Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I think we see now where Melissa gets her attitude.  Pop.  She's going to Georgia, she's bringin those pompoms, she's got her 5 inch eyelashes and her foot long fingernails.

Oh wait.  That's Justine with the foot longs.  I'm getting confused with all these nutty women.

AND Marky Mark.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Where the fuck did Justine get that car? And are we being treated to the other Jersey chick? I wish to see her humiliated lol.

Are you referring to Emily, the one who doesn't want to talk about her relationship??

That beyotch??

1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Can you imaging having to pee while wearing that outfit???

Depends.

• LOL 3

Did we discuss how Tai was fired from the funeral home and that's why they have to film at the cemetery although I don't know why they can't film at an ax throwing place or a smash room. Or at the dentist where she got her teeth whitened.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Did we discuss how Tai was fired from the funeral home and that's why they have to film at the cemetery although I don't know why they can't film at an ax throwing place or a smash room. Or at the dentist where she got her teeth whitened.

She got fired?????

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

for reals?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Apple+. I just bought a new iPad so I got three free months. Maybe there is a free trial.

Since you have Apple+ you HAVE to watch Ted Lasso! Best thing I've seen on TV in ages. That and Reservation Dogs on Hulu.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I think Tai has been kicked out of every restaurant and bar in town and now has to resort to filming in a cemetery.

Probably.  Look at all the tables she's turned over, not to mention the screaming and cursing 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I could swear last year she was the owner and that's why she was so non nonchalant about filming? Sorry, so behind.

• Applause 1
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

for reals?

You can google to get the link to the post where it's discussed else where.  Looks like the reviews on Yelp for the funeral home is in tatters too since her appearance on LAL.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, is this a two hour finale? Do I have to run downstairs and get my charger? My laptop doesn't hold a charge worth shit. 

Hour and a half, I think.

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, is this a two hour finale? Do I have to run downstairs and get my charger? My laptop doesn't hold a charge worth shit. 

One hour and 17 minutes…I suspect the last 15 minutes are a preview of LAL

• Love 6