Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: September 28, 2021

JenE4
  • Start Topic

myKenna sounds like a fitness tracking app. If Aaron isn’t emotionally available for this date, Mykenna has nobody. Had she gotten there 10 minutes earlier she could have at least had a shot at James. They had her on that Titus Tight-Ass dance party WEEKS ago and then sequestered away in the hotel waiting all this time?! No wonder why she’s crying that there’s no one available to go on a date. That’s rough.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Aww, I feel so bad for Mykenna. I just wish she would realize there must be some new men who are going to be late comers too and hang in there a bit. I was wondering why the girls didn’t go down there to comfort her and make her feel more welcome. That was really crappy on their part. How sweet of that big lunk Ed to take it upon himself to be the one to reach out to the poor girl who feels like such an unwanted outcast from the get-go. I am liking Ed for that chivalrous act of kindness.

• Love 16

Alright, now I feel bad for calling Ed a brunette Johnny Bravo. He was actually really sweet. I’m rooting for these two. Sorry, Natasha. She’s like the female Aaron. Somehow the two of them “get their hearts broken” every damn week, but they’re still here.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Oh boy. Noah just laid it all out on the line and theres Abigail with her resting nonexpression face. Cripe! What is with her? I don’t get her at all except to think maybe shes just leading him on for the extended stay at that FaBuLOuS exotic beach resort. Come on Abigail throw him a bone or at least tell him you don’t think its going to work out in the long run cause your not feeeeeling it! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Ouch, Noah really threw it all out there and Abigail just ignored him. Brutal, she could at least say that she isnt as into him as he is into her instead of just letting them sit in awkward silence. 

"I've never been to a prom, or to the 80s." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Anna is looking pensively over the railing in her ruffled, sequined dress and bow in her hair, while Tia is lamenting about being alone, so that total means that James is going to ask Tia, right? And then there’s Ed with Mykenna or Natasha?

• Love 1

Yep, every prom has at least a few couples like this—a dance with someone else, tears. Now we just need Chelsea to start screaming at Aaron on the dance floor—and all of the girls running with her to the ladies room while she cries and they tell her she can do better and should go ask that cute football player to dance to make him jealous. Then again, these people are all 10-20 years older than high school kids.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Thank God, I can go back to rolling my eyes at Aaron again, I hated him having the moral highroad for half a second. 

Joe and Serena, the obvious choice. 

Now if we really want to make this like prom, someone needs to have a loud argument with their date, several girls need to be in stalls crying, someone needs to pour booze into the punch, and at least a few couples need to try to get to second base out back. 

• Love 10

And here it comes…the prom-night breakup of “the couple most likely to live happily ever after” because she waited 24 hours to say ILY back, and he changed his mind! Though, she only decided to “like like” him after getting validation from all of their friends! These people are taking the high school theme really seriously!

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

someone needs to pour booze into the punch

Wells poured a flask full of something in the punch bowl at the beginning of the dance.

I wish i could keep my face as relaxed as Abigail seems to perpetually have her face in. All my stress goes to my face , and it shows! 🧟‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Abigail is STILL saying nothing! This is like the 3rd or 4th “serious conversation” they’ve showed us where Noah pours his heart out and she just sits/lays there mute and stone-faced. Yeah you “didn’t do anything” Abigail; that’s his point! He bears his feelings and you do nothing. Well, we got the crying in the ladies’ room.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Hope it is okay to post this here…New Bachelor host announced…https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/28/jesse-palmer-replaces-chris-harrison-bachelor-host-racism-controversy-scandal-abc/.  Who I assume will host BiP next season. 

I am not sure if this is a step up or a step down from that FN baking show he’s been hosting.  But anything is better than Kaitlyn and Tayshia. 

I thought that was kind of a chivalrous thing that Ed did for Mykenna. Natasha should be impressed with this deed. 

Damn I’m rooting for Kenny and Mari. 

Couldn’t care less about Joe and Serena.

Maurissa is so naturally pretty but when she is all made up with those massive fake lashes she resembles an alpaca with vocal fry.  

Aaron really showed his ass with that dick move with Tia at that stupid prom. He is socially inept. 

What the hell was all that word salad Noah was spewing! Totally perplexing. 

And STFU announcer!

Edited by lizajane
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, lizajane said:

Maurissa is so naturally pretty but when she is all made up with those massive fake lashes she resembles an alpaca with vocal fry.  

Yeah,  fresh faced curly hair maurissa does not bear any resemblance to shiny face, sleek hair, fake eyelashes maurissa. Are we sure they are the same person?

• Love 11

HAHAHAHAH DOES ANNA EVEN KNOW JAMES'S NAME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can someone remind me of the Anna drama on Matt's season?  If someone reminds me, then I should remember.

Can someone fill me in what happened with Mykenna before Aaron asked to pull her aside then rejected her?  My PVR cut off the episode because my damn PVR is always full.  I saw Anna and James's date, then the PVR cut off, then Aaron rejected Mykenna.  Thanks a lot.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

Abigail is a coward. A cruel one at that. So she has this angelic face with zilch expression. Shes no angel. Noah was just trying to protect his own breaking heart when he said he doesn’t know where this relationship is going, where or how it will end because he is unsure of his feelings at this point. Who wouldn’t be with her? What kind of sureness about anything could he possibly feel at this point? He has been nothing but completely devoted to her since the moment he walked down those steps and she can’t tell him what she’s feeling after weeks of smooching it up like lovebirds and being seen as one of the most strong couples there?

She jumped on him telling her when he spoke about his unsureness like she had a perfect opening to tell him how hurt she feels because he said that after what he said last night, ripping off her corsage as a symbol of her anger at him that he dared to have doubts that SHE created in his now breaking heart, leaving him crying. She is a coward for not telling him that it is she, and always was her that has, and now looks like HAD those doubts all along. She just was too cowardly to tell him that she just wasn’t that into him. Here was her opportunity to turn it all on him to try and make HIM look like the bad guy. Gaslighting 101. Shes a dick.

Its always those shy, quiet, meek kind that are the worst stabbers in the back. I don’t care what her outward appearance of sweet loveliness projects. Its fake. And so is she. I could deal with her rejection of Noah if she was the slightest bit honest about it, but she is not. She’d rather leave him there crying, broken hearted, completely confused than take any responsibility AT ALL. Aww poor victim Abigail. Noah didn’t grovel on his knees, begging for you to love him back. How dare he! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Ivan is the latest person who should never have come on Paradise. Everyone liked Brendan and Ivan after their Bachelorette season, now both look like jerks and terrible liars. Apparently Ivan had to leave the show because he broke the quarantine rules, but they didn't really explain that so it just sounded like they were all traumatized by him hooking up with a girl. That was lame of him to basically lead Chelsea on for a rose so that he could wait for Alexa, though. 

I'm not sure I really understand why Abigail is so upset and blindsided. Noah has been bending over backwards to tell her how he feels and try to coax any sort of emotion or encouragement from her, and she sits there with a completely blank face and says nothing. It's not just this episode, it's happened a few times now. He must have been so incredibly frustrated and I can see why he just gave up. I'm not even a Noah fan, but what was that poor guy supposed to do? If you like him, maybe tell him at least once!

Disappointed father Riley yelling at Ivan cracked me up. I think Maurissa is so much prettier with little/no makeup. She's entitled to do whatever she wants of course, maybe she just really enjoys putting on makeup, but she certainly doesn't need the Lamb Chop eyelashes. 

I weirdly kind of like Becca and Thomas together, they at least seem to be genuinely having fun and not whining all the time. 

I feel bad because she seems nice enough, but I find Serena completely annoying. I think it's the voice and the over the top bubbliness about everything. Enthusiasm is great, but constant shrieking and awwing and giggling gets old. Mostly she just seems really, really young to me and it's most obvious since she's with Joe. I kept thinking when he asked her to prom that she probably went to prom just a few years ago. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Dottie D said:

Like this wasn't a set-up by the producers! I turned it off after Ivan said his good-byes. 

What?  You don't buy that Ivan accidentally found a producer's phone that was magically unlocked and open to the information he needed to find the girl he was waiting for?  Sounds plausible to me. 🙄

Oh Aaron, I've never liked you since you've spent more time calling out guys and leading the right reasons police, but you almost had the moral high ground you've so desperately sought.  After the Ivan situation, everyone was on your side and you had to go and blow it by doing the same thing you're always accusing everyone of doing to you.  You dropped Chelsea like a hot potato and ran right to Tia like Tammy running after Thomas.  I guess it proves he was jus jellus this whole time.

• Love 16

Was I the only one cracking up about the dude who sang 80s covers in a thick Mexican accent? Maybe Kenny could manage him and his band.

I thought it was kind of pathetic how excited everyone got about a fake 80s prom. But I guess it was more exciting than any of the food- or animal-themed dates this season.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

I literally laughed out loud when Aaron said “I’ve never been to a prom, or to the 80’s. But based on the clothes, I can only assume everyone back then was a professional clown.”

That is a solid joke. Are they writing lines for him?

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Aww, I feel so bad for Mykenna. I just wish she would realize there must be some new men who are going to be late comers too and hang in there a bit. I was wondering why the girls didn’t go down there to comfort her and make her feel more welcome. That was really crappy on their part. How sweet of that big lunk Ed to take it upon himself to be the one to reach out to the poor girl who feels like such an unwanted outcast from the get-go. I am liking Ed for that chivalrous act of kindness.

That was crazy how they all stood there just staring at her.  No wonder she felt terrible--just because she is new doesn't mean someone couldn't come talk to her.  Thank goodness Ed did.  

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

HAHAHAHAH DOES ANNA EVEN KNOW JAMES'S NAME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can someone remind me of the Anna drama on Matt's season?  If someone reminds me, then I should remember.

Can someone fill me in what happened with Mykenna before Aaron asked to pull her aside then rejected her?  My PVR cut off the episode because my damn PVR is always full.  I saw Anna and James's date, then the PVR cut off, then Aaron rejected Mykenna.  Thanks a lot.

Was Anna the one who accused the new girl showing up of being a prostitute—or at least a sugar baby? When she said she was from Chicago, that triggered a memory of someone saying, “Chicago is a small town” so everyone knows this hooker over here—or some such nonsense. I remember lots of lively debate of whether Chicago was, indeed, small or speculating on what neighborhoods they might be in.

Mykenna tried talking to a few guys but they all said they were in relationships. Then finally Mykenna and Aaron had a good talk, complimented each other’s smiles, and it seemed like he was open to a date, so she went in front of the group and asked him on the date. He responded something like “Yeah, let’s talk real fast” and then told her he wasn’t in the headspace for a date. I assumed after the fight with Ivan over Chelsea that meant he wanted to focus on Chelsea so she didn’t stray again—but apparently he was secretly harboring feelings for Tia all along?! That came out of nowhere at the prom! But, as we saw, James and he are BBFs—best bros forever—so I guess it makes sense that even if he liked Tia there would be no way he’d talk to her behind his bro’s back, as he was pursuing her. But after James moved on with Anna, I guess he “painted his bro a green light” to pursue Tia.

Edited by JenE4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

What was with the weird Melissa Joan Hart coffee commercial? Coffee for cleaning pans and putting in your hair? Strange. 

That was a hoot! Did anyone call any of those numbers? I didn't but I thought about it.

• LOL 4