Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives Trippin' in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

Here is the trailer for the new season...should it have it's own thread or just be part of this thread?

Dorinda saying I was on a show that you are no longer on with a str8 face completely missing the point of them both NOT being on that show anymore at that point 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 5/4/2022 at 1:02 PM, Hiyo said:

Here is the trailer for the new season...should it have it's own thread or just be part of this thread?

I'm glad I still have Peacock! Is it me, or does this look like much juicier than season 1 UGT? I watched an episode or two but couldn't get super into it, probably because I really only knew Kyle Richards. Say what you want about Brandi and Taylor, but those are TWO very entertaining housewives. I haven't heard much about either lady lately, so it will be interesting to see how they're doing. 

• Love 3

I will watch when it moves over to air on Bravo. Hopefully only a few weeks later.

Just like they did with Ultimate #1.

I don't know, this one looks particularly like a very bad out-of-control drunk fest. Thought Dorinda had cleaned up her act.  

The antics look ridiculous and contrived.

I'm in.😉

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
On 6/8/2022 at 6:52 PM, RealHousewife said:

I'm glad I still have Peacock! Is it me, or does this look like much juicier than season 1 UGT? I watched an episode or two but couldn't get super into it, probably because I really only knew Kyle Richards. Say what you want about Brandi and Taylor, but those are TWO very entertaining housewives. I haven't heard much about either lady lately, so it will be interesting to see how they're doing. 

I honestly really liked Season 1!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

It's only 3 episodes?! What's going on? I liked season 1 much more than I thought I would and have been waiting for this and my Blue Stone Manor fix--- if Dorinda behaves that is. 

• Love 3
(edited)
59 minutes ago, stcroix said:

It's only 3 episodes?! What's going on? I liked season 1 much more than I thought I would and have been waiting for this and my Blue Stone Manor fix--- if Dorinda behaves that is. 

I doubt it very much.  Peacock likes to drop the first 3 at a time.  You can see at least 7 episodes listed for Season 2 if you Google it.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 5
(edited)
On 6/23/2022 at 3:55 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I doubt it very much.  Peacock likes to drop the first 3 at a time.  You can see at least 7 episodes listed for Season 2 if you Google it.

I wasn't able to watch season 1 until it was all out so I don't know how they put the episodes out...  If they dropped the first 3 now, when will they get the rest of them out? And will it be one a week or what?  Thank you in advance!

Oops!  Nevermind!  I just noticed where the next episode topic has been listed and it looks like it will be a weekly thing.  I was hoping for the full season to come out.  

Edited by stcroix
  • Love 2

I like this group for Season 3.  It's nice to see Potomac, Miami and Salt Lake City ladies.  Wow they are going to Thailand.  I feel bad for the ladies in season 2.  They got stuck with Dorinda and her place while the other seasons went somewhere beautiful. Not really fair.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/20/2022 at 1:29 AM, Jextella said:

Aren't all but Leah still on their respective shows?

Was Leah fired from RHONY?

I hate Leah, and I only really know RHONY and half know RHOBH, so it sucks to basically know nobody on this cast.  I'll still watch.  I have a feeling I will like Giselle.  It's weird that there is no RHOBH people, not that I really care, I dislike most of those women anyway.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Was Leah fired from RHONY?

I hate Leah, and I only really know RHONY and half know RHOBH, so it sucks to basically know nobody on this cast.  I'll still watch.  I have a feeling I will like Giselle.  It's weird that there is no RHOBH people, not that I really care, I dislike most of those women anyway.

It's strange, but if I know someone and their history, I'm somewhat interested when it comes to UGT, even if they weren't my favorite Housewife. I just wouldn't want them season after season. I hear ya though. Even though I've been obsessed with BH for so many years, unless some of the others are nicer IRL, the only ones I would be friends with are Garcelle, Sutton and Crystal. 

I started watching a little RHONY (from the beginning), and I do like it so far. It gives me a bit of that SATC vibe. I like to see women of all ages having fun with life. That might be part of what draws me to both Housewives and Sex & the City. Glamorous but not all about 20-somethings. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I started watching a little RHONY (from the beginning), and I do like it so far. It gives me a bit of that SATC vibe. I like to see women of all ages having fun with life. That might be part of what draws me to both Housewives and Sex & the City. Glamorous but not all about 20-somethings. 

Oh my god!  I'm so happy you're watching it.  I love it.  I've even rewatched seasons.  I really really want to rewatch the whole thing.  I'm so excited to hear your thoughts!  You'll have to talk about them in the RHONY threads, maybe the "Memory Lane" one.  Just beware of spoilers.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Oh my god!  I'm so happy you're watching it.  I love it.  I've even rewatched seasons.  I really really want to rewatch the whole thing.  I'm so excited to hear your thoughts!  You'll have to talk about them in the RHONY threads, maybe the "Memory Lane" one.  Just beware of spoilers.

🥰 Me too MS BLUE JAY! Thank you for telling me about Memory Lane. I skimmed through looking for something like that but must have missed it. I don't mind spoilers, so I will definitely have to get on the boards. 😀

Getting familiar with Housewives from other cities also makes the Ultimate Girls Trip shows more fun. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

🥰 Me too MS BLUE JAY! Thank you for telling me about Memory Lane. I skimmed through looking for something like that but must have missed it. I don't mind spoilers, so I will definitely have to get on the boards. 😀

Getting familiar with Housewives from other cities also makes the Ultimate Girls Trip shows more fun. 

Another good SATC connection with RHONY.  It'll be a few seasons before you meet her, but eventually Carole Radziwill joins the show and soooooo many posters would say "She thinks she's Carrie Bradshaw🙄"   😄  You will get  kick out of it! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Another good SATC connection with RHONY

An even better SATC connection: Candace Bushnell joins the ladies for a dinner party in season 9...

• Like 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

She was fired!!   After she started the rumour that Kandi wanted to drug and rape Porsha.  

Phaedra was fired, Porsha was on ATL up through last season. Then she chose to leave. 

As for Phaedra and the Kandi issue, there are two sides to the story. Not that I'm defending Phaedra for repeating that rumor/accusation, but it's been said that she was fed that information from a since-fired RHOA producer. The ATL streets were talking, except it was the wrong X'scape group member. Kandi's friend and group mate Tiny is reportedly involved with something like that. 

• Love 1
On 7/23/2022 at 2:47 AM, Hiyo said:

An even better SATC connection: Candace Bushnell joins the ladies for a dinner party in season 9...

Bahaha!  Yes.  Isn't that the night of Dorinda's famous "Why don't you go get vaginal rejuvenation?" 

• Love 2
On 7/25/2022 at 1:22 AM, Jextella said:

Do you know why Porsha left RHATL?

Wasn’t it basically because she wanted to keep her shady romance with the shifty husband she stole from another woman on the DL? That’s the vibe I got via “word on the street”…although maybe being offered her crappy Bravo spin-off show helped sweeten the deal.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Porsha made a complete fool of herself on her spin-off. I wish they would’ve kept Leah from RHONY off season 3. She’s an annoying try hard lol. I guess we will see tho.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, snarts said:

Giving this a huge side-eye.  IMHO, Marco saw Michael on S1 and came in wanting to be similarly featured. He fell flat and now he's suing.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/10/20/bravo-sued-butler-real-housewives-alcohol-assault/

I'm not surprised Brandi Grenville was the protagonist, but I doubt he had marital problems like he claims, unless he had sex with her, or anybody else (he didn't). He is suing Bravo, and not the two HWs because that's where he can get money from.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, funnygirl said:

I don't doubt the Morocco season will be shelved. So this is the production company which keeps recasting people like Brandi. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
On 11/5/2023 at 2:56 PM, funnygirl said:

Real RHONY is back! 
And it looks like a chaotic shit show. 
As it should be. 😅

Such exciting news! I will keep calling it RHONY. The new girls may be great. I don't know, but they are not RHONY to me. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Such exciting news! I will keep calling it RHONY. The new girls may be great. I don't know, but they are not RHONY to me. 

The new girls are not great.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2