Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Hour and a half, I think.

Oh, OK. The old girl can hang for that long. I'm far too lazy to haul my raggedy ass downstairs so whew! 

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Meth mouth 

And the dental treatment he's receiving in the pen is decidedly sub par! Its a disgrace! 

When I worked at the dental school I'd sometimes see cuffed inmates being brought in for treatment. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

You can google to get the link to the post where it's discussed else where.  Looks like the reviews on Yelp for the funeral home is in tatters too since her appearance on LAL.

No shit sherlock!!  I can't imagine anyone wanting to use that funeral home EVEN IF it's an affordable one.  What with Nutsy doing the makeup and taking prison calls in the middle of things.  Ookey.

Good Gawd, Jessica.  Just go jump out of an airplane or something a lttle less risky!  You've known this guy 5 FIVE MONTHS!! You've completely upended your life, thrown your daughter over in the process...  Why? What is wrong with your life, girl???  Bored??  Try painting. Or gardening. Or pottery. Or get some PSYCHIATRIC HELP!!!  STAT!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

his teeth in a jar is a dealbreaker? really? THAT is what you just couldn't take? 

Right? The crimes, the drugs? Mere bagatelles. Shitty teeth and she runs screaming. I am  utterly gobsmacked that the soulful and discerning Melissa could be so shallow. I may have to go and lie down. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jessica just cannot stop making bad decisions.

I don't think she knows how to make any other kind. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I guess Dustin has been a very bad boy while in prison. Who woulda thunk

Well I'm in a tizzy, that's for sure. I was positive that Jessica's good and pure love for him would turn him around and set him on the straight and narrow path of righteousness. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? The crimes, the drugs? Mere bagatelles. Shitty teeth and she runs screaming. I am  utterly gobsmacked that the soulful and discerning Melissa could be so shallow. I may have to go and lie down. 

Lie down?  Lie down?!?  I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!  I thought I'd never hear that again.  I may cry now.  I'm sending you a car in the mail.

• Hugs 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Her daughter is the most important thing in her life. After prison penis, that is.

Priorities

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

WHERE IS HER YELLOW BRICK ROAD 

DEAD

Just now, Ladystardust said:

This poor, poor kid. How old is Bailey, anyways?

Seventeen going on thirty

• Sad 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I am so sad for all these kids who have to be the adult in the relationship with these crap parents.

It's so true...they have to grow up so fast and be the emotional support for the damaged parents.  Her life will be lighter without the burden of a dysfunctional mom.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, candall said:

Lie down?  Lie down?!?  I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!  I thought I'd never hear that again.  I may cry now.  I'm sending you a car in the mail.

I know, right? Its such a peeve of mine (and I am a woman of many peeves). Clearly we are soulmates. 

I don't drive, though, so could you just sent me cash? Thanks, love you loads.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

This poor, poor kid. How old is Bailey, anyways?

I think she's 16 or 17.  Waayyy too young to have to mother her Mother.  Damn.  

Shit, here we go again!  I can't type and read this crap simultaneously!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Why are they giving her a more matronly hair style after the botox though lol

Pulled off the face makes the skin appear tighter. In the UK they call the tight ponytails a council facelift

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

What do incels have to say for themselves when inmates with dentures, double strokes, methy problems, no job, no education, repeat offending, prostituitin, locked up and can still get plenty of women.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

That's right Chelsea. No more jerks. If only you'd thought to trawl the jailhouse for dick sooner. All the quality guys are there. 

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Chelsea is an idiot. One visit and she’s acting like a schoolgirl. A dumb one.

Dumber than Melissa, and that's saying something. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2