Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hi Bunkies, I'm indulging in a bit of Rumchata tonight, so if I stop making sense halfway through, you know the reason!  

Bacardi?   In college we went thru a phase where we said we were powered by The Bat!!!!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Before this party gets started.... PepperMostly, I'm thinking of making short ribs. Is your Famous Short Rib recipe close to Bon Appétit recipe?

This?

@OoogleEyes, the link doesn't work, but I use Anne Burrell's recipe. I can DM it to you tomorrow if you'd like!

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

How much can slightly used pom-poms be sold for? Asking for a friend.

Um, used how? Asking for a friend. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hi Bunkies, I'm indulging in a bit of Rumchata tonight, so if I stop making sense halfway through, you know the reason!  

HEY!  I have a bottle of that somewhere!  What a great idea!

BRB

• Love 5

Howdy Frens!  I'm ready for this!

Justine's not wearing her boob sling today! What's up with that??  Have we found out if the Mercedes is legal or not?  Does she have insurance?  So, sneaker man is coming home in 24 hours!! Wowie.

• Love 9

Okay fam, I have a confession to make. After much thought and constant shaming from my teenage daughters I have decided to get rid of all of my prison poontang.  Please morn with me as this is very painful. Yes they were terrible people, methheads, scammers and drug dealers all. But they were all I could get and they were mine

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Am I the only person in the world who still has a headboard for my bed?

I have a fancy grey metal bed, so its not a headboard per se, but sorta like this: 

http://d9dvmj2a7k2dc.cloudfront.net/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/m/cm7709wh.jpg

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

folding your clothes? Girl what? he's in jail what clothes was he wearing that you needed to fold? 

@Keywestclubkid, ONCE MORE we think as one! I was just thinking the same thing! "Why is she folding his clothes?? He's in jail! Does he send his jumpsuits home for hand laundering?"

1 minute ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

WTF is she wearing? Are those ugly pajamas, or an actual going out outfit?

Bet she turns some heads at the local Target, I'm sayin.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Hey bunkies! I've been gone for a few weeks. Family ish. Have had 3 deaths in the family in a year and a half. None of them Big Virus related. And I'm hitting a landmark birthday this month.  Merry Christmas to me. Can I have a free car?

But I'm back I hope I can catch up.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 10
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2