Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

Tbh the more I'm learning about this loon maybe minimal contact with North is a good thing. In his defense I saw a pic last month (not a paparazzi pic but rather a pic someone took with their phone) of North on his shoulders after he took her to the movies and she looked so happy. I have to wonder though how he will feel when North is a grown woman and some asshole raps calling her a bitch?

• Love 7

Tbh the more I'm learning about this loon maybe minimal contact with North is a good thing. In his defense I saw a pic last month (not a paparazzi pic but rather a pic someone took with their phone) of North on his shoulders after he took her to the movies and she looked so happy. I have to wonder though how he will feel when North is a grown woman and some asshole raps calling her a bitch?

Or starts banging her at 15. I wonder if he'd say how smart he was to get in early...

• Love 4

Why wait till she's grown? If it's a term of endearment he should be calling her that already. Kris and the others must be used to it by now. He is a genius according to Kris ( and himself). I mean " bitch" must be flying all over that house daily.

• Love 4

But in reality I do think he's lying. Or gave her some mumbo jumbo marble mouth unintelligible crap over the phone and is trying to say she agreed to something.

I think he's delusional & really believes that Taylor told him it was OK to use the lyric. He wanted to hear her agree with him, so that's what he really heard.

Do Vogue covers and seats at Fashion Week really mean that much to her?

Rhetorical question?

North goes to ballet/dance and soccer every week. I'm actually pleasantly surprised they got her into things like that so young. 

Of course she does, they wanted to make sure that the pappz would know exactly where to take pictures every week.

• Love 3

Why wait till she's grown? If it's a term of endearment he should be calling her that already. Kris and the others must be used to it by now. He is a genius according to Kris ( and himself). I mean " bitch" must be flying all over that house daily.

As well as "mother effer."

"if i fucked this model and she just bleached her asshole and I get bleach on my tshirt, then I look like an asshole."

Umm, Kanye, you look like an asshole regardless of any bleach on any t-shirt.
  • Love 7

This article covers the Taylor Swift lyrics, plus Kanye's tweets on the matter, and the list of instructions for the models. The model instructions seem to contradict each other throughout.

http://www.starwipe.com/article/kanye-debuts-new-reasons-be-frustrated-him-2023

Watching the video was fun, I got to see his mother flying up to heaven. She was riding a big white horse then dismounted I guess and rocketed straight up to the heavenly gates. He's delusional.  I'm praying that I live another 12 years or so to see how North grows up.

Edited by HumblePi

This! So much of this! I have seen Hamilton three times. Twice were through the lottery. It is fantastic. I hate that Kanye and Kim are sullying my Hamilton. I wonder if the musical went over Kim's head.

----

Looks like they slept through Hamilton. Makes me jealous, sorta.

Holy hell how did I forget that Kanye is on SNL tonight? Oh lord this is going to be ...... Something

I caught I think his second performance with Kelly price, the dream, and kirk Franklin and I liked the song if gave me Kanye first album vibes. I have always loved his music, his personal life eh not so much.

I see Kanye is claiming is he 50 some million in debt.   Because buying houses, renovating them, never living in them and moving to a new house is a great way to keep your money.

Honestly these people.   I get they don't have the same concept of money as the rest of us, but they should have some basic concepts -- like it's not infinite  and you can choose not to spend on everything in sight. 

• Love 5

I saw this article that might explain the debt,and if this is true he's truly a moron. Some people really dont deserve to have money. You hear stories all the time about these stars who were filthy rich at one time and end up bankrupt. And yeah totally agree that the never ending renovations is also contributing to debt.

While he didn’t explain how the debt was amassed, the rapper has previously admitted to spending a fortune on his fashion endeavours and apparently lost $16 million (£11 million) while developing his Yeezy clothing line. ‘I was trying to play a sport that’s a billionaire sport,’ he told BET last year.

‘It’s not a millionaire sport and I’m proud of the debt.

Yeah I forgot to mention that, along with the renovations -- having an expensive hobby.   Why can't he just accept he sucks at fashion design?   It's okay to admit that.   Instead, he spend more and more money on it and then blames everyone but himself when it is not successful.

• Love 3

I guess when you spend millions of dollars on slabs of hideous marble, money tends to go very quickly.

Even though Kanye makes a lot of money, he also lives an expensive lifestyle and has an entire army of people underneath him who have to get paid. You've got assistants, managers, stylists, security guards, lawyers, accountants etc. Kim probably has a rotation of three or four full time nannies for the kids, they rarely fly commercial, it's just a lot of expenses that can start piling up.

Edited by BitterApple

Well whats really interesting here is when they got married he didn't want a pre-nup, but she did. Kanye basically said "I love her so much I dont even care". But naturally Kris pushed her into one and the final papers favored Kim in a big way since he didnt give a crap. IIRC he has some outrageously large insurance policy and she'll be the beneficiary even if they get a divorce.  If he keeps blowing millions on his hideous clothing line when all is said and done Kim just may be the richer of the two anyway.

• Love 4

Kanye West lost $50 million because he's feeding his ego, not talent. He believes he has a golden touch and whatever he does will be successful. To be a clothing designer, you need to have some talent for designing. If you hire real designers it's going to cost a lot of money. Thankfully, there are people out there who have benefited from his overwhelming need to do whatever he wants to do whether it's the wrong or right thing. Those people are happy and paying their bills and supporting their families because Kanye believes he can't fail. Well, he's wrong, he can and has failed. He will continue to fail at things he's not prepared or talented enough to do. He should stick to the one thing that made him a superstar, rap, auto-tune and picking out his rich wife's clothes.

• Love 3

Yeah I forgot to mention that, along with the renovations -- having an expensive hobby. Why can't he just accept he sucks at fashion design? It's okay to admit that. Instead, he spend more and more money on it and then blames everyone but himself when it is not successful.

When idiots like Anna Wintour and Kris Kardashian cater to his ego and call him a genius, instead of telling him "fashion isn't your thing " and he's just going to keep on spending to fulfill his dream even if it bankrupts him.

• Love 2

He should stick to the one thing that made him a superstar, rap, auto-tune and picking out his rich wife's clothes.

Please let him stick with rap and auto-tune - but stay away from his wife's clothes! Kim dressed better before she let this clown into her closet.

• Love 1

Mr. Crazy Pants is not only claiming he has $53 million in personal debt, but that Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook is bailng him out with $1 billion because MZ realizes Kanye is "the greatest living artist and greatest artist of all time." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA like there's any truth to that!

http://www.eonline.com/news/739874/kanye-west-takes-part-in-rap-battle-on-snl-as-new-album-the-life-of-pablo-is-finally-released

E Online, "Kanye West Takes Part in Rap Battle on SNL as New Album The Life of Pablo Is Finally Released"

Sun, Feb 14, 2016 12:37 PM

... "He also tweeted Saturday morning, "Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas after realizing he is the greatest living artist and greatest artist of all time."

"The Facebook CEO has not commented."

Tweets from Kanye in this article:

KANYE WEST

‎@kanyewest

Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas

12:49 PM - 14 Feb 2016

KANYE WEST

‎@kanyewest

after realizing he is the greatest living artist and greatest artist of all time.

12:49 PM - 14 Feb 2016

Now I understand why Kim's face has had that stern, angry look for the past few months. It's not just awful plastic surgery and dislike of being pregnant -- it's exasperation with her idiot nutjob husband. Even though they don't live together, he's ruining her brand.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 6

If he's really in so much debt, why is he buying Kim 1000 Christmas presents or what ever he did on Christmas and buying new houses all over the place? Kim better watch out or she'll be paying him child support/alimony like Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green.

It is amusing if he's in so much debt and meanwhile Taylor Swift is worth like half a billion dollars. No wonder he needs to put her in lyrics for attention.

• Love 2

The more this clown talks or "tweets" he is showing how much he needs help. The problem is that people closest to him (Kim or her family)don't see or care that this man needs serious help.

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 2

The more this clown talks or "tweets" he is showing how much he needs help. The problem is that people closest to him (Kim or her family)don't see or care that this man needs serious help.

And all the while Kim is sitting there going through her twitter feed or instagram 

• Love 2

Oh I think Kim is opening her mouth, we'll likely never know the extent to how much. Going to Amber Rose and wanting to make peace tells me she knew his tirade was wrong and he pulled the song that has the Wendy Williams diss (which it was said by a couple of sources she was begging him not to release it since she likes Wendy and also thought it was hurtful to Caitlyn). I mean, if he sounds this off balance on Twitter could you imagine what he sounds like daily?

• Love 7

It's possible that they are trying to help him, in private, but he blows up at them and insists there's nothing wrong with him.

• Love 1

I don't even know Kanye, and just reading or hearing him talk makes me annoyed as heck. I can't imagine living with him 24/7. I wonder how she does it or if this act of him going crazy on Twitter is Just for show to bring publicity to him

Edited by RoxieBear73

It's possible that they are trying to help him, in private, but he blows up at them and insists there's nothing wrong with him.

most people who have physiological problems deny they have issues. They feel they are untouchable and can say or do anything they want without getting into trouble.

I don't even know Kanye, and just reading or hearing him talk makes me annoyed as heck. I can't imagine living with him 24/7. I wonder how she does it or if this act of him going crazy on Twitter is Just for show to bring publicity to him

I don't think Kim ever has, is, or will ever live with the guy 24/7. That's how they've made it this far.

I doubt Kim is saying much NOW.   The whole family history is every guy is the most wonderful, terrific perfect person, when they need him.   The minute they are done, they are DONE.   The guy becomes terrible, awful, horrible, etc.   These women use and discard men like underwear (well, if they ever wore any).

Don't forget the horrific car crash Kanye was in where he almost died.  Something like that could leave you with so much trauma I can see how it might mess you up in the head. The same accident is why his jaw looks the way it does, because he broke it and had to have reconstructive surgery.

• Love 1

Even though they don't live together, he's ruining her brand.

If I didn't know any better, I would think that someone, some enemy of Kim's and the entire Kardashian family, hired Kanye to take them down. Because it's clear that he hates them too, or he loves himself more and obviously doesn't care about the damage he's causing. 

Anyway, he's doing a bang up job.

Edited by represent

I doubt Kim is saying much NOW. The whole family history is every guy is the most wonderful, terrific perfect person, when they need him. The minute they are done, they are DONE. The guy becomes terrible, awful, horrible, etc. These women use and discard men like underwear (well, if they ever wore any).

This x 1,000. I'm sure when this farce of a marriage implodes, Kim will be sullying Kanye's name, just like Khloe did with Lamar (until Lamar became useful again, that is).

FWIW, I think Kanye is an absolute terror to deal with behind closed doors. He's a narcissist, and that personality type becomes enraged at the slightest whiff of criticism, even if it's said constructively. For whatever reason, Kanye is determined to buy his way into high fashion. It's like he equates it with respectability or something.

• Love 3

(Okay he loves his kids more)

Yeah, for me personally, I'm not buying this either. If you love your kids you don't disrespect the parent you made them with, you don't.  And you surely don't do it public, because half of that kid is you and the other half is your fellow parent. You don't have to love them, you don't have to stay in a relationship with them but, for the love of your children you must find a way to respect them.

This of course could be impossible the minute you decided to conceive a child with them because you NEVER respected them to being with... so now you've brought innocent children into it and...we all know how this could possibly end and it ain't pretty.

No they were just superficial so fine that none of the grown up stuff one should consider when procreating factored into to anything. Whatever, I so believe in sterilization, but I believe in Democracy more, so horrific people procreating will continue. 

Edited by represent

In case someone hasn't already seen a little of what Kanye's new video game will be, here's an excerpt from the end of the video game. It's Kanye's mother going up to heaven. That's the big payoff for the player, the objective....getting his mother up to the clouds in heaven.

https://youtu.be/qKFNbq1Iiik?t=2m6s

“My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live” How would a psychologist diagnose that personality?

Edited by HumblePi

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kanye-west-longtime-co-writer-quits-says-rapper-needs-mental-help/ One of Kanye's friends and co-writers Rhymefest is speaking out and asking him to get some help and stay away from the "Yesmen" in his life .

“My brother needs help, in the form of counseling,” he wrote on Twitter. “Spiritual & mental. He should step away from the public & yesmen & heal.”  The Chicago-based songwriter, who helped West, 38, pen songs like “New Slaves” and “Jesus Walks,” also tweeted that Yeezy’s “mind and spirit isn’t right.”        

Like we didn't know all that?

In case someone hasn't already seen a little of what Kanye's new video game will be, here's an excerpt from the end of the video game. It's Kanye's mother going up to heaven. That's the big payoff for the player, the objective....getting his mother up to the clouds in heaven.

https://youtu.be/qKFNbq1Iiik?t=2m6s

“My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live” How would a psychologist diagnose that personality?

Smacks of Kim saying she'd like to be a guy so she could see what it's like to fuck herself. Birds of a feather.

• Love 5

Did anyone else see the digital short Kanye did on SNL? Basically a cast member wants to rap battle Kanye. There's way more to it then that, but kanyes rebuttal rap....guys it was sad and awkward. It was all about missing the "old kanye". It was just - I don't know.

http://previously.tv/saturday-night-live/watch-the-most-notable-moments-of-melissa-mccarthys-4-and-116th-time-hosting-saturday-night-live/

Edited by ms.o

Oh I thought Kyle was funny as hell and I like old Kanye and the skit itself was good - maybe if there wasnt all these random ass tweets, the video game, etc than I would've thought skit was less awkward.

What does a psychologist think of Kanye West's Twitter feed?

I think he does love his children and IMO it has nothing to do with whatever is going on with the marriage to Kim. Unfortunately sometimes who you choose to have children with isnt always the best choice and sometimes you dont find out until later on. In my own personal life I've seen marriages crumble in the worst way but there is still love towards the children.  And if you look at pictures of North with Kanye she almost always looks more happy and content with him than she does with Kim and children are very receptive to these things.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 3

From what I've seen Kanye is affectionate towards North. I don't think he's around all that much, but probably more attentive than Kim when he is. I think Kim kind of drops in here and there, but all the grunt work is done by the hired help.