Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Tattoos are pretty mainstream, at least among people I know.

This green wig is KILLING ME.

Oh, I know tattoos are mainstream, but usually in a professional setting they aren't....showcased. Are they? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Did she say she makes $20k from the vending machines and that’s a good living???

I love how every scrounger is an ontrayponoor….

From EACH vending machine. So I'm assuming she has more than one? I hope so at least. 

• Like 3
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I admire Raneka, she sells the eyelashes, but doesn't use them herself.  Pure businesswoman.  Like a drug dealer who doesn't sample the product.

Rule No. 1, don't get high on your own supply.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

From EACH vending machine. So I'm assuming she has more than one? I hope so at least. 

She said three I think. But I didn’t hear her say per machine. Either way all the money is going to the inmate lol.

• Like 2
Just now, kacesq said:

She only makes $20k and basically sends all her money to the inmate. That tracks.

She has five vending machines and makes 20K from each one. PLUS she's a rapper. And she's not married so she must be raking in the cash doing that. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

There is something very wonky about that wig. The green color is the least of the problems...

her eyebrows need to be more arched to balance it out .. has she never seen this show before? 

• LOL 2

Okay, just rewound and she says she has 5 vending machines, and she makes "about $20,000 a year from each vending machine." So that's pretty decent money -- unless that is gross profit and not net. Who knows how much those eyelashes cost for her.

• Like 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

How's everyone's week been? (I try and get updates during the commercial breaks).

My entire summer has sucked, my inconsiderate neighbors are in month five of a stupid construction project. It’s constant noise and mess and rude subcontractors yelling at us if we ask them not to block our driveway. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

This boyfriend of hers is going to marry her and then never seek employment again.  Not even a power-washing business for him.

He'll be buying Bitcoin and "managing" her rap career. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

There is something very wonky about that wig. The green color is the least of the problems...

I thought the baby hairs on the side of her face were a beige bandage at first. It's definitely a weird wig.

• LOL 2

How's everyone's week been? (I try and get updates during the commercial breaks).

Terribly frustrating at work. Got some good health news though! Trying to decide if I should text this guy I went out with (the Hot Girl Summer is real, y’all).

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Work has been hectic!  But my manager is out next week (yay!) and the boyfriend will be here on Thursday.  I don't know if we'll be around for Love During Lockup but for sure he knows I can't miss 90 Day Fiance!  :D   Plus, he's invested in the Tyray saga.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Got great news yesterday. Was finally able to start my dog with a trainer and when I walked into the office, the owners were there and we have a group hug. Haven’t seen them since I put my old dg down 3 years ago. They said that even though they aren’t taking in any new dogs for daycare or boarding, I am ALWAYS welcome. It made me mist up!

• Like 5
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

True Story, I actually DID get some fake lashes in the mail today but they are supposed to be "natural-looking."  We'll see about that.

I got mine too.  When I try them, I'll post photos.  It'll be a good look.

15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I jut got a gold crown for a molar this past Tuesday. Yes, I TOO have gold teeth.

Now that is living large!

14 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Gold teeth are... what's the opposite of a panty-dropper? 

Panty locker.

11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lakeland Louie is back YESSSSSS

Break out the pompoms! 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

PepperMostly, I am sad today. I found out that boxed dot com filled for bankruptcy, and I cannot order bulk paper products. 😫 

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 5
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

PepperMostly, I am sad today. I found out that boxed dot com filled for bankruptcy, and I cannot order bulk paper products. 😫 

Oh, I was wondering why I wasn't getting as much email from them anymore!. 

I order bulk paper goods from Target. Even Staples (I scored some toilet paper from them during lockdown, when TP was at a premium). 

• Like 2