Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

38 female cousins?! I wonder how many male cousins he has—but apparently he doesn’t talk to them. I’m picturing his parents living on some hippie cult commune back in the day to have that many siblings.

it’s not even a photograph but a pencil drawing that Chance is flipping out over?! Why do I imagine him erasing the deceased husband and drawing himself in?

• Love 3

I was distracted reading here. Did I just hear Rick say they’re drinking blueberry coffee?!? What in the world?! I’d rather have hair-dryer chicken balls.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Another blood freezing moment, when he was pulling her hair back from her face. It looked like he was about to put his hands around her neck. Oh TayLER. You are in some deep shit. 

Jesus CHRIST 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Harry, there are cameras everywhere, even here on the outside. Get used to it.

How dare everyone not drag out the red carpet for him after all his sprees of killing puppies when he was young and kidnapping and assaulting people. 

Harry is a poor victim and should be allowed to drive without a license and break whatever laws he wants.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Harry's mom did him wrong leaving him alone with the stepfather when he was young, but he's a menace to society and I will be relieved when he's back in prison.

He's a menace to the poor people in Ohio anyway. And one family in Maryland who have a moron in their midst.

And speaking of MORONS.....  Looking at you Martel!  Did you ever have any sense?? Probably not.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Wait, how long is Kay in prison for? Because she'll just hobosexual with Rick til her true  love gets out.

Is hobosexual a typo—or does it mean sleeping with someone you have no interest in just so you’ll have a place to live?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
Just now, JenE4 said:

Is hobosexual a typo—or does it mean sleeping with someone you have no interest in just so you’ll have a place to live?

Hobosexuals are people who get into 'relationships' for a place to stay.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

You’re arguing because you popped off all ungrateful when you walked into the apartment that she procured for you, in which you pay no bills. You just got out of jail, bruh! All you had to do is say “this is nice.”

• Useful 1
  • Love 11