Type keyword(s) to search

All the Buzz: Media for Yellowjackets

• Start Topic

Does anyone know if it'll stream on Fridays every week or is it just the first? I seem to recall it streamed early every week last season but I can't remember for sure.

Speaking of, Showtime has a deal currently that goes until January 24th at 3am est where you can get 1 month free and then 6 months at $3.99 per month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Does anyone know if it'll stream on Fridays every week or is it just the first? I seem to recall it streamed early every week last season but I can't remember for sure.

Speaking of, Showtime has a deal currently that goes until January 24th at 3am est where you can get 1 month free and then 6 months at $3.99 per month.

I have that deal. I was going to cancel, and forgot in December, but I might keep it for this. As long as it's at $3.99.

• Like 3

Omg, S2 looks amazing and that No Doubt cover is so beautiful. 

It looks like we're going to see the aftermath of when the girls get rescued and I can't freaking wait. March 24th just needs to get here already!

• Like 4

I write about TV and even I think Yellowjackets season 2's release dates are confusing

tl;dr of this article:

• Yellowjackets season 2 episode 1: Mar. 24 (Streaming), Mar. 26 (Showtime)
  • Yellowjackets season 2 episode 2: Mar. 31 (Streaming), April 2 (Showtime)
  • Yellowjackets season 2 episode 3: April 7 (Streaming), April 9 (Showtime)
  • Yellowjackets season 2 episode 4: April 14 (Streaming), April 16 (Showtime)
  • Yellowjackets season 2 episode 5: April 21 (Streaming), April 23 (Showtime)
  • Yellowjackets season 2 episode 6: May 5 (Streaming), May 7 (Showtime)
  • Yellowjackets season 2 episode 7: May 12 (Streaming), May 14 (Showtime)
  • Yellowjackets season 2 episode 8: May 19 (Streaming), May 21 (Showtime)
  • Yellowjackets season 2 episode 9: May 26 (Streaming), May 28 (Showtime)

Episodes first debut Fridays at 12:01 a.m. ET/PT on both Showtime and Paramount Plus with Showtime, and that's via on-demand.

Then, episodes air on linear Showtime at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Sunday nights.

Episode threads here will be available for the Friday streaming premieres. If you're watching "live" on Sundays, enter early at your own risk!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Black Knight said:

Oooo, when you click on the Click Here button and go to the next screen, don't just close it out right away. Give the page a little time...that's all I'm gonna say.

ok, that was pretty cool. Reminds me of back in the early Lost days with sort of immersive web experience tied to the show. 

• Like 4

Here's a joint interview with Melanie Lynskey and Sophie Nelisse on Bustle.com. There are a lot of fun details, and only one extremely minor spoiler. But in a sense the most important bit is this: Lynskey says that in addition to getting a detailed rundown of S1, she was also given a broad outline of the remaining seasons. So the showrunners do have a plan and know where they're going.

(I remember reading an interview with the showrunners where they mentioned that they tell the actors as much as they want to know. Actors have different processes, so some don't want to know anything, others want to know a lot.)

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

(I remember reading an interview with the showrunners where they mentioned that they tell the actors as much as they want to know. Actors have different processes, so some don't want to know anything, others want to know a lot.)

That's true. I remember reading an interview Emilia Clarke did where she said she was dying to discuss the ending of GOT with Kit Harrington, however she couldn't because he didn't like reading scripts until the beginning of production (as opposed to her, who liked getting them well in advance). 

• Like 2

Yes. There's video footage of the GoT cast doing the table read for the final season. Kit Harington reaches a certain point and tears up and looks across at Emilia, who of course already knew about it and looks back at him kind of sadly.

Not all showrunners will share advance information with actors even if they really want to know.

• Like 2

I wish they got an actress that looks more like teenage Lottie, to play adult Lottie.  The actress who plays adult Lottie looks nothing like her and it takes me out of the show.

This season is not clicking for me.  Maybe the lack of music bringing me back to the 90s?  There is a little here and there but the first season music was so perfect and it kind of made the show what it is.  We need more music and less dragging out of tangents.  

(edited)
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I wish they got an actress that looks more like teenage Lottie, to play adult Lottie.  The actress who plays adult Lottie looks nothing like her and it takes me out of the show.

This season is not clicking for me.  Maybe the lack of music bringing me back to the 90s?  There is a little here and there but the first season music was so perfect and it kind of made the show what it is.  We need more music and less dragging out of tangents.  

Idk, this season has already included Tori Amos, Blur, NWA, Veruca Salt (Seether!), and Elliott Smith, so I’m very happy with it .

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Idk, this season has already included Tori Amos, Blur, NWA, Veruca Salt (Seether!), and Elliott Smith, so I’m very happy with it .

Cornflake girl was good.. the rest did not transport me like the songs of season 1.

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Cornflake girl was good.. the rest did not transport me like the songs of season 1.

lol, Tori Amos was my least favorite. I am still obsessed with Blur, Veruca Salt, and Elliott Smith. And “Angst in my Pants” by Sparks was a truly brilliant choice, imo. Just absolute perfection. Then there was Radiohead!

• Like 3

A song used in the next episode, is one that takes me right back to 1994, and gives me chills. (in the MTV clip, so I won't mention it for those who avoid all spoilers.)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1