Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

She doesn't have sense enough to know a car needs to be registered.  I think she actually wants it to be stolen so she can have Mike stay in jail longer and keep sending her money.  Once he gets out, he'll do what he pleases.

Also, that was a rare JustSmug without talons.  I guess they're not part of her brand as she has claimed. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Lol how do I car?

I can’t. Has she never driven? She doesn’t know about registration, insurance, any of that?

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Emily has the worst catfishing photo of any of them.  Dario is going to be shocked when he actually sees her.

She is really unattractive, inside and out.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Slowly the light is dawning on Melissa. Which makes her smarter than 90% of the silly women who've been on this show to date. 

What is her obsession with the yoga instructor? News flash, Melissa, not everyone is panting depantsing for Louie. 

FTFY

• LOL 3

The yoga instructor probably HAS a man with a JOB, who isn't in PRISON.  And he's probably very nice to her and they are probably very happy.  Yes, I've decided all of this with no proof.  Just let me have this.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Melissa brought pom-poms…and didn’t get to use them! She is choked up that her cheerleading fantasy surprise got ruined. Oh, this 40-year-old woman is really pathetic. Quite possibly the most pathetic cast member we’ve ever had—and there’s a whole lot of competition!! (On second thought, I think Chazz is still slightly ahead…or behind, depending on your perspective.)

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

The yoga instructor probably HAS a man with a JOB, who isn't in PRISON.  And he's probably very nice to her and they are probably very happy.  Yes, I've decided all of this with no proof.  Just let me have this.

She had on a wedding ring so you could very well be right.

What’s Louie in jail for?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

What does Melissa want reassurance about?

Girl, the yoga instructor is minding her business doing her job and does not want your convict man. She had on a wedding ring, she’s good.

I about died when Melissa proudly introduced herself as "Louie's girlfriend" and waited for the look of dismay on the face of Yoga Lady. Who in her turn had to search her memory "Louie, Louie,who the fuck is Louie.....Oooooh, Louie! From JAIL!"

1 minute ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

I could easily imagine a scenario where Melissa ends up in jail for stalking and harassing Louie. Seriously, she gives me bad vibes.

She'll probably stalk and harass the yoga instructor. I have a feeling she's no novice at stalking. Its the eyes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

But Melissa got to kiss Louie from Lakeland (in a closet at his work release site).  Louie + Melissa 4 ever!!!!!!! ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️ 

True Love Will Never Die. 2-gether 4-EVA!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

Lort.  I can't EVEN with this prison nurse!  They don't want to burn you at the stake, they want to know HOW THE HELL they missed the fact that your fascination with prisoners has gone to a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL!!!

60 days in the box!! Is that WORSE than 30 days in the hole??

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Um, so maybe they violated him because during their visit he admitted he used meth in prison.  FFS lady, he admitted to doing drugs while in prison.  They can hear him. She is so sure they are out to get her rather than he is violating the rules of the prison. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

"Scuba Steve"

I don't even want to know 

So I know it’s weird that I remember this but there’s an Adam Sandler movie called Big Daddy in which he takes care of a five-year-old boy, and the boy has an action figure named Scuba Steve. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

girl they don't care about any of that ... you are dating a man who does drugs IN prison .. they are not picking on you 

Right? They aren't star crossed lovers. They aren't Tony and Maria from West Side Story. If you work in corrections you should know better. Stupid, foolish woman. 

• Love 9