Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E11: Season Finale

• Start Topic

After a heartbreaking and unexpected breakup with Susie, Clayton finds himself questioning everything as he heads into the rose ceremony; Clayton drops devastating news on the final two women.

Airs Monday, March 14 at 8:00PM EDT.

image.png.26e1fbd9aac0619023cd0f45b1466b07.png

• Love 5

He’s gone to church?   He is so flicking biddable.  The producers must have had a party behind the scenes.  Whatever they suggest, he goes along with it.  Time to go to church and show your suffering.  

• Love 9

“Well, Gabby and Rachel still want roses and to meet your parents”.   Okay then, time to move on.  Maybe one of them won’t mind I love and had sex with everyone.  

And we’ve been seeing all season how his confession goes over.  

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 3

“What we’re about to see is going to rock Bachelor Nation and all of America down to its core. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will prepare you for what’s about to go down,” warns Jesse. Harrison spent 20 years telling us that every finale was going to be the most dramatic in Bachelor History, and now there is not enough hyperbole left to wind us up. So instead, they bring in a slightly unsettling church choir to let us know only God—or perhaps Satan—himself can deliver Clayton through to ATFR.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

so I'm confused. (this is like the first time I've watched this show). 
This guy is betrayed and shook up and has no idea what to do because this Susie person would be with him but because he slept with two other people that wasn't for her, but he's mad that this Susie person told him to explore relationships with others... but didn't say "well you can't sleep with them?"

Why would you sleep with other people if you knew you loved this Susie? (and he's saying he loves the other girls too? So if he loves the others... why is he so upset?)

• Love 18
Just now, Daisy said:

This guy is betrayed and shook up and has no idea what to do because this Susie person would be with him but because he slept with two other people that wasn't for her, but he's mad that this Susie person told him to explore relationships with others... but didn't say "well you can't sleep with them?"

Why would you sleep with other people if you knew you loved this Susie? (and he's saying he loves the other girls too? So if he loves the others... why is he so upset?)

He is upset because he thought he could have his cake and eat it too.  He said in an interview that since the women were okay with him kissing the others that they’d be okay with this…. It never occurred to the doofus that although there has been s3x with multiple finalists before, no one has gone around telling everyone the6 loved them with makes the lady assume she is #1. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Daisy said:

He is upset because after sleeping with Rachel and Gabby, he realizes he loves Susie the most!

And she didn't agree that sleeping with two other women earlier in the week was an appropriate sign of true love from Clayton 

Jesse asks Rachel if she's nervous about tonight. His thought bubble adds, "She better be!"

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

LOL, Rachel is right.   Susie left, but not for the reason she thinks.  

eta.  I’m shattered and in pieces because Susie isn’t here.   

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 2

I thought just walking up that steep flight of steps was what made it the rose ceremony from hell, but it got worse. Clayton’s all, whelp, do what you need to do. {shrug} He’ll just take whichever one doesn’t run off. The fact that ALL THREE are having the same reaction to finding out he told all of them he loves them, you think he’ll have some insight that this is HIS fault and regret sending Susie home for expressing her emotions? The echoing crying while Jesse arrives is everything!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 13

I just can’t imagine what Clayton’s life is like now.  This finished filming in November.  He’s been waiting all this time for it to air, planning his response strategy and yet…other that the Apology/Personal Growth tour,…. Wonder what his friends and coworkers and customers think?

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1

Wait what?
this happened because you opened up and became vulnerable?

No duckling, this happened because you wanted to put your pen in their inkpots by saying you loved them. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, EllenB said:

This season needs a barf reaction emoji.

It needed one weeks ago.

Love that the sound technicians amplified the mics on both women so their crying would be broadcast through the entire echo-y building. Nice job show.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Gabby still aggravates the hell out of me. I still think both of them were so over the moon that he said he lived thwm, not knowing he said it to all 3. That is incredibly hurtful. And they still dont know he told susie he loved her the best . Ugh.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

barf-gif-8.gif

Why are they zooming in on random pelplw? I keep thibking ill see peters mother 😂😂😂

Just now, Daisy said:

So it's a given if you are in this fantasy suite you have sex?
but these guys are upset over it? (is it the i love you?)

Not a given. Depends on the season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4