Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: September 28, 2021

JenE4
  • Start Topic

I’m here for it!

I’m still trying to figure out how Ivan betrayed Aaron. He’s ridiculous. He said if someone new came on he was interested in he’d stick around. Boom! Chelsea, no matter if he never mentioned her before. I think he’s more into her than Aaron is. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 1

Why is everyone trying to get to the bottom of whether Ivan is scamming for a rose? No one (but Aaron) cared when Tammy went kissing his “arch-nemesis” Thomas right in front of him, moments before the rose ceremony. It’s the exact same scenario except Becca happened to show up that night and “saved” Aaron from being sent home. The common denominator here is Aaron. There seems to be a long-standing pattern of girls partnering with him as an only resort and then leaving him as soon as they get a better option. That’s on you, Aaron. Though, I was surprised how “tough” the normally sweet and meek aerospace (or whatever) engineer Ivan was standing up to Aaron.

Edited by JenE4
Remembered Thomas’s name
  • Love 9

Where is Chelsea?! EVERYONE is here all up in this business! Is there one guy missing? If so, I’m guessing Chelsea is making out with him while everyone is arguing as if she has no free will. Doesn’t matter who Chelsea wants—what’s the consensus of the tribe?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Ivan’s getting called to the principals office! 

I was thinking the same thing. This is so ridiculous! So Ivan and Alexa, big deal. Who fucking cares!!! They’re making it out like he committed a crime.

• Love 12

How did we go from last season where everyone hooked up with each other at Stagecoach, to this season it’s the ultimate sin to speak to someone before they set foot on the sand?! This is so ridiculously stupid. How is this devastating everyone?!? Jesus freaking Christ. Riley is so disappointed. I’m sure he’s not disappointed in you, buddy, but your poor choices…

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I’m sorry , did Ivan kill a cat ? Wells and the contestants make it seem like he should be in jail for murder for ::wait for it:: 

Talking to a girl who was going to show up in paradise before she was physically there even though they were in the same hotel . Someone call the police . 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

Becca just sounds so awkward every time she opens her mouth. “Tall drink of water” lolz

I’m glad Tia picked James even though her vagina prefers Blake. That’s nice of her to give him a chance to find love this week and gave Blake the dismissal. 

Dr. Joe is dismissed. Probably for the best since he’s in love with Brendan. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7

Thomas : I can see myself thriving with Becca outside of paradise . 
Me : No shit . Becca being a former bachelorette is the only reason you’re with her. He’s got stars in his eyes for how many followers he’ll get . 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I kept switching back and forth between this and another show, so which guys got sent home?  Thanks in advance.

Ivan was sent home for egregiously violating the rules of Paradise. Then Demar, DrJoe and Blake didn’t get roses. They weren’t there long enough anyway. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Ivan was sent home for egregiously violating the rules of Paradise. Then Demar, DrJoe and Blake didn’t get roses. They weren’t there long enough anyway. 

Ok, thanks.  I was spoiled about Ivan and no surprise about the other three.

Anna probably shouldn’t be leading with these guys that she’s known for making bad decisions on her season. I get the feeling most of these guys weren’t regular viewers of The Bachelor and they would otherwise be captivated by her looks. I think she finally caught on when she realized her options are too limited to begin with. James is giddy talking to her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Of course it couldn’t just be a couples massage: HUMAN CHURROS. And now a snake?!? What is happening?! Some producer must have had a wild dream or something. 

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Jax7917 said:

I’m sorry , did Ivan kill a cat ? Wells and the contestants make it seem like he should be in jail for murder for ::wait for it:: 

Talking to a girl who was going to show up in paradise before she was physically there even though they were in the same hotel . Someone call the police . 

Like this wasn't a set-up by the producers! I turned it off after Ivan said his good-byes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I don’t care that Ivan spoke to some girl at a hotel. Acting like this is some kind of crime is ridiculous. I’m still not a fan of Wells, he just has a boring personality to me. Why was Chelsea suspiciously absent when all this was going on?

Seems to me there was a recent Bachelorette,  (claire?) Where the men were forbidden to contact her while they were quarantined, and Dale contacted her anyway. She praised him for it, thought it was so great that he cared enough to break the rules.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6