Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E11: Season Finale

• Start Topic

Rock, paper, scissors, loser gets Clayton. 

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Maybe Gabby and Rachel will give each other roses.

Or maybe they will tell each other back in the hotel, "You can have him."

• LOL 7

Gabby?!? Nooo!

Angry The Cw GIF

Rachel and a Gabby are clinging to each other like they just survived a natural disaster together. How any of these people are going to leave here and think they’ll be “happily” engaged in a few days is beyond comprehension. 

• Love 19

Clare looks a LOT different. And Nick just hit the nail on the head. And Michelle seems like she got bland, I expected her to say something more real.

Edited by 371012
Typo
  • Love 12
Just now, Stats Queen said:

I was hoping not to see Clare again. At least her face is somewhat new?

Why do they think we want this segment?

Filler…just like Rodney who is likely there to shill for Bachelor Live ticket sales.   Remember, they have 2 more hours to fill tomorrow.  

• Love 2

Now this show got me thinking Nick Viall of all people is the voice of reason?! All good points!

Of course Crazy Clare basically takes Clayton’s side—you gotta do what it takes to find love!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, 371012 said:

Clare looks a LOT different. And Nick just hit the mail on the head. And Michelle seems like she got bland, I expected her to say something more real.

I like Michelle, but that was a long non-answer.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, 371012 said:

Clare looks a LOT different. And Nick just hit the nail on the head. And Michelle seems like she got bland, I expected her to say something more real.

Yea, that was a non-answer, for sure.

• Love 1
Just now, Daisy said:

wait there's another 2 hrs? for real?

It is called “After the Final Rose” where they traditionally trot out the happy couple and end with the new Bachelorette…which starts filming any day now. 

• Love 4
Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

If he loves Susie the most and if he were serious about that, he shouldn’t continue with the others out of principle. Oh wait, what that? 

And Susie will see this and think, well, he didn't care that much for me after all.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

So which is Pat the Rat and which is Nasty Nate?

And how much did AirBNB pay for that mention on the show?

Which one wears the gold chain and which one wears the silver chain? The world will never know.

• LOL 4