Type keyword(s) to search

Loren & Alexei: After the 90 Days

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, applewood said:

I thought it was a little odd that she still live with them especially since they live in a condo. a little cramped I would think. Do we know if she has a full time job?

Also, the one episode where Marlene, Bryan and Rebecca were having dinner and Bry says "I had coffee w/ our daughter" and Mar says "our other daughter"  and Bry points to Rebeccah and "this is our daughter. The other one is your daughter." I was confused. Is Loren Marlene's daughter from a previous marriage?

I think both Loren and Rebecca are the bio children of bryan and marlene.  I think Marlene was just taking a "mean and malicious swipe" at Loren by her sarcastic comment that I took to mean the Loren is a "daddy's girl."  

I think that Marlene and Loren have a complicated relationship characterized by "competition" and I also believe that because Loren is so attractive and successful (as compared with her sister) that Marlene tends to favor Rebecca.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 1/17/2022 at 7:05 PM, FurBabyMama said:

I’m annoyed with Loren dad saying Alex shouldn’t have left. He hadn’t seen his parents in 2 years… she’s about tohave another baby which would mean another year or 2 before he would be able to go again. Loren sees her parents all the time, he’s supposed to just go on not seeing his family? Please, it’s a week. And it’s one kid, he didn’t leave her with a newborn and a toddler. And if she was so worried being alone, why didn’t she just stay with her parents for a week? She works from home so it’s not like she has to go into the office. 

I'm late with my responses to posts as I could not figure out when the trip to Israel came about, and was suggested by whom. I did tune in once they were leaving Israel (and not talking).

On 2/13/2023 at 10:50 PM, endure said:

I hope she isn’t that stupid to take a risk like that, but if she's like her Mum, she might ~ just to make a point!

A risk like what? Or are you talking about her blood pressure.? I know that having a child with Tourette's is hardly a "risk" (unless it shortens one's life).

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

A risk like what? Or are you talking about her blood pressure.? I know that having a child with Tourette's is hardly a "risk" (unless it shortens one's life).

Having another baby but apparently they are both in agreement that won’t happen again, hope they don’t screw up

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Are they getting another season?

I would like to know too because I follow them on Instagram and they seem to have many story lines conducive to filming but nothing ever mentioned so maybe not....

• Like 1