Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E11: Season Finale

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

So it's a given if you are in this fantasy suite you have sex?
but these guys are upset over it? (is it the i love you?)

The Fantasy Suites are a place to be alone without cameras.  Some have sex. Some talk.  Some don’t go.   Hannah B told one of the guys their main connection was physical so she wasn’t going to offer him the fantasy suite card. 

• Love 4
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Why don't any ask him how he would feel if the woman he wanted to marry -- oh Gabby just asked it and he had no answer!

i think i'd respect him more if he just said - "I wanted to have sex with you guys and i had a bad judgement and thought me saying i love you would accomplish that". you are still douchey but you're owning it over the whole"Well i love you but i wanteed to see whom i loved the most." like this was deciding what glitter pen you liked better.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/12/2022 at 5:42 AM, Emma Snyder said:

Airs Monday, March 14 at 8:00PM EDT.

image.png.26e1fbd9aac0619023cd0f45b1466b07.png

Now this is a Bachelor whose rose I would accept. 

2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Why don't any ask him how he would feel if the woman he wanted to marry -- oh Gabby just asked it and he had no answer!

He was speechless…it was hilarious. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

The Fantasy Suites are a place to be alone without cameras.  Some have sex. Some talk.  Some don’t go.   Hannah B told one of the guys their main connection was physical so she wasn’t going to offer him the fantasy suite card. 

thanks (everyone) for answering my questions!

• Love 3

He talks about “being transparent “, but he is being “selectively” transparent, hoping that if he admits some things, they will forget about any questions.  Clearly he has forgotten they will see this on tv and his back up f1 will go ballistic. 

• Love 11

Love how this show never gives crying women any Kleenex. Rachel has to use a piece of sandpaper to blot her tears. And of course, no snot sucking if there were Kleenex handed out, so there's that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

oh because she's final 2?

Not always.  Usually someone from f4.  Clayton was top 8 or something.  

eta.  Stay strong Gabby!

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 3
Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

Well, congratulations on being the default choice and winning the least self respect award tonight, Rachel. 

I wish she didn't pick it. esp. with all the sobbing she did earlier. 

Gabby is like "I don't buy "one you love the most."" crap. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Gabby!!!!

Meryl Streep Yes GIF by MOODMAN

Rachel’s reaction was priceless! She’s like, fuck, did I just play myself into getting engaged to this guy by default??

That's exactly what Rachel's expression said to me... "but I dont want to marry this doofus!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Ok backtracking, is this really trending #1 worldwide! I really thought Bachelor Nation had shrunk over the years.

I guess the Bachelor humiliating himself draws viewers.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Ok backtracking, is this really trending #1 worldwide! I really thought Bachelor Nation had shrunk over the years.

I’m picturing Harrison in his fancy in-home movie theater cursing at the TV—finally The Most Dramatic Finale in Bachelorette History?! God damnit. They actually did it!

• LOL 16
  • Love 1