Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Cold And Calculated

• Start Topic

On 3/31/2022 at 5:02 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

The notion that she should be grateful, even for a stinky, boorish, socially inept, crude oaf like Mike is unpleasant to contemplate. She's tough, she's hard, she's made questionable choices, but she clearly loves her kids and her family.

That's Ximena.   I agree with everything, but I create her backstory for myself--how and why she grew to be so "hard."  She appears to be the sole financial support of herself, her two boys, her mother, and her sister.  Instead of letting the world beat her down, she felt she had to take on the world.  The more I watch and listen to her, the more admirable she becomes.   The opposite is true for "firefighter" Mike.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

The more I watch and listen to her, the more admirable she becomes.   The opposite is true for "firefighter" Mike.

To a point...started following her on insta and I love all the cute pics of her and her boys. They are adorable. What sort of rubs me the wrong way is the pinned link to her Onlyfans where she has a graph of her "dick rating" (that is on the page that you click to go to the link I have not actually checked out her OF). Hey, sex work is legit work and she is not the first one on this show to make a killing on OF. But, I don't know, something about having that right alongside pics of your sweet kids doesn't sit well with me. So while I agree she was a straight shooter and I admire she didn't drag this out to get any more $$ etc, and don't fault her for doing what it takes to take care of her family, I don't know that I woudl say she is admirable or someone I would hold up as a role model for young single moms. 

Nothing can redeem Mike in my eyes. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

To a point...started following her on insta and I love all the cute pics of her and her boys. They are adorable. What sort of rubs me the wrong way is the pinned link to her Onlyfans where she has a graph of her "dick rating" (that is on the page that you click to go to the link I have not actually checked out her OF).

I will probably regret asking, but whose dicks is she rating?

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I will probably regret asking, but whose dicks is she rating?

It's a premium service some camgirls provide, apparently.  I can't help but wonder how objective it would be (let alone who would want to pay for such a service).   

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 3/31/2022 at 8:02 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

@Hotel Snarker I loved your whole post but wanted to address this bit in particular. Ximena is not without fault, to be sure, and clearly she and her family have had a very hard life. I really think she was trying to make a better life for herself and her family by marrying Mike. She'd be away from the very mean streets of her hometown and her boys would have a chance to grow up free from poverty and fear and crime. She would be sacrificing her own happiness, at least in the short term, for them. Her options were certainly few. I don't judge her for being a sex worker, and I don't blame her one bit for dumping Mike. She could have gritted her teeth and followed through but in person he was a bridge too far. The notion that she should be grateful, even for a stinky, boorish, socially inept, crude oaf like Mike is unpleasant to contemplate. She's tough, she's hard, she's made questionable choices, but she clearly loves her kids and her family. And you just KNOW that once she got to the US, Mike, and his equally grubby and oafish father and grandfather, would treat Ximena like a servant, throw her immigrant status and sex worker past in her face at every opportunity, and demean and belittle her. I don't think anyone deserves that. We've seen these kinds of relationships before. 

I mean, I'm not sure I remember anything that would show that from her. Ximena goes out clubbing until 9am, comes home and goes to sleep, while leaving her family to take care of her young kids the entire time. And that's clearly not a once in a blue thing for her. Heck even the first night Mike came over she just put her youngest in the room and closed the door so she could go give Mike sex. She's pretty open about the fact that she just wants to have fun. She brings random men over to play daddy role and get their hopes up... I mean it doesn't seem like she considers her kids much at all in the things she does TBF. I'm sure she loves them in some way, but most of the time they seem to be an inconvenience to her "fun".  Which is why I found it weird to hear her say all she needed was her kids, because she never acts that way, but it was probably just a shot at Mike. I agree with the rest of your post though.

Edited by EDTV
  • Love 9

Did anyone else notice that when Gino was riding in the car with Jasmine,  that he was picked his nose?   The picking part was subtle, but was noticeable because he rolled it in his fingers and then discarded it or flipped it away. He is creepy on so many levels.Surely Jasmine can find someone better.. And she has every right to be jealous, after he sent her naked pictures to an ex.

• LOL 1