Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E11: Season Finale

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Gabby is really trying to sell them as a happy couple and is laying it on thick with the parents with how at home she feels. Why is she fighting so hard for this dipshit?

Trying to convince herself? She should have listened to her instincts and left. Instead now she needs to talk herself into that all of this is “happening for a reason to make their love stronger” or some such bullshit.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 9

Hey Rachel: Being "in love" with three people is a bit different than effing three people, which Cla-un would have if Susie stuck around long enough. Instead he just did you and Gabby.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Mom’s all: “The fact that you didn’t leave speaks volumes about you”—that my son can treat you like shit and you’ll put up with it. Even Dad’s like “You trust him?!? I would have smacked him!” Oh, Rachel. This dummy actually would accept a proposal from this asshole!

• Love 14

and the hilariousad thing about this - again. he's "honest" but he didn't tell them about Susie. So imagine thinking "okay whatever we're caught up on the show, emotions happen, he decided to sow oats. whatever. at least he was honest. THEN watching on Television that no - he wasn't. that he was going to take  Susie had she been dumbo and stuck around." so you are legit the consolation prize.

• Love 5

wait parents. what? why are these people failing me. Of course she left. (I wonder if Dad is protecting Susie or is all defending Clayton here)

Can Clayton call up Susie?

• Love 1

Nasty Nate and Pat the Rat are thinking: if Clay likes Susie the best, then we can split Gabby and Rachel between us.

Mom's Freudian slip: you screwed this up, Clayton, after he talks about being intimate with two women.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

What a big effin setup this is. Pretty messed up for Gabby and Rachel. 
Obviously Clayton’s family hasn’t seen the footage of Susie and Clayton’s breakup. 

Seriously. 
Like Gabby walked off. and then you fought for her. Then she tells you what she needs and he's like okay. Rachel sobs at him that this isn't fair. And Clayton agrees. And now he's going to ty to get back Susie? After treating he like poo? 

Run. Away. People. 

• Love 15

I believe what Cassie said was that she was pressured to accept Colton by the show. So, she hopes Susie doesn't allow them to pressure her to return, because she did and look what happened to her.  

• Useful 7
  • Love 11
Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

Who is the blonde girl on the stage? TIA!

Cassie who Colton stalked. 

Clayton is lucky if Gabby and Rachel don’t hit him with a heavy blunt object.   And wait until his folks see the footage.  They will be horrified at his behaviour.  

• Love 9

This whole family is like, Boy, you done lost your goddamned mind! Except Nasty Nate (silver chain, glasses) broke from the pack and finally got named on TV by doing so. But Clayton does call him Nasty Nate, so chances are he’s encouraging Clayton because he can’t wait to see it all blow up in his face. Jesse’s all, I did not know what I signed up for here; I just thought I needed to count one rose. I don’t care that you have three people, you’re going to talk to Susie tomorrow and end this damn turmoil once and for all. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Hey all! Newbie here-long time lurker.
I feel bad for the women. They must be caught up in the excitement of being on the show plus the whispers of the producers if they haven't just left at this point. I don't find Clayton attractive at all. His mouth is so weird, I can't watch him kiss. His parents both seem to have normal size jaws, I wonder where Clayton got his Habsburg throw-back from?

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Hello, how is no one in his family telling him he needs to break it off with Rachel and Gabby BEFORE he tries anything with Susie. NO “keeping his options open” allowed.

Edited by Amy Beth
  • Love 20

Cassie didn't follow her instinct and came back to Colton and we know how that ended.  Hope Susie doesn't do the same.  Poor Rachel!  She seems to actually love the big doofus.  I have a feeling this won't end well with whomever he chooses.  Especially if it isn't Susie.

• Love 8

Clayton is going to beg and plead to get Susie back, and as soon as he does, he’ll be like, wait. It just hit me that I really love Shanae, and I just let everyone else convince me to let my mostest truliest love go!

• LOL 13

I totally agree with the person upthread who said something to the effect that if he was truly in love with one of them he wouldn't want to have sex with the other two.  Or am I thinking like a woman instead of a man?  I actualy felt a ittle sorry for Clayton that he didn't 'make it a perfect three before the truth came out.  I bet he felt sorry too.

Also cool move laest week when he turned the anger and blame on Susie for not telling him sex with the other two was a deal breaker.

Also what do you think the final twist will be?  I suspect Susie coming back...

Also, I didn't hear him tell her he loved her the most.

Edited by scarlettudor
  • Love 4