Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

What?!?!?!?! Emily did not visit Dauri!  Again, I am so shocked! 

"I don't like answering questions about my relationship." That's why she joined a show about her relationship. 

She thinks she's the smartest one in the room. She thinks she's got everyone wrapped around her finger and that she's calling the shots. I am looking forward to her humiliation with great anticipation. 

And now, lets watch Mother Jessica try and shame her daughter into joining her on her loony quest. "If you stay with your dad you won't be able to hang out behind the bowling alley and smoke weed with your friends!" Good lord. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

G3 was not condoms.  Perhaps Bugles?  What is the sexiest vending machine treat?  You know, that snack that gets you in the mood.  

giphy.gif

Beef jerky?

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I love my kid to death so I am going to move to another state to be closer to a multi-time loser, incarcerated meth head.  Yep.  I am overwhelmed by the love I feel from her for her daughter. 

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Beef jerky?

Beef jerky sounds more like a euphemism for self love.  I don't see it leading to pregnancy unless Tai gets extra creative. 

• Love 8

I had a long-distance relationship and a wfh job.  Didn't move because my teens were still in school.  He was looking for jobs in my (sizable) city but after about a year, had no luck.  The relationship fell apart. OH WELL, the kids came first.   And he wasn't even a convict meth-head.  I regret nothing!

• Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I had a long-distance relationship and a wfh job.  Didn't move because my teens were still in school.  He was looking for jobs in my (sizable) city but after about a year, had no luck.  The relationship fell apart. OH WELL, the kids came first.   And he wasn't even a convict meth-head.  I regret nothing!

the city was sizable, but was he sizable!!!????

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

With Melissa and Louie, she's the scary one.  Major stalking vibes.  

And he’s the one with the realistic grasp on the situation. Like, yes, he’s locked up, he gets out when they say, that’s how it is.

Just now, Floatingbison said:

You are SO nasty! 😂

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4

Poor Ta’s child. I have learned in the travels of adulthood, we see the real parents after the kids turn  18. In Tailj’s case? We probably saw that (and didn’t cuz the sag card) but the script is TRUTH, 

I didn’t put my child through inmate marriage(when she does her Joan Crawford perfect- (my childhood was terrible) , And I STRUGGLE with guile. blended families are hard when the new addition been locked up. 
Mark is 90 day faking this up and I ain’t with it. We hear for train wrecks that are authentic self aware messes. Mark u know u trash and you have a bank balance to fix it. Go do that and buy mama a good dye job too. Also leave the tank tops alone, 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Let's just say he was acceptable if he could keep it SERVICEABLE, but he couldn't, so no big loss there.  Good luck to the next warm body that has to deal with his problem.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1

Mike has previously bought cars from prison for other women? Well, he married you. It’s not like he pulled a Hottie and was having cars delivered to you and another woman at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Mike has previously bought cars from prison for other women? Well, he married you. It’s not like he pulled a Hottie and was having cars delivered to you and another woman at the same time.

“You get a car. You get a car. Everyone gets a car!”

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2

That's a wrap on another installment of how not to parent. One more episode in the season.  Will Emily ever see Dauri?  Will Dauri finally figure out that Emily is catfishing trash.  Will Justine and Mike's marriage last for the next 45 days until he gets out?  Will Mar-K say even one thing that doesn't induce vomiting? Will Tai figure out that she cannot have a baby without a uterus?  These questions and more may be answered on next week's episode.  Come for the show.  Stay for the snark. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 9

Well, I'm back from Hawaii, mates!!  HAAAAA, just kidding.  

Last week I zonked out on the couch waiting for LDL to chug into view and missed the whole thing.

But I've stayed upright for the Season Finale--yabba dabba, let's go!

• Like 1
  • Love 7