Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E11: Season Finale

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

Hello, how is no one in his family telling him he needs to break it off with Rachel and Gabby BEFORE he tries anything with Susie. NO “keeping his options open” allowed.

Think they've given up on him following advice.  When the mom said "Then why did you sleep with two other women" he looked at her like she was speaking an alien language.

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
15 hours ago, econ07 said:

When the mom said "Then why did you sleep with two other women" he looked at her like she was speaking an alien language.

Mom:  Then WHY did you sleep with two other women?

Clay-UN:  Duh, Mom!  Cuz ah'll never have another chance like this.  Duh!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 16
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I still don’t get what they see in him and why they’d want to come back and fight for him. 

It's now four months later and they may be asking themselves the same thing

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I still don’t get what they see in him and why they’d want to come back and fight for him. 

#Winning.   Sometimes they get competitive.   “I’ve put so much time and energy into this stupid show, I’d better win and go on Kimmel and GMA.”

So, now that they’ve seen last week and this week’s episodes, what kind of mood do you suppose Gabby and Rachel will be in for tomorrow’s show!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

My only contribution here is my genuine shock at seeing Cassie. After that whole shit show with HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED, I didn't think Cassie would ever come near anything related to this franchise again. And holy batman, talk about awkward with her appearance being tied to Clayton going to chase after Susie who already eliminated herself.

Cassie saying it was a little bit of deja vu was her being very, very tactful. Because I'm sure what she wanted to scream was, "DON'T DO IT SUSIE. RUN... Or you'll find yourself stuck with a nutjob who stalks you and when caught, suddenly comes of the closet to excuse his creepy stalking. Run girl, run!!!" Or maybe that was just what I was thinking. 

But on a serious note, Clayton deserves to get two massive punches in his face from both of these women. Because if the dude wanted Susie so much, he could have ended things with both women when they were both upset and clearly torn about sticking this out.

Instead he begs for a second chance, convinces them to stay, only to say, "I still need to see if things can work out with Susie." Nice... So basically he kept them in case Susie closes the door in his face again and so he has a backup option. Again, how nice. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 19

I’m honestly surprised Cassie agreed to be a part of this.. especially since it’s so similar to her situation with Colton. Who pressured her to be with him and then aggressively stalked and sent fake texts to her as well as PUT A TRACKER ON HER CAR when she finally broke free of him. I mean she had a restraining order against him. Just shocked that the show would even go there with everyone knowing that situation given that they were a contributing factor. It doesn’t make the franchise look good. I kind of wish Cassie had said that Clayton should respect Susie’s decision and her boundaries because it’s a huge red flag for a man to force his emotions onto you and pressure you into abandoning your instincts. 

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 16

Clayton was trying his best to convince his family that he’s not stupid and if they could meet Susie and her outstanding cleavage, they’d wholeheartedly agree with him. I’ll be pissed if she takes him back at the expense of a chance with 30 other guys. I think Gabby would be Hannah Brown 2.0, party girl, she sounds drunk or high all the time and that’s probably what the show would prefer to sell based on Hannah’s ratings. Just not my choice, but then I’m not a guy. 

I think Cassie is the one who should have a chat with Susie and remind her that a guy jumping the fence for you is not as romantic as it sounds.

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

My only contribution here is my genuine shock at seeing Cassie. After that whole shit show with HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED, I didn't think Cassie ever come near anything related to this franchise again. And holy batman, talk about awkward with her appearance being tied to Clayton going to chase after Susie who already eliminated herself.

Cassie saying it was a little bit of deja vu was her being very, very tactful. Because I'm sure what she wanted to scream was, "DON'T DO IT SUSIE. RUN... Or you'll find yourself stuck with a nutjob who stalks you and went caught suddenly comes of the closet to excuse his creepy stalking. Run girl, run!!!" Or maybe that was just what I was thinking. 

But on a serious note, Clayton deserves to get two massive punches in his face from both of these women. Because if the dude wanted Susie so much, he could have ended things with both women when they were both upset and clearly torn about sticking this out.

Instead he begs for a second chance, convinces them to stay, only to say, "I still need to see if things can work out with Susie." Nice... So basically he kept them in case Susie closes the door in his face again and so he has a backup option. Again, how nice. 

All season long, being vulnerable has been the holy grail of Bachelorhood. You know what would be true vulnerability? No consolation prizes.

• Love 5

Clayton appears so clueless. He really doesn’t see his accountability in this mess. I felt badly for both girls, but my reaction to Clayton was just: “what an asshat.”

He showed us all season how he was all about the physical connection. He honestly did not see any reason why intimacy with all 3 women would be a potential problem.

But - most importantly - why telling all of them he loved them - tells me that no matter what these women feel for him, he is not emotionally mature enough to make a genuine romantic connection to anyone. 

I can’t say it enough: what an asshat 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Rachel looks relieved at least! This just feel so yucky.

Clare looks like she got a face lift.

Claire has had so much filler she looks bizarre, again gabby with the slippery shoulders , she just can’t put a sweater on and just wear it normally lol.

16 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

All season long, being vulnerable has been the holy grail of Bachelorhood. You know what would be true vulnerability? No consolation prizes.

Cassie for bachlorette!

• Love 4

Clayton is way too superficial. I get the feeling he has the women ranked by looks. He loves the prettiest one the most! His focus on appearance rather than heart and mind is probably what made him keep the loony trophy-throwing one around for so long. 

• Love 5

Clayton initially seemed like a nice guy now he's coming off like an entitled jerk. I get the impression he thinks being the bachelor means he's entitled to get as much from the woman as he can.
The fact that the cast members are all upset with him is very telling. This experience with Clayton may have made the group of girls bond more than usual.
I wonder if Clayton ever watched the show before. He didn't play the game well at all.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Are we allowed to guess who might be the next bachelorette in this thread? 
Jesse said we may think we know - but we don't. I didn't watch Colton's season as I was annoyed that they picked him for his status as a virgin, so I don't know how bad it was for Cassie - but I'm wondering if it might be her they are going with for Bachelorette?

That's a possibility. Or Tayshia, who got the abbreviated season after Clare ran off, plus it had all the Covid restrictions with no travel.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, EllenB said:

That's a possibility. Or Tayshia, who got the abbreviated season after Clare ran off, plus it had all the Covid restrictions with no travel.

That's a good idea too! It's nice to have the travel back again.

• Love 2

Are some these audience members trying to break into the super-competitive movie extras industry? I don't think anyone's ever made me feel their reactions of disbelief more than these live members. Some will probably be sore tomorrow from whiplash due to head shaking - definitely some'll be aggravating their pre-existing carpal tunnel with all the "I'M SHOCKED. SO. SHOCKED." up-turned palm and wrist in the air gestures. 

"It's not meant to be a competition..."  Uhmmm... anyone want to tell him?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

Oh, Gabby, you were so close to getting out of there with the last shred of your dignity still intact. She even sounded smart there for a second when she was explaining to Clayton why she wanted to leave.

I'm with those who can't believe Cassie made an appearance. TPTB pretty much bullied her into going back to Colton, and we all know how he treated her after that.

Clares terrible plastic surgery and painted on eyebrows look like a cry for help.

Nice to see some people in the audience holding up signs supporting Ukraine.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Is it the lighting or did Rachel do a quick tough up of her roots?

Compared to last week's episode, or do you mean between different scenes within this episode? I swear her lower lip is noticeably fuller than in last week's episode, and that it's not just her lipgloss. It seems in previous seasons that different contestants would look as if they got a slight touch-up here and there in between later episodes in the season. 

• Love 2

I  think the conversation probably went something like this:

Gabby and Rachel:  We're leaving! *sob*

Producer:  Are you kidding me?  Do you know how much airtime we have left to fill? We haven't even done the parents and family meet yet! 

Gabby and Rachel: But he's horrible! You can't make us stay and go on with this doofus!

Producer:  We have your passports. Just sayin'.

Gabby and Rachel:  Dammit.

Seriously, at that rose ceremony Gabby looked like someone was standing just off to the side with handcuffs and a cattle prod.  Hostages have looked happier.

I can't wait until Gabby and Rachel find out he's still trying to get Susie back. After all his fervent talk to get them to give him a chance and 'fight for their relationship'.  Gawd, he keeps using the same lines on each of them. It's disgusting how interchangeable he apparently thinks women are. It's like he's choosing the best steak at the butcher counter.

I feel terrible. I am a Wrong Reasons viewer so this is quite the entertainment for me. Not so much for the folks involved I'm thinking.

• LOL 3
  • Love 21

An evening with Clay-en has me humming that Taylor Swift line: Casually cruel in the name of being honest. Additionally, the phrase: Bull in a china shop.  Also: Moron.

I'm totally in camp Susie here: If you are thinking about marrying someone, it's character-revealing to see them in difficult situations without the added help of telling them exactly how you want them to act in said situation, which was basically Clay-en's complaint against Susie..  A man worth having will impress you. A doofus will show you and you can make your escape.  

Notice that we didn't see Gabby actually agree to come back to the rose ceremony? I think that's because the producers stepped in, offered her The Bachelorette to stay and finish out the show.  They have had one person left standing after fantasy suites (Des' season for instance) but that person didn't know.  They had to bribe Gabby because now Rachel was sprawled on the floor thinking she was the winner and they were going to have to deal with that problem too. 

The best line of the night (besides you screwed the pooch) was Gabby telling Clay-en that exploring other relationships didn't mean I'm okay with you saying ILY and sleeping with all of them. 

Also, what was that temper tantrum Clay-en was having at the end there with his parents regarding Susie. His parents were trying to talk sense into him that it's a two-way street and she's in her car happily driving away. But Clay-en kept insisting that she left because he put her in the limo, forgetting that Susie walked away from the dinner table first and was done then. So this is Clay-en when someone says no to him. Can you imagine what being married to him would be like when you couldn't put him first for some legitimate reason? 

• Love 19
53 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

An evening with Clay-en has me humming that Taylor Swift line: Casually cruel in the name of being honest. Additionally, the phrase: Bull in a china shop.  Also: Moron.

I'm totally in camp Susie here: If you are thinking about marrying someone, it's character-revealing to see them in difficult situations without the added help of telling them exactly how you want them to act in said situation, which was basically Clay-en's complaint against Susie..  A man worth having will impress you. A doofus will show you and you can make your escape.  

Notice that we didn't see Gabby actually agree to come back to the rose ceremony? I think that's because the producers stepped in, offered her The Bachelorette to stay and finish out the show.  They have had one person left standing after fantasy suites (Des' season for instance) but that person didn't know.  They had to bribe Gabby because now Rachel was sprawled on the floor thinking she was the winner and they were going to have to deal with that problem too. 

The best line of the night (besides you screwed the pooch) was Gabby telling Clay-en that exploring other relationships didn't mean I'm okay with you saying ILY and sleeping with all of them. 

Also, what was that temper tantrum Clay-en was having at the end there with his parents regarding Susie. His parents were trying to talk sense into him that it's a two-way street and she's in her car happily driving away. But Clay-en kept insisting that she left because he put her in the limo, forgetting that Susie walked away from the dinner table first and was done then. So this is Clay-en when someone says no to him. Can you imagine what being married to him would be like when you couldn't put him first for some legitimate reason? 

No no no i cannot take a season of gabby and her slurry baby voice and all her coats and sweaters hanging off her .

and sorry she did ( i cringed when she said it) say that she wanted him to fully explore the other relationships . Of course thats not what she meant, but she did say it . But that baby voice and her slouchy sweaters please go away !!

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

No no no i cannot take a season of gabby and her slurry baby voice and all her coats and sweaters hanging off her .

I've only watched last week and about 30 minutes of this week (couldn't take any more of the train wreck), so maybe I shouldn't weigh in on this...but... if Gabby is the bachelorette, I hope they give her (1) elocution lessons, because her breathy vocal fry is off-the-charts annoying, (2) a new hair-do, because she is not rocking the parted-down-the-middle look, and (3) a stylist to put her in clothing that works for her body. (I think she thinks her boobs look great in those weird tops, but I think they look droopy and sad.)

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

My first choice for Bachelorette would be Susie.    I’m hoping they didn’t trot Cassie out because she is the new Bachelorette…..

I'm pretty sure Cassie has a serious boyfriend so it's not gonna be her. I used to think Cassie was one of the most beautiful girls that's ever been on the show. But she's really done a number on her face like the rest of them . Why can't these naturally pretty girls just leave their faces alone? They all make their faces so tight and pulled back and hard to look at because it's so botoxed. 

Personally I hope it's a double bachelorette season of both Gabby and Rachel. I don't like Susie and think she's manipulative (not looking for an argument, just stating what I think.) I think Rachel was truly into Clayton and I never believe that the final people are into the lead. She has real emotions when it comes to him. I cannot stand Gabby's voice, but I think she's a genuine person and I wouldn't mind seeing her as a lead if she can just get voice lessons. She always sounds drunk. I would prefer a double bachelorette season as a switch up.

Also, I have to give these women credit for walking in heels up and down those stairs 5452585 times. I would have just taken my shoes off and said screw it and screw him . I tried counting the amount of times these people had to walk up and down and those were no easy steps to climb!

Edited by Jax7917
  • Love 10

For the people who have been asking, the rose ceremony was in the lobby of the performing arts center, Harpa.  I was lucky enough to get to explore (it's open to the public) one afternoon with my cousin before a performance of the Nutcracker (we saw the cutest girl dressed like a mouse walking up all those stairs). And the gift shop was amazing!

https://www.harpa.is/en/about-harpa

I don't think I've yelled "DIRTBAG" at my TV this many times in one hour before.  I am so angry that he kept turning this on the women.  You can't bone 3 chicks in 3 days and expect them all to be OK with it.  Again... dirtbag!

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, gwen747 said:

Where exactly in the episode did Clayton say the words, "I love Susie the most"? I don't recall hearing this.

He said it to Susie last week trying to get her to stay. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

I'm totally in camp Susie here: If you are thinking about marrying someone, it's character-revealing to see them in difficult situations without the added help of telling them exactly how you want them to act in said situation, which was basically Clay-en's complaint against Susie.

I whole-heartedly agree...in real life.  But while people are ultimately responsible for their own decisions, I can't ignore the effect the producers have on the people on the show.  This isn't a case of him just declining to get/become more involved with the other two, or even declining to get involved with some fox sitting at a bar somewhere--he has people in authority actually making arguments to him why he should do it, and being disingenuous (if not untruthful) about the landscape. 

I like to think I would be able to withstand that, but I just don't know.

13 hours ago, PBnJay said:

Love that the sound technicians amplified the mics on both women so their crying would be broadcast through the entire echo-y building. Nice job show.

The microphones they wear are for recording, not broadcasting--they're not hooked to speakers.  Those were real sobs echoing so loudly that Clayton had to talk over them.  Epic.

12 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

That thick sweater should not be tucked in.

That's what I thought when I first saw it, but then realized she was somehow pulling it off--it wasn't bunchy and didn't make her look like she had a spare tire around her middle.  

4 minutes ago, Jax7917 said:

I used to think Cassie was one of the most beautiful girls that's ever been on the show. But she's really done a number on her face like the rest of them . Why can't these naturally pretty girls just leave their faces alone? They all make their faces so tight and pulled back and hard to look at because it's so botoxed.

And before they get procedures, it's these false eyelashes.  I thought Rachel never looked prettier than when her makeup had come off during the crying jag.  But I think she might be the one who combs her eyebrows up, so I'll reserve final judgment.

Also, it must be SO awkward to be trying to sit on the floor or some stairs in 5" heels.  You can't put your feet flat.  Although I give Rachel a pass because she had a reasonable belief she'd be standing during the rose ceremony.

• Love 5

I sure would have enjoyed if Gabby and Rachel had had a moment to commiserate with each other and maybe compared notes to find out what he was telling each of them.  Then said, screw this, we're out of here.  Let's go get a drink.  

Cannot believe Clay-uh's mother decided that Rachel was a stronger woman because she decided to stick it out.  No, Mom, that makes her a pathetic simpering little girl with no self-worth for not standing up for herself. 

His behavior was bad enough last night.  But clearly, we all know what's going to happen tonight.  He convinced them to stay and fight for him and it seems he'll do nothing of the sort for them.  Nothing like kicking the ladies when they were already down enough.  I wonder if he's going to at least have some decency and let them go before he goes to Susie or is he going to keep them on standby until he gets Susie's answer.  If he does the latter, I have ZERO sympathy for either Rachel or Gabby if they still stick around after they find that out.   

I don't know how Clay-un is going to weather this in his personal or professional life.  Whether you believe bedding multiple woman at once is in bad taste or you think it's fine, I would think the majority of people would find it a bad look and would choose not to be associated with such frat boy shenanigans.

Edited by Mswldflwr
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Who's Cassie? Oh, from Clayton's season.

It took me about at least a minute to place Cassie, as (at least to me) she was hardly recognizable, either just through makeup magic, work done (á la Kaitlyn), or a combination thereof. I never would've figured out who she was without Jesse stating her name.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

It must have taken some serious arm twisting by production to get those two to finish the rose ceremony and agree to meet the parents. They both looked very over it. Suspect the word "bachelorette" came up once or twice. 

I never cease to wonder how family members can be introduced to a woman their son is dating and not be shown asking basic questions, "So where do you live?" "What kind of work do you do?"  "What interests do you have?" It's all so phony and scripted. Jesse walking in was the icing on the cake. In the early seasons this franchise was a little more genuine. Now it's all drama with bad actors. 

Clayton is such a tool I can't imagine any woman with any self respect wanting to be in a relationship with him. Predict he'll end up alone and it will take a long time for him to recover from this. 

Edited by Hpmec
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

My first choice for Bachelorette would be Susie.    I’m hoping they didn’t trot Cassie out because she is the new Bachelorette…..

Seeing Cassie was a big surprise, and I'm wondering too if she's the "surprise" next bachelorette.  Someone else mentioned that she has a serious boyfriend, but who knows?  Maybe he's just her sidepiece, like Shanae's.  

Yes, what is up with these women and their faces?  I didn't think Clare could get any more plastic looking after her season and it looks like Cassie's makeup was done by the boss's artist from the Apprentice.  I didn't recognize either of them.  And whoa!!!  How big were those implants Clare had removed?  Bet she's 20 lbs. lighter.

I have to thank you all again for the morning-after laughs!  I should be 20 lbs. lighter from them after this wild season but, unfortunately, I'm not!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Hpmec said:

Clayton is such a tool I can't imagine any woman with any self respect wanting to be in a relationship with him. Predict he'll end up alone and it will take a long time for him to recover from this. 

I loved the continually shocked look on his sensible father's face.  He probably wondered, "Where has THIS KID been all my life?"

Let's hope the Bachelor franchise and "Bachelor Nation" feel the same way and cuts bait!  The poor guy should be funded to go incognito to some small, safe foreign country--get a job and some hobbies.  As we were told when I was growing up, "CLAY-un, examine your conscience!"  

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Mswldflwr said:

If he does the latter, I have ZERO sympathy for either Rachel or Gabby if they still stick around after they find that out.   

I'm still wondering how baby-voiced Gabby even made it past Show #3.

1 hour ago, skinnedknees said:

It took me about at least a minute to place Cassie, as (at least to me) she was hardly recognizable, either just through makeup magic, work done (á la Kaitlyn), or a combination thereof. I never would've figured out who she was without Jesse stating her name.

Here's the Cassie WE met and remember: CassieRandolph.jpg.a1f363158961b0b797a5378af8edc970.jpg

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mswldflwr said:

His behavior was bad enough last night.  But clearly, we all know what's going to happen tonight.  He convinced them to stay and fight for him and it seems he'll do nothing of the sort for them.  Nothing like kicking the ladies when they were already down enough.  I wonder if he's going to at least have some decency and let them go before he goes to Susie or is he going to keep them on standby until he gets Susie's answer.  If he does the latter, I have ZERO sympathy for either Rachel or Gabby if they still stick around after they find that out.   

I think he's taking advice from Production, production assistants, his handler(s), and EVEN Jesse Palmer.  He doesn't know which way is up.  He knows he's there for a paycheck and he's "just following orders."  NOW can we get rid of the Bachelor franchise?  ($$$ was probably mentioned to the ladies too.)

Jesse's ROSE GOLD watch made a nice appearance on last night's show.

• Love 4

I had a chuckle with the bad acting when Rachel went to meet Clayton's family and she's like, "wow, this is a really nice place" and the brother was like, "Yeah, my dad found it on Air B & B." It was just said with such bad acting and they had to squeeze that one little promotion in there and then immediately went into the love triangle situation.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, skinnedknees said:

I think she lost about a third of her body weight. I always thought she was so pretty before, very natural-looking and healthy.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Recyclorette said:

Seeing Cassie was a big surprise, and I'm wondering too if she's the "surprise" next bachelorette.  Someone else mentioned that she has a serious boyfriend, but who knows?  Maybe he's just her sidepiece, like Shanae's.  

No, it's a pretty high-profile relationship as far as reality TV famewhores go. Just last week there was an article on the People website about her boyfriend writing love songs for her. (Apparently he's a country musician.)

• Useful 4

I kind of feel dirty for having watched that. What a master class in manipulation, by Clayton, and the show itself. 

He convinces them to stay just so he can dump them both a day later? YIKES, dude.

It was infuriating watching Clayton get distracted by various shiny objects, and fall in love with all of the F3, plus the producer, plus the woman who checked him into the hotel, his driver, and so on. 

I'm just waiting for the finale where he accidentally falls in love with a studio audience member.

But it was just sad watching Gabby and Rachel. They had the right instincts (anger, betrayal, distrust) as Clayton not only explicitly outed their FS activities, but also confessed to being "in love" with both of them. 

But they caved - Gabby allowed herself to be talked into staying, though reluctantly, and Rachel stayed because she inexplicably seems to actually have feelings for him. She seemed so young, and more in love with the idea of love rather than Clayton himself. I'm sure as humiliating as this episode was, she has a much better perspective now, away from all of the Stockholm. 

Maybe they succumbed to pressure of the show, or behind the scenes manipulations, or really felt like they couldn't leave, or felt they'd be criticized for doing so?

Yet Rachel's look of horror when Gabby walked out - "Wait, I really can leave? Damn it. Gabby, wait for me!" She may have feelings of some sort for him, but she looked pretty terrified at being the F1 by default.

(Is Clayton way more charismatic in person? Because I seriously don't get it. At all.)

The only positive parts of the episode are trying to figure out how Clayton is related to his seemingly normal family, and the dad showing way more empathy to the women than Clayton ever has. They know he's being a total douche, and that was fairly entertaining, plus, that was the saddest F2 champagne toast ever. 

"You brought home two women in two days, said you loved them both, made us meet them, and hear them fawn over you, and NOW you tell us you want to dump them both?"

The scenery at least was absolutely gorgeous.

I'm not excited for the Bachelorette announcement. Honestly, none of the F3, if available, seem like a great fit or super entertaining, though I'm sure they'd be drooling over Susie.

17 hours ago, econ07 said:

Think they've given up on him following advice.  When the mom said "Then why did you sleep with two other women" he looked at her like she was speaking an alien language.

Unless they cut out his answer, he had absolutely no response to that. Which kind of said it all.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 7

He keeps telling them to 'fight for our love', 'fight for our relationship'.

Fight what?  Their own gut instincts? Their better judgment?   It's not like anyone is trying to keep this Romeo and Juliet made flesh apart is there? No one is trying to thwart their love?  It's just Clayton, being a complete jackass, that is stressing the supposed relationship. If anyone should be fighting 'for the relationsip' it's Clayton not the women.

When I think about it I think Gabby came back because Rachel was alone. Rachel looked horrified, IMO, because she was alone and suddenly F1 and she had no idea what that meant or what to do next. She probably thought Gabby would stay too but when she left Rachel was cut adrift and now dealing with Clayton as the default 'winner'. Gabby and Rachel seem to really bond and like each other so I think Gabby came back to help Rachel and stand by her so she wouldn't be left standing alone in an impossible situation. They beelined toward each other and kind of were each other's lifeline. The entire Rose Ceremony Gabby was staring daggers at Clayton so she didn't come back for him that's for sure.

And after he begged them to stay and told them both the same lines (again) he now is ready to dump them and try to get Susie back. I'm surprised he isn't currently buried out there on the tundra somewhere.

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

He keeps telling them to 'fight for our love', 'fight for our relationship'.

Fight what?  Their own gut instincts? Their better judgment?   It's not like anyone is trying to keep this Romeo and Juliet made flesh apart is there? No one is trying to thwart their love?  It's just Clayton, being a complete jackass, that is stressing the supposed relationship. If anyone should be fighting 'for the relationsip' it's Clayton not the women.

I think when he told them to FIGHT for the relationship, he was hoping they would be sabotaging each other, telling him stories about how the other one is "fake"  and an "actress".  Because that worked in the past, for him to figure out whom to eliminate.  

That said, I wonder if some of the women are regretting telling him about Shenae.  If Shenae was still in the running, she would be exactly who he deserves. 

I think Susie's point was that he can SAY he loves her - but if it's not the kind of love where Clayton declines a chance to f*ck someone else (or 2 someone elses)  then it's not enough for her to want to marry him.  She got the prettywoman/cinderella date - she was expecting the fairy tale.  The guy who is so "in love"  with her, that he can't even consider hopping into bed with another woman.  SO maybe she thought, going in, that she could handle it.  But seeing the other 2 women just coming back from spending the night with the guy who you think is going to propose marriage -  that's going to mess with your perceptions of what he means by "i love you". 

I may have dozed off for a bit.  Claire was on?  I missed it.  

• Love 6