Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Hey bunkies! I've been gone for a few weeks. Family ish. Have had 3 deaths in the family in a year and a half. None of them Big Virus related. And I'm hitting a landmark birthday this month.  Merry Christmas to me. Can I have a free car?

But I'm back I hope I can catch up.

We will definitely chip in and buy you a new car, if Mikey doesn't come through.

Hugs and best wishes...

• Love 7

Hey bunkies! I've been gone for a few weeks. Family ish. Have had 3 deaths in the family in a year and a half. None of them Big Virus related. And I'm hitting a landmark birthday this month.  Merry Christmas to me. Can I have a free car?

I am so sorry, that's rough. Hang with us, we will try our best to amuse. You can't have a car but you can have a prison pen pal or a face tattoo. Or some groovy 6 inch talons glued to your hands. 

Happy birthday!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Jonathan Taylor Thomas?

Ding ding ding!

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Aka a production assistant.

Well, at least he’s not by himself in a park in a random location. But yikes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Well damn, Sam.  I'm so sorry.

You don't need to catch up, these people will be history in 45 minutes and next week we're getting a whole new cast of nutjobs in the return to original recipe, Love After Lockup.

I never even learned these people's names, much less their life stories, and the hour was still hilarious.  Welcome back.  Pull up a chair.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Mark doesn’t look healthy at all.

Too much coke, not enough sleep. 

Just now, kacesq said:

Tiny cake for all those guests…

Silly, none of those hangers on are getting cake! They're just there for the free booze. 

Just now, Empress1 said:

None of these people look happy to be there.

They won't be until they have the cash he promised them. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6