Type keyword(s) to search

All the Buzz: Media for Yellowjackets

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/8/2023 at 4:32 PM, heatherchandler said:

I wish they got an actress that looks more like teenage Lottie, to play adult Lottie.  The actress who plays adult Lottie looks nothing like her and it takes me out of the show

For me it’s the height difference. Young Lottie looks about 5 ft 10 and is noticeably taller than all the girls. Older Lottie looks a lot shorter by comparison. Especially when with the other women. Ita a small gripe but it does bother me.

Edited by Avabelle
  • Like 1

I had trouble connecting to Simone Kessel at first, but once they started showing her fear and concern over the various things that are happening, I had no further difficulty connecting her to Courtney Eaton's teen counterpart. They have that same vibe of trying to do what's best for people (even if I suspect that they're wrong more often than not about that) and of being haunted by what they've seen and experienced. I see now why Kessel was cast. Her physical appearance may not match up perfectly (although I think you can make an argument that someone who's spent ten years in an institution after enduring starvation and cannibalism as a teenager may have some physical development and eating issues), but she gives me the same vibe as Eaton.

• Like 7

ET has learned that while we didn’t see Ritter yet in these nine episodes of season 2, he will appear in the world of Yellowjackets at some point. With this series, you never know where he might pop up.

Additionally, during a convo about the finale, Kevin Alves, who plays young Travis, said that there was stuff in some of the episodes that they filmed that didn't make it on the show. And that several longer scenes were trimmed down in the final cut.

https://www.aol.com/yellowjackets-why-jason-ritter-did-184202035.html

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Show creators or runners are claiming they've received death threats after the season 2 finale.

Hmm, I stopped watching about 4 episodes ago.

Maybe a reason to pick it back up again.

• Sad 2

I can never understand death threats, especially over a TV show. These actors got paid for their work, they will surely get another job, because they were on this show. 

I remember members of the Walking Dead, who got rid of social media after their character did something that people didn't like. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
On 6/29/2023 at 10:15 AM, peachmangosteen said:

The Celebrity Family Feud with the cast is airing on July 9th.

It is the Teen cast playing against the Adult cast. 

Melanie Lynskey -  Shauna

Christina Ricci - Misty

Lauren Ambrose - Van

Tawny Cypress - Taissa

Warren Kole - Jeff

against Teen cast

Jasmin Savoy Brown - Taissa

Sophie Nelisse - Shauna

Sammi Hanratty - Misty

Courtney Eaton - Lottie

Ashley Lyle - show writer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

"Yellowjackets" Season 2 Official Soundtrack: Music from the Original Series

16 Song (LP) Tracklist:

A1. Alanis Morissette - No Return (Extended Version from the Original Series “Yellowjackets”) - Single
A2. Florence + The Machine – Just A Girl (From The Original Series “Yellowjackets”)
A3. Nirvana - Something In The Way
A4. Live - Lightning Crashes
B1. The Cranberries - Zombie
B2. Garbage - #1 Crush
B3. Pulp - Sorted For E's & Wizz
B4. Veruca Salt – Seether

C1. Necking - Big Mouth
C2. Papa Roach - Last Resort
C3. 4 Non Blondes – What’s Up?
C4. Sparks - Angst In My Pants
D1. John Cameron Mitchell with Elijah Wood, Craig Wedren and Anna Waronker “Sit Right Down”
D2. Nouvelle Vague - The Killing Moon
D3. Elliott Smith – Pitseleh
D4. Alanis Morissette - No Return (Lottie's Dream Sequence - from the Original Series “Yellowjackets”) - Alt Version

The Digital Version is out now.

CD2.png

The CD Version will be released on September 22, 2023.

CD1_0346c126-92c2-4c0d-9236-549f7c8811e7

yellow_gold-Retail-Front.png

The 2LP "Black and Gold" Vinyl Edition will be released on October 27, 2023.
yellow_goldLP.png
yellow_gold.png?v=1690321646

The 2LP "Black and Gold Splattered" Vinyl "Rune Limited Edition" will be released on October 27, 2023.

LPD3.png
LPD2.png
LPD1.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1