Type keyword(s) to search

Loren & Alexei: After the 90 Days

• Start Topic

Not sure where to put this, but . . .

I guess these people think they can try to sell anything, from farts to feets. My opinion of Alexei is circling the drain, even if he's just letting her push him into this latest round of nonsense. But $3,000 seems reasonable for a photo of a pair of bunions, no?

50 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Not sure where to put this, but . . .

I guess these people think they can try to sell anything, from farts to feets. My opinion of Alexei is circling the drain, even if he's just letting her push him into this latest round of nonsense. But $3,000 seems reasonable for a photo of a pair of bunions, no?

This has to be a joke, no?

I'm not surprised at Loren, but definitely at Alexei. 

Also, his feet are pretty. Hers are not.

• LOL 6
On 1/18/2022 at 8:34 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Listening to Loren complain nonstop for a half hour is not my idea of entertainment.   

Oh, come sit by me!

The entire time this privileged princess was bitching about having to handle everything herself for EIGHT FUCKING DAYS, I just wanted to throw something at the TV.

Girl, please have several seats.  There are countless single mothers out there for whom this is their day-to-day reality.  And don't even get me started on military wives who are essentially single parents when the SO is deployed.  

She always grated on me because she is so pampered and self-absorbed, but this show has served to validate my initial impressions of her.  I probably won't be tuning in again.  Spoiled, coddled, pampered, and privileged do not intrigue me in the least.  Ugh.  

Loren, take your EIGHT FUCKING DAYS and shove them up your 90-DAY arse.  

Alexei, good luck in the long haul with this nag who apparently won't relent until she has your balls in her handbag.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

Did anyone else notice that the arm putting down the tarot cards seemed to be a man's, but the reader was a woman? (And they never showed the two together.)

I was listening at that point, but reading on my iPad.

• Love 1
On 2/14/2022 at 10:15 PM, JeanJean said:

Did anyone else notice that the arm putting down the tarot cards seemed to be a man's, but the reader was a woman? (And they never showed the two together.)

I saw it this time around.  To me, it was just that her arms were a little hairy. They were her arms.  Lol

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I had no idea Loren's parents didn't like Alexei. The dad keeps making these comments under his breath “it’s a cultural thing”, like Alexei is this domineering patriarch.

Maybe, that’s why Alexei wants to move away from Florida.  I’m very pro grandparent, so I wish both sets could be close to the kids.  They do so much to enrich the grandchildren’s lives.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I had no idea Loren's parents didn't like Alexei. The dad keeps making these comments under his breath “it’s a cultural thing”, like Alexei is this domineering patriarch.

I’m kind of surprised too. But then again could anybody be good enough for his Loren princess. 
I agree about grandparents.  The stability in troubled times is a huge benefit if needed. 

• Love 4

I don't watch as I lived the life of two boys close together blah blah blah but as a teacher, I can tell from these comments that when, not if, Loren's parents were contacted about her mean girl behavior, AND THEY WERE, they shrugged and said 1) so what or 2) not my kid.  Just do YOUR job and stop targeting my kid.  Happens all the time.  Happened six times this week!  No, I am not kidding.  The apple rarely falls far from the tree.

On 2/14/2022 at 10:22 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Loren, take your EIGHT FUCKING DAYS and shove them up your 90-DAY arse

If I was alone for 8 days at a time, multiple times,  without my former hubby I probably might still be married.  Nah, who am I kidding?

• LOL 9

I’m not sure that Loren is a whiner for no reason.  I don’t fault people for saying how they feel or what they need.  My family is full of people who suck it up and swallow their feelings.  It’s not healthy, imo.  Regardless, moving away from grandparents seems ill advised. The more support you have from family the better, especially with kids.  Those important grandparent bonds develop early.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
On 2/20/2022 at 8:38 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not sure that Loren is a whiner for no reason.  I don’t fault people for saying how they feel or what they need.  My family is full of people who suck it up and swallow their feelings.  It’s not healthy, imo.  Regardless, moving away from grandparents seems ill advised. The more support you have from family the better, especially with kids.  Those important grandparent bonds develop early.  

I completely agree about letting your feelings out.  But from what I understand, Loren is a whiner about everything when she seems to have a great life.  Like the time a teacher I was a para under complained about having to go on a business trip with her husband.  To Hawaii.  From Minnesota.  In February.  At zero cost to them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 2/23/2022 at 9:03 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I completely agree about letting your feelings out.  But from what I understand, Loren is a whiner about everything when she seems to have a great life.  Like the time a teacher I was a para under complained about having to go on a business trip with her husband.  To Hawaii.  From Minnesota.  In February.  At zero cost to them.

Did y'all give them a snowball welcome when they came home?

And, just curious about the baby.  Is he out of the NICU now? And his name.... BOWTAN?  What the hell?

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
48 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

And, just curious about the baby.  Is he out of the NICU now? And his name.... BOWTAN?  What the hell?

It’s a nickname.  They have a superstition about using the actual name before the bris.  It think it’s Hebrew for little button?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 2/25/2022 at 10:01 PM, goofygirl said:

Ha ha no.  I never cared for her and could not wait for that placement to end.  She was, in MHO, an ineffective teacher who did not care for sped students in her room.  And I was in grad school to become a sped teacher at the time.  

• Love 3
On 2/16/2022 at 4:56 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Her parents are sourpusses. Dad sure had his say about Alexei going to Israel. I think it was a good idea for him to go to Israel because he probably thought once he has two toddlers he won't be going anywhere alone ever again so may as well enjoy it while it can. 

I also think Loren was spoiled by her parents and they expected Alexei to treat Loren the same way. Not happening. Alexei is his own man. It's a miracle Loren is so pretty when she is the product of two such homely parents. Her sister got their looks. 

Babymoon. In a hotel on the beach not far from where they live. Why not just dump the kid off at the grands and stay home in your highrise condo which is like a hotel and order in? That was no babymoon. Stupid. This whole spinoff is stupid.  

Alexei and Loren said they are trying to get his parents moved to the US and they want a bigger place so his parent can live with them. I don't know how good of an idea that is but the kids won't be without grandparents around. It just won't be Lorens parents. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 2/23/2022 at 10:03 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think it must not have been easy being a girl growing up with Tourette's, and that might just have made her feel a level of constant stress that carried over into adulthood.. Plus, Alexei doesn't talk that much, the babies can't talk, so if she didn't talk it would be a silent movie!!!!

Anyway, I love them. Babies!!!

Edited by JeanJean
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 2/25/2022 at 11:50 PM, MrBuhBye said:

It’s a nickname.  They have a superstition about using the actual name before the bris.  It think it’s Hebrew for little button?

I figured it was “button”, too, but Alexei said it was “peanut” 

• Love 3

I thought it was really cute how Alex voice got super high pitched when the kids met for the first time. 

Loren still bugs me though, she’s constantly whining and everything is so dramatic. Like she’s the first person with 2 under 2? I’ll see your 2 under 2 and raise you a 2 under 1, my boys are 10.5 months apart. We all survived 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Loren and Alexei annoyed me during their season, but as a mom of two kids, this hit home so much and despite their annoying tendencies, I enjoyed this journey. 

16 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It sounds almost like a reindeer.

(D)Asher.

• LOL 3
34 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Loren and Alexei annoyed me during their season, but as a mom of two kids, this hit home so much and despite their annoying tendencies, I enjoyed this journey. 

(D)Asher.

Not too far from Dancer or Prancer either.

• LOL 3
(edited)
On 2/23/2022 at 5:50 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

It is very clear that Loren finds having the babies in the NICU very traumatic and that all of her kids are going to be preemies, so should she be still having kids considering her issues? It just seems like a bad idea considering....

I thought they said that Shai was a regular birth and this was their first experience with the NICU.  I didn’t hear that any future births would likely be premies.  ………..Update:  I just found this that says both babies weighed the same at birth.  Hmm….that is concerning.  Continuing to have premies?  I don’t get it.  

https://people.com/parents/90-day-fiance-loren-and-alexei-brovarnik-reveal-name-of-second-baby/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought they said that Shai was a regular birth and this was their first experience with the NICU.  I didn’t hear that any future births would likely be premies.  ………..Update:  I just found this that says both babies weighed the same at birth.  Hmm….that is concerning.  Continuing to have premies?  I don’t get it.  

https://people.com/parents/90-day-fiance-loren-and-alexei-brovarnik-reveal-name-of-second-baby/

Loren has some issue with carrying babies and had some kind of cervical ring implanted to help keep the baby inside.  It allows her to have kids but doesn’t solve all the complications.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
10 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Loren has some issue with carrying babies and had some kind of cervical ring implanted to help keep the baby inside.  It allows her to have kids but doesn’t solve all the complications.

I recall her talking about the sutures she had on her uterus that prevented miscarriage.  Does it work only up to a certain point?  

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
On 3/1/2022 at 3:39 PM, FurBabyMama said:

I thought it was really cute how Alex voice got super high pitched when the kids met for the first time. 

Loren still bugs me though, she’s constantly whining and everything is so dramatic. Like she’s the first person with 2 under 2? I’ll see your 2 under 2 and raise you a 2 under 1, my boys are 10.5 months apart. We all survived 

Can I add in:  three cats and a golden retriever?  Cork it Loren.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I hope Baby Boten is the last occupant of Loren's uterus. Pregnancy seems too much for her body to handle. If Alexei wants more, he should pray that someone comes up with a way for cis-men to carry children or they can adopt.

• Love 3