was off the charts. Yuck.

And don’t get me started on her bizarre, confused, clueless facial expressions throughout the ceremony. Did she never think to research, or even ask the family what the wedding would be like - the wedding she demanded so emphatically and on her very tight timeline, no less??? Come to think of it…does the girl ever plan ahead for anything in life??? She seems like the type of person who wanders around never contemplating consequences then gets blindsided by life at every turn. She talked to attorney about a prenup the day before the wedding then seemed shocked that he couldn’t get it done for her in under 24 hours. She had no clue about the wedding ceremony practices and traditions despite the wedding being her number one priority for the entire trip. She appeared to have had unprotected sex with a man she’d only known in person for about 10 minutes then seemed surprised to learn she was pregnant (although, as others noted, that could have been part of her master plan to falsely pin fatherhood Hamza…in which case, then not only does she plan ahead, she’s devious!). 

The remarkable thing is to hear that she’s disappointed with how she’s been portrayed on the show and regrets doing it. Was she really not that self aware to have even the slightest clue that 9 times out of 10 her behavior is nothing short of abhorrent???? Yikes. Sometimes I think these reality shows wind of being free therapy for the participants. At least she is starting to see her true self now. 

• Love 23

As several people have mentioned, the math doesn't add up for Memphis being pregnant with Hamza's baby. How long has she been there? Two or three weeks? Did she get pregnant the first night? I thought you had to be further along for the pregnancy test to show a positive reading. Crazy. Memphis is really pulling a whopper on Hamza and his family. Sad. I like Hamza's mother and sister.

Mike is an entitled, angry little mole. Ximena is done with you, creep. Since he's given her money and paid her rent he thinks he can call all the shots. Sorry, Mikey, it doesn't work that way. If you were desperate enough to pay for everything and she took your money that makes you stupid. Just leave and don't try to buy women to sleep with you in the future and call it a relationship and "true love." What a joke. 

• Love 13
53 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Ben is right up there, but Mahogs is not helping herself. Pretty sure she has a guy or two in Peru and her texting with him was all a big game. She sort of admitted it when she said that those texts were not reality. How was Ben supposed to know that? Yes, he took it too far by jumping on a plane when she said don't come, but she initiated this mess. I sort of love that he is so cray he will.not. go away. 

This.  People who are just friends don’t tell each other constantly that you are my eternal love and plan marriage and kids etc.   She could have said she was just joking or it was all internet fantasy but instead she feigns this confused look and pretends to not understand why he thought that they were more than platonic.

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, gingerella said:

No way is that Hamza's baby. Also, and not for nothing, but as sweet and nice as Hamza has been, he gave it away saying he was 'doing something good for his family by marrying an American'. Right there he outed himself as a more well-behaved, well-heeled and more discreet Tunisian Love Rat.

I don’t think he ever hid this.  There are plenty of more attractive women than Memphis in Tunisia (and with better dispositions). There is nothing special about Memphis other than the opportunities that she can offer him in the U.S.

• Love 9

Another part of the Memphis timeline that confuses me.....Hamza said they had to condense the wedding celebration from the typical 5 days to 3. But then they disappeared for a few weeks on a honeymoon? She couldn't carve 2 more days out for the wedding so that at least his lovely family got the full monty? 

I was shocked that his father showed up.....I would say that Momza should have said no fucking way after the way she was dumped by this asshole adn left to fend for herself and two kids as an outcast. But, I guess she probably didnt' get much of a say in the matter and it is probably a big deal that Hamza landed an American wife and they want to show her off to Dad. I agree, he is a more polite, well trained and well behaved love rat compared to Aladin or Mohamad from seasons past, but then again the translators are sometimes wonky on this show and perhaps he didnt' use those EXACT words. 

6 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

She could have said she was just joking or it was all internet fantasy but instead she feigns this confused look and pretends to not understand why he thought that they were more than platonic.

I wonder if she did say all this when TLC production tracked her down....and then they explained that Ben was en route to Lima and hey, don't you want a chance to earn some $$ and tell your side of things? Mahogs thought about it, decided the income will save her some time texting and catfishing another fool for a new "loan" and didn't want to be lumped into the Willians or Lana category. So she eventually showed up to play up this narrative. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, Matty said:

Did she get pregnant the first night? I thought you had to be further along for the pregnancy test to show a positive reading. Crazy.

I thought the same thing but was put right by my wife who is a nurse of 25 years & it could well have shown up that fast. What she also said was that as she had already had 2 kids she may well have known from some difference with her body that only happens when she is pregnant. As for who's it may be she had no comment 🤣

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 3/26/2022 at 12:11 PM, RedLA said:

He buys and sells his own stocks?

It sounded like you could find stock(s) in "Gino" on the NY Stock Exchange! I need to ask my broker...

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

Memphis never mentioned a pre or post-nup for most of the two weeks before the wedding.

Before he signs a post-nup, Hamza should demand a paternity test! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Spectator said:

best 90 day exchange of the episode:

ben: I love you

mahogany: you’re crazy

ben: I love you so much

mahogany: it’s ok

Second best: 

Kimballlly: I love you

Usman: [crickets]

Kimballlly: I love you

Usman: [crickets again]

• LOL 14
5 hours ago, Breedom said:

I missed the smoking part, but singing his heart out - and how telling during the airport departure Usman couldn't return the "I love you" after Kimbelly said it. Then in an upcoming preview, he says he thinks he loves her. What? Just stop, you couldn't possibly have loving, intimate, NORMAL feelings towards Kimbelly, period. Stop the teasing and just dump her once and for all and move on.

Mike trying to make the call now, wanting to say goodbye to the kids and family the next morning. X said absolutely not. The family was there anyway and he could have done it then. Mike, you don't get to trump what X wants. It's her family, her house (whether you pay rent or not). Was it all about the money? I don't think so. It may have been a nice perk at the beginning for X, but she did hand over all three of her rings back to Mike and was okay about him taking all of his stuff back. She didn't care. She wanted to be rid of him with every fiber of her being and that included all the stuff he paid for and every memory of him. Mike thinks it's all about the money, not able to see that it was all about her disgust with HIM. He's got his blinders on, he can't or won't see his part in it. Money does NOT create love, Mike - all the begging, harassing and stalking  in the world isn't going to make X want or love you.

Both Mike and Ben are proving hard to get rid off. These women don't want you. It's time to swallow hard, turn around, and go home.

Oh no! My post was supposed to say "smiling and singing" not " smoking and singing".

Thanks!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Kimbaaaly and Usman: Time to say farewell and maybe we'll do this sometime again. Probably not. Kimbaaaly, you may want to go home and have some space to assess what exactly happened in Zanzibar.  You went over thinking you'd be wife material. Usman saw you as a potential 'girlfriend'.  He treated you rather poorly, you begged for a mere crumb of affection and intimacy, you pretty much bought a crumb of his affection by bringing him expensive gifts like a gaming system, a laptop, and a cheap necklace. He barely looks at you, withholds any intimacy til a day or two before you are leaving. For some weird reason, you tell him you love him and you get crickets back. He strung you along, you probably chipped in to pay for his video, and he treated you like a good client. He will not kiss you in public (yeah, tons of paparrazi at the Zanzibar airport clamoring to take a phot of him and his new love), won't tell you he loves you, gives you a smile and hug. That's it. I would get my power back and walk away unless he steps up and actually does something. You will get more of this and nothing will happen. Not sure his problem is that his girlfriends are too insecure with his female fans.

Jasmine and Gino: And it's all that Jaz this week. The visa better happen in a short time otherwise Gino is out thousands of dollars paying your rent and bills. He can subsidize you as a partner but... he can barely pay his own rent and bills, much less yours. Cheap $4 wine? Yeah, I bought some in the UK at Sainsburys or Safeway. You get so-so wine under $10 here - like Barefoot or Bodacious. Sometimes some decent Aussie wines on sale. Unless you wait for the sales. You then go on about Gino's ex wife keeping her married name. She can do that and is under no obligation to go to the time, trouble, and expense of changing it back so you won't have another Mrs. Pala whatever his surname is. Gino, that is another red flag about Jasmine. She does not have complete rights to your surname. Show her a phone book with the name Black, Smith, Brown, Jones, etc. in it. Thousands of folks with the same surname. So what.

Memphis and Hamza: That was a fast wedding. Memphs, instead of sexy time all the time, you could have taken some time to look up a Tunisian wedding ceremony. They simply could have indeed sold you to someone. Hamza's family was far too nice to welcome her in to their family. Don't know if Hamza actually does love her, or he was looking at a way of getting a better life and maybe marrying an American was the way to do so. Memphs seems selfish, unkind, thoughtless, bossy, pushy, etc. That is what you are getting and the price you are paying Hamza. Was suprised to see his father attending the ceremony and celebration. And the comes the yammy - not the Kimbaaaly type.  And the question marks. If Memphis has been there about 2 weeks, she got preggers real fast. The day she came, day after? She must know her own body very well seemingly even with the 7 year gap between children. A little too early to announce it to family. Three weeks along is not much. At least wait 6-8 weeks for immediate family. If I was Hamza, I'd be terrified. I have a new wife, I don't have a job, I won't be in the US for a while, I won't be working there, and two weeks after my bride arrives here, she is pregnant. A few red flags should be coming up and a need for me to talk to a doctor about female reproduction or look it up on the Internet. It is possible, but it seems a bit fast. If she had been there for a month or so before the wedding. The other red flag would be the insistence of a pre-nup, or post-nup. Did Memphis hook up with her ex or another dude, suspect that she was pregnant before she came to Tunisia, and hooked up with me seemingly hours after she landed,  and could make it look like I was the dad?  A week or so gap? I would be insisting on a paternity test after the baby is born in terms of my parental rights. If I am not the bio dad, why behave in this way? She'd been looking for love, looking for a family, but this is not the way to do this without hurting a lot of people. Interesting to see how this comes out in the wash.

Mahogs and Benjamin: Is this story over yet? She takes off, leaves him high and dry at the resort, and he *still* contacts her hoping to see her again and apologize for his crap behavior - well, give the apology he wants to give to appease her. Uh, she may be young but she is not that stupid. Brings her a cuddly bear as a gift. Uh, some women like them and some don't. I know I got a store holiday bear as a gift fom my supervisor one Christmas - if I collected the bears, that is one thing. I thought it was an odd gift. I don't know what people think, really. Of course, I don't share a lot of my interests and life with my coworkers. Anyhoo, he goes in for a kiss. Why oh why did you do that? Both of you are lying to the other. The relationship seems creepy. I am tired of the whole God orchestrating things for him. Uh, yeah, people will come in to your life to cause you pleasure or pain. You also have free will and life is about karma and learning lessons. Tests and rewards. I doubt Mahogs is the reward for the problems with your former marriage and wife. People do need to take responsibility for their own actions. I'd have chucked the bear into the garbage or given it to a charity so some kid or hospital patient could make use of it. Ben then wants to see her again the day he leaves back home. She walks away again. Let it go, see if you can get your $1000 back and be more mindful of who you talk to on the Internet. Mahogs probably never expected to meet you, she talks to a lot of men online, gets some money, pays her bills, etc. The story seems fake and I don't care what happens to either of them.

Ximena and Mike: Mike, we see your true colours. No more gullible inexperienced schmuck. You met a cam girl, decided you liked the package, and bought her. When you wanted to buy the full cow, she balked. She had no problem seeing you on the cam but reality was a lot different. She couldn't tell that you smelled, had poor manners, were inconsiderate. What's a little repulsion for someone who paid the bills. You also got to meet the kids - way too soon. She met you, she didn't like you, probably kept stringing you along til someone more her type came along. And then you made the mistake of returning too soon. You got dumped and then became a cruel, nasty little incel who was upset that his purchase wanted a refund. No, you don't stay in the home that you 'pay' for. You respect the lady and move to a hotel for your last night or two. Ximena has nothing going for her except her pride and dignity and that she is honest and pulled no punches with you. You got off easy. Go back to the US, maybe find a therapist and maybe find someone more local to date after some time. Lose Ximena's contact information and let her find her own happiness. It won't be with you. I also assume you never talked about what life would be like for her in the US - taking care of her kids and three dudes.

• Love 15
On 3/26/2022 at 9:11 AM, RedLA said:

He buys and sells his own stocks?  As opposed to the stocks of companies and corporations?  He is smooth.  🤮

Oh stocks, I just presumed he misspoke & meant to say that he buys his own socks.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Oh stocks, I just presumed he misspoke & meant to say that he buys his own socks.

Good to see he had new(ish?) tennis shoes...the style a little old lady would wear to do her shopping...

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, LGGirl said:

She was desperate to have sexy time with and marry Hazma for a reason.  Her instance to marry him on this trip or not at all makes sense now. 

My money is on a little "consolation" from the ex-husband when she had her emotional breakdown. I found it strange at the time she seemed compelled to tell a "secret" that he did not need to know (staying with her children's father for I believe a few days). 

I wrote in the live chat it's time for Hamza to turn the legal screws for a change -- "I want a paternity test." Trust but verify, just like your now-wife. 

"hija de puta" -- when I heard it I translated to "daughter of a slut" but I see it can also mean "bitch."  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 2

Throw me on the pile who think Memphis is doing some creative math with this pregnancy. So in three weeks, she managed to get pregnant, test positive and already experience symptoms? Sure, Jan. I think she got knocked up by her ex and rushed to have sex with Hamza (in his mother's small apartment, no less) to pass it off as his kid. As far as Hamza, I want to like him, but I don't know. I'm suspicious of anyone who marries a virtual stranger and will eventually become stepdad to two kids they don't even know. 

Mike, Mike, Mike. Lord Jesus, that was messy. When Ximena broke that hair tie, I was like, oh shit, Squirrel Man, you better run! I don't think either one of them are good people, but Mike's the worst. Ximena was forthright about it being over, gave the rings back and told him she didn't want his money and Mike throws a tantrum like a two year-old whose mother wouldn't buy him candy at the grocery store. He's damn lucky that camera crew was there because I get the feeling she would've called some people if they weren't. 

I don't like Gino but he needs to leave Jasmine and her brand of crazy alone. 

Kimberly telling Usman she loved him twice and getting crickets in return was delightfully cringe.

Ben kissing Mahogany was one of the grossest things I've ever seen. 

• Love 20

When Memphis says she is 3 weeks pregnant, doesn’t that mean it’s been 3 weeks since her last period? I don’t think the timeline of her pregnancy is as suspect as her apparent willingness to have unprotected sex with a man with whom she can barely discuss her own gastrointestinal issues.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Mahogany with the “surprised he kisses so well for an old man.”  You would think kissing would improve with experience so wasn’t really following her logic. And yeah 51 is too old for her but not exactly time for assisted living FFS.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

When Memphis says she is 3 weeks pregnant, doesn’t that mean it’s been 3 weeks since her last period? I don’t think the timeline of her pregnancy is as suspect as her apparent willingness to have unprotected sex with a man with whom she can barely discuss her own gastrointestinal issues.

The 'me go poop' crap?

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

She said something odd like we weren’t super careful.  Not sure what that means.  Not careful at all?  Did something stupid like teens and attempted to pull out?

• Love 1

What I appreciated about Mahogany leaving was she just did it. Stood up and left without screaming and swearing. It was nice not to hear endless bleeping. More dignified than many people decades older than she is. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

What I appreciated about Mahogany leaving was she just did it. Stood up and left without screaming and swearing. It was nice not to hear endless bleeping. More dignified than many people decades older than she is. 

It seems like her MO when she is cornered as she did the same thing when she gave him the letter.  He asks her a question that she can’t answer in a convincing manner and she just gets up abruptly and pulls a Snagglepuss “exit stage left.”

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

The thing I don't understand about Mahogany is why she's so evasive? Just straight up tell Ben there's no future and be done with it. Is whatever money he's giving her really worth the headache? Ben's also a weirdo for not being able to take the hint. Her actions scream "I'M NOT INTO YOU" yet Ben still insists on playing the God card because he wants to bang her. The whole situation is skeevy. 

My favorite scene of the night was Mike telling Ximena she's losing the best thing she ever had only for her to say her children will always be the best she has. Talk about an epic mic drop.

Edited by BitterApple
  • LOL 2
  • Love 20
28 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I wonder what shade of blue Ben's balls are after she gave him some tongue and then leaves.

• LOL 11

Boring episode. Nobody got slapped. The other channel I was switching back-and-forth between last night between 5pm - 8pm had people getting slapped. 🤣

We can do basic math. We know Memphis a ho who did Hamza dirty.

Jasmine/Gino - 🥱

Usman & Kim - 🥱

Mike, Mike, Mike.  I had a whole exchange on reddit yesterday with somebody who professed to be Mike.  I was actually directed to him by other users who told me that it was him. He was calling literally everybody and their mothers whores. He was irrational and  just full of piss & vinegar. I tried talking to him like a rational person, but he couldn't engage on that level. Very immature. If it was reallly him, he's really making all of this public humiliation so much worse for himself by going all bonkers on social media.  He tried telling me he doesn't give a shit what I think about him or what anybody else does. I told him he clearly does care because he wouldn't be on social media trying to control the narrative if he didn't. It was at that time he blocked me.

Hoo boy. The Tell-All oughta be fun.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

At this point the show should be renamed People Making Bad Life Choices.

Incel - get a grip. Ximena would rather shake her titties than smell you.  Just go.

Ben - get a grip. Go find a woman your own age and stop chasing women online who are younger than your daughter.

Kimberly - get a grip. Go find a woman your own age and stop chasing women online who are younger than your daughter son. And get some help with your hair and makeup.

Memphis - all i have to say is that you made your bed, now lie in it. 3 kids (2 or 3 different baby daddies). Class act.  I think she was down there for longer than 3 weeks. More likely a month or 5 weeks.

Gino - get a job. Stop paying women to like you. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Good to see he had new(ish?) tennis shoes...the style a little old lady would wear to do her shopping...

Along with his mom jeans.

The camera people love, love, love Gino's feet. They don't ever zoom in on anyone else's feet or shoes. The white tennies were a welcome change.

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Mmmmmmm. . . how quickly we forget. :)

So now we know what X meant by "modeling". So pleased that now the cat is out of the bag. Mike is dying inside; now everyone is fully aware of how he met X. How embarrassing for him, but he so deserves it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

The writing on the Mahogs/Ben telenovella is utter crap! 

"God put you in my heart, you immature, deceitful, too-young-for-me liar. Take this teddy bear. You have some explaining to do, missy. Kiss me!"

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2