Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Spring Break Forever, Biermanns

Kroy is looking a bit soft. He needs to heal up and get back to training. Hee. 

So we're supposed to believe that some random Boardwalk in Destin, FL had "Don't Be Tardy for the Party" at the ready? Mmmmhmmm

I hated Brielle being so mean when Arianna showed up at her "party". Loved Arianna calling it "boring" and walking away. 

I'm not sure what to think about Brielle acting like she shut shit down because the party-goers were under the influence. She did seem pretty annoyed about it. But....she also seemed to be having a fine, old time until Sweetie came down there and called people out on their "red eyes". So I had to wonder if she was just protesting too much? 

I found it funny when Brielle was wondering why Kroy didn't trust her, and assumed it was because he remembered what HE was like as a kid. Ummmmm, or how about he knows how your MOTHER was????

• Love 4

I think Brielle ended the party due to Sweetie showing up, but maybe she was just bored or wasn't thrilled with who showed up.  She looked like a mini Kim walking away, with the hair and long dress.

What I found more unbelievable was that paparazzi would follow Kim to the beach.  I am betting she announced they were going to Destin, so any locals might have gone there to get a photo/quick buck.  That she's acting that paps are all over her, all the time, nah.  

The younger kids cursing is not cute; it just shows that is the majority of what they hear, as they're mimicking the adults.

I still cannot get over how much money she spends.  Kroy isn't going to be in the NFL forever, and eventually this show and her fame will end.  I hope someone is saving money for the kids' sakes.

• Love 2

Kroy is looking a bit soft. He needs to heal up and get back to training. Hee.

He is looking soft and pasty.  He also looks like he has the "roid" puffiness.  I would be so worried that his NFL career might be cut short.  Everything about Kim shouts, LAZY.

• Love 1

Cooksdelight I will have to try and catch some of the Falcons' games this season.  I know the Cowboys started their training camp and we know who is on the injured list, per our local news. I wonder if that info is available on the Falcons end?  I live outside of Dallas so I don't hear too much on what's going on in Atlanta.  I also don't care for pro football not since the 90's have I watched the Cowboys.  I prefer college football.

I know next to nothing about either of them, other than the blonde is or was on some Housewives show, but I caught part of an episode of Hard Knocks which features the Atlanta Falcons this year.  A segment showed them both at home, and she would just not shut the fuck up.  Hard Knocks is about FOOTBALL PLAYERS not desperate housewives.  She must think any reality TV show is about her.  Jesus.

I just Googled Kroy and it seems he's in the new reality show "Hard Knocks" on ESPN.  Dude is a fame whore just like his wife. Vomit.

Hard Knocks is an HBO reality show. They cover a different NFL team each year, and this year they chose the Falcons. Kroy didn't make the choice to be on it, Arthur Blank, the Falcons owner, made it for him.

• Love 4

Falcons beat the Dolphins tonight, and so help me, I read through the entire play-by-play. Kroy assisted with a one-yard play. That's it. But he's playing again, so I guess all that rehab we've watched him doing on this show worked, somewhat.

Good, he needs the money to support Wig's spending.  I know she makes her own money doing this show, but she also spends like the money will poof out of her hand if she doesn't use it immediately.

• Love 1

Falcons beat the Dolphins tonight, and so help me, I read through the entire play-by-play. Kroy assisted with a one-yard play. That's it.

Isn't that football though?  Most boring sport to watch ever.  Run a yard, whistle, stop play for 10 minutes........

• Love 4

Isn't that football though? Most boring sport to watch ever. Run a yard, whistle, stop play for 10 minutes........

I agree. Even when my own son was playing, I really didn't get the game.

I think it would be more interesting if they issued swords to the players and they have to run the ball while hacking their way down the field. Team that scores the highest body count wins.

• Love 1

I don't understand why Brielle invited a bunch of people over to just stand around at the beach. There was no bonfire, no chairs, no way to just get comfortable and relax. What exactly was supposed to happen there?

• Love 3

I don't understand why Brielle invited a bunch of people over to just stand around at the beach. There was no bonfire, no chairs, no way to just get comfortable and relax. What exactly was supposed to happen there?

Exactly what I was thinking. It didn't have any semblance of a party because I don't think Brielle has "friends" like she was trying to imply. This made me a little sad for her, which is odd because I usually see her as "Wig II, Spawn of Ho"--a lazy slob waiting to start calving pay checks. Nevertheless, I think she wanted to portray herself as a teenager with friends and a life, but in reality she just sits under Wig's ass emulating her slovenly habits.

If all the boys at that "meeting" had been older, it would have looked like a collection of the local homeless hobos congregating on the beach. I mean, honestly, there wasn't even a tub of sodas or a bag of Doritos. <Cringe> :(   I got the impression that Brielle was very embarrassed because, in that tiny Wig-spawn brain of hers, she probably envisioned an MTV Spring Break-type blowout, but was left with a gaggle of losers standing around looking at one another. <smh> It wouldn't surprise me if Brielle had never even attended a high school party. :( She just looked so clueless standing there surrounded by a bunch of <male> strangers who were lame enough to hang out at ...whatever that was. 

Regarding the spending, it is painful to watch. Doesn't Wig know that NFL stands for "Not for Long"? 

And Kroy sure has turned into a type-A douche. That couple didn't deserve that treatment. They didn't look like the 'paparazzi' to me--you're not The Duchess of Cambridge, Wig, you big, lumbering hog, AND there is a camera crew FOLLOWING YOU AROUND. I know that Kroy is a big, steroid-laden pro-football player, (albeit doughey and soft), but I was secretly hoping that the guy who was filming would knock his block off. And the way Kroy spoke to the guy's female companion? <Shiver> His family in Montana must be SO proud!

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 5

Falcons beat the Dolphins tonight, and so help me, I read through the entire play-by-play. Kroy assisted with a one-yard play. That's it. But he's playing again, so I guess all that rehab we've watched him doing on this show worked, somewhat.

It was just a pre season game. He probably only played one sequence.

And Kroy sure has turned into a type-A douche. That couple didn't deserve that treatment. They didn't look like the 'paparazzi' to me--you're not The Duchess of Cambridge, Wig, you big, lumbering hog, AND there is a camera crew FOLLOWING YOU AROUND. I know that Kroy is a big, steroid-laden pro-football player, (albeit doughey and soft), but I was secretly hoping that the guy who was filming would knock his block off. And the way Kroy spoke to the guy's female companion? <Shiver> His family in Montana must be SO proud!

The correct way to handle that entire incident would have been to tell the trespassers to leave. Once. And then call the cops. Engaging with them was idiotic. And yeah, I have to agree that Kroy is not looking like he's all that. For someone who has an entire gym in Wig Manor, he'd better lay off the fast food and start working out. He'd be required to carry extra bulk as a DE, but every NFL DE I've seen shirtless still has evidence of a six-pack.

Brielle looked like she had no idea how to interact with those kids on the beach. She must have raided her mother's closet for fashion ideas, which did not go well. I just about spewed when she was telling her mother she was "raised by the best ever". Really? If Wig is Brielle's standard of child rearing, she needs to get out a little more.

• Love 3

Before he got hurt, his last full season, Kroy was downright fat. I watched some of the games and I could always spot him. Granted, in his position he needs to have bulk, but I agree that he looks bad.

Just look at what he eats! That family has such a terrible diet. Even the Kardashians eat take-out salads rather than carbs and fried stuff. I can't believe an athlete like Kroy would put up with that nasty diet when he knows he and his growing children need nutrition. Wish he'd use some of his money to hire a real cook to come and prepare healthy meals for the family to heat and eat during the week.

• Love 3

Just look at what he eats! That family has such a terrible diet. Even the Kardashians eat take-out salads rather than carbs and fried stuff. I can't believe an athlete like Kroy would put up with that nasty diet when he knows he and his growing children need nutrition. Wish he'd use some of his money to hire a real cook to come and prepare healthy meals for the family to heat and eat during the week.

I hope they do hire a cook.  It looks like those kids are living on chicken nuggets and Kraft Mac and Cheese.  Kroy, get your kids some good food.

• Love 4

You have to wonder how Wig stays so skinny in-between pregnancies. Their diet is awful. Ever heard of a fruit or vegetable?  I think Ariana is definitely getting bigger. Maybe it's because she's going through puberty.

I think Wig has A LOT of lipo done in between pregnancies.  I have always thought that Ariana had the propensity to be overweight.  I don't think I have ever seen them eat fruits or veggies.  

I just Googled Kroy and it seems he's in the new reality show "Hard Knocks" on ESPN.  Dude is a fame whore just like his wife. Vomit.

That's not how Hard Knocks works. The players have to be involved with the show if their team is selected by the NFL which has caused a lot of frustration for coaches/players due to the distraction it poses. Most players don't want to be filmed at practice, in the locker room, etc.

It kind of boggles my mind that Kim has the body she does after 6 kids. Lipo can't be the only answer - it isn't a miracle worker by any stretch of the imagination. I am going to assume it's a combination of genetics and sheer luck for Kim. 4 kids back to back in 3 years...Kim looks good. The family's diet is awful though. I gag when I see the processed junk Kim and Kroy are feeding themselves and those babies. Kroy works out hours every day so he can burn off the excess calories pretty easily, but still. Gross.

That couple at the beach were probably two normal people just hanging out who happened to spot a 'celebrity'. They didn't look like real paparazzi to me.

Edited by trimthatfat

Regardless of whether they were normal people or paparazzi, they were on a private beach and weren't staying at one of the homes. So they should not have been there, snapping pictures of people. That's why Kim and Kroy chose a private beach, to avoid that type of thing. However, I do think that Kroy went a little over-the-top in handling it, probably trying to prove what a badass he is. 

• Love 1

That couple didn't deserve that treatment. They didn't look like the 'paparazzi' to me--you're not The Duchess of Cambridge, Wig, you big, lumbering hog

I just snorted so loud at this that I might have damaged my sinuses.  I'm confused by the whole "trespassing" thing, because I thought the beach in front of the house the Biermanns rented is private, but that doesn't mean the entire stretch of beach on each side is.  I've been to Destin and other beaches in that area, and there are often strips of public beach in between private ones.  I'm pretty sure you can also walk on those private stretches, as long as you are just strolling by the water and not setting up camp or loitering. 

The couple with the camera sounded British to me, so it's possible they either didn't know the rules about the privacy boundaries, or they were rightfully there and staying nearby but chose to leave because who would want to stay after being accosted by these wild, giant, obnoxious assholes?  Welcome to America!  Kroy took those ridiculous binoculars to the beach to do exactly what he did, look for someone who might DARE to point a camera in their holy direction, and then go apeshit on them.  Notice he never once pointed the binoculars toward the ocean.

• Love 4

I don't think there was one scene in this whole episode that Kroy wasn't eating.  Good Grief man!  Put down the fork.  You're starting to look like a stuffed sausage in your clothes.  And he had better put a halt to Kim's gambling addiction stat!  That's one disease I've seen break two families apart firsthand.  It's devastating because you lose literally EVERYTHING!!!  I'm seeing red flags big time in the Biermann family with that.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 1

I remember in the beginning of their marriage, Kroy was trying to get Kim to eat healthier and exercise, and she always said that will never happen.  Looks like she was right, and has even managed to convert Kroy to her healthy lifestyle.

The last time Mr. Irritable and I were in Destin, we ate at the same Melting Pot restaurant that Kim and Kroy went to, but we only went because it was March and most of the restaurants were still closed for the off-season.  During spring break, all the best seafood restaurants are open and I would never want to go to the Melting Pot if I had a chance at fresh seafood instead.  Guess that was the only place Kim could find that had fried food AND table service.  I'm surprised she didn't complain about having to cook her own food...seems a little too close to actual work for her.

• Love 1

The couple on the beach did not have a normal camera they had a huge telephoto lens on it.  I assume they were alerted to Kim and Kroy going to Destin because it had been tweeted.  Just a couple trying to make a few extra bucks. 

• Love 2

Well, at least is appears they now have a real cook. Their kids probably started throwing the chicken nuggets back at them! I couldn't tell if the food she was cooking involved vegetables but I sure hope so.  

Well, at least is appears they now have a real cook. Their kids probably started throwing the chicken nuggets back at them! I couldn't tell if the food she was cooking involved vegetables but I sure hope so.  

Well, Kim and Kroy ARE celebrity royalty. Kim deserves to have all of Destin to herself for the accomplishment of...... Wait, I cant finish that statement because it ain't true! What exactly makes those two special again? Popping out baby after baby? Impregnating a human log flume?

It kind of boggles my mind that Kim has the body she does after 6 kids. Lipo can't be the only answer - it isn't a miracle worker by any stretch of the imagination. I am going to assume it's a combination of genetics and sheer luck for Kim.

I think it's lipo AND also very lucky genetics. I mean, seriously, as a gay man I'm saying Brielle has a pretty great bikini body going on, and there's nothing to indicate that she does much to attain it. I completely believe Kim when she talks about having a great body when she was 21- you can see it in Brielle.

Adrianna, I hate to say it, probably isn't going to be that lucky.

• Love 1

Kim and Kroy should stop encouraging their young kids to swear. They're trailer trash. 

I hate swearing and I hate when adults swear around children. Could you imagine sending your kid over to their house to play? He'd come home, you'd ask him to pick up his toys and his response would be "fuck you Mom." They're just the most trashy, classless people.

• Love 2