Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Known side effects include incarceration and irreversible death.

Or true love. You roll the dice, you take the chances.

Wait..Chance isn't in this season, is he?

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Or true love. You roll the dice, you take the chances.

Wait..Chance isn't in this season, is he?

it be like find Waldo ... we might see him and that leaf blower in the back ground somewhere working 1 of his 200 random side hustles .. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

Did anyone catch the "where are they now" with Glorietta? I had no idea she was into the s&m stuff, and she's the Dom! Kinkytown, why didn't we know this

Yessss lol her and her "revenge" bod and 600 letters from Random inmates lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

is it calorie free and does it come organic? 

Is it keto? 

Hola bunkies! I have my ankle monitor fully charged, giraffe lashes on, six inch talons glued to my hands, and I've checked in with my PO. I am ready to rumble! Great to be back on Cell Block S (for Snark!) again!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Did anyone catch the "where are they now" with Glorietta? I had no idea she was into the s&m stuff, and she's the Dom! Kinkytown, why didn't we know this

I watched this afternoon. Glorietta, Chazz, Tai, and Stan. Holy shit. Tai is crazy as a shithouse rat. Glorietta, bless her, is just dim. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

True Story, I actually DID get some fake lashes in the mail today but they are supposed to be "natural-looking."  We'll see about that.

Pics or it didn't happen. I don't make the rules, sorry.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Pepper Mostly Check out this still from one of my old videos from the 90s! I just got them digitized. SilveryPonyMan is in the mirror and now I have proof we were in the same room sometimes way back in 1997.  I'm the girl in the spacebuns. 😄

image.png.7cf0a89ccfc0c169453d1ee907494a14.png

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Gobi said:

Catwoman? More like Shatwoman.

I fear for the seams on that catsuit. 

In other news, there was just a fender bender directly in front of my house. Houseguest is out there now, I hope her car isn't damaged. (She's parked right in front of the house. )

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

@Pepper Mostly Check out this still from one of my old videos from the 90s! I just got them digitized. SilveryPonyMan is in the mirror and now I have proof we were in the same room sometimes way back in 1997.  I'm the girl in the spacebuns. 😄

image.png.7cf0a89ccfc0c169453d1ee907494a14.png

You are utterly adorable. He's pretty cute too. This of course does not surprise me in the least. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1