Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E11: Caution: Feelings Approaching

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I don't know why Michaela thinks that being chipper in her uncooperativeness makes it palatable. It was not a good look, especially  when added to her other bouts of non-participation. 

Right. “I just didn’t want to” made her sound like a petulant brat. She got all dressed up, went to the place, took the lesson … and then literally sat in the corner. What? 

Gil asks better questions than the experts. They should cut him a check. I thought the winery date was really nice.

I wouldn’t have forgiven Jose, and that apology wasn’t anything. He wouldn’t even admit that he locked Rachel out on purpose and as she pointed out, his first instinct was to get mad at her for being mad at him. Huge red flag.

Poor Brett. (Her roots are killing me.) If Ryan is saying he feels even less for her now than he did at the altar, there’s no hope. It means he’s getting to know her & doesn’t like what he’s finding out. She’s going to get hurt. She seems like a sweet person so it’s sad to watch because you know she’s going to end up in tears.

1 hour ago, karenbrady said:

Girla has been sexing it up with her outfit choices and she looks nice but still needs to throw those straw-like extensions up in a top-knot. 

I think she needs a haircut, maybe some layers to add body, and put a few waves in it. I suspect she’s of the belief that long hair = beautiful so she wears it as long as she can, but it’s so fine and stringy that the length isn’t doing anything for her.

I don’t enjoy watching Johnny and Bao. Bao’s childlike energy is annoying, I’m with Johnny on that - but Johnny just doesn’t like anything about Bao and he’s also so intense. His face was red and there was a vein throbbing in his temple at the dinner. He was seething. I find him so uncomfortable to watch.

• Love 20

In one Aussie season, an older and not-svelte wife was dismayed by her husband's resistance to activities such as kayaking. They divorced. 

This US season, we haven't been shown any above "Aussie" dynamic. Are these husbands all so cooperative, or are they just not being asked to do or learn any activity they might not like? 

• Love 1

Bao is a TEXTBOOK resentment case. The holding in & resenting him for it when she didn't even tell him what she wanted. She decided to complain to her friend, like that solves the problem. COME ON! You can't expect to get what you want from someone when you don't tell them. That's BASIC INFORMATION!! 😒😒

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I don't even understand Johnny and Bao and it's painful watching them.

I still think Gil and Myrla are putting on an act. 

They're like snake charmers luring us into pretend bliss!  Wait for it!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Again. Bao was so wrong for throwing Johnny under the bus to the other couples. So messed up!! Pretty much a death blow. The biggest no no. You're supposed to be a team. Ya DON'T do that to your teammate. Again. BASIC INFORMATION. WTF?!!! And completely ignoring him getting upset, EVEN WORSE! That was torture to watch, yet the couples just sat back & let it continue. No one tried to save her from herself. Cold world! Like. COME ON BAO!!! How did you think that was going to help your marriage??? That was so dumb! Use some sense! I can't! 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

She certainly seems to, she always smiles when Gil says it, and to me it doesn't look like an uncomfortable smile. I think she takes it as teasing & they both look like they are having fun with it all. Although take that with a grain of salt, I typically stink at figuring out body language LOL.

And the million-one dollar question - is the show in on it?

I am intrigued by the speculation that Gil has a couple motives goin' on! And why not? Gil might very well think he could do Jamie's or Kevin's jobs, and better. So is he actually auditioning when he questions the other couples? Hmmmm.....

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Ms.C. said:

Ryan said he wants butterflies when Pastor Cal asked.  That’s dumb.  Not at all what Ryan said at beginning. And hss as anybody felt butterflies yet?  Ryan will only have butterflies when he finds a rodeo girl with hat and spurs riding a bull in local bar.  Debra Winger, are you available ?   Butterflies is why he’s not married.  

Hahaha .. that was good.  Why did he go on here in the first place?  He’s a sourpuss.  Brett is too good for him and deserves better.  She wears her heart on her sleeve too much.  Like she’s desperate.  He needs someone who will kick him in his ass.  Then he’ll get butterflies.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Gil thinks he knows soooooo much about relationships. 🙄  I think he's shooting for Kevin Frazier's or Pastor Cal's job.  

I would love him to take either role and replace these 2 guys!

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Johnny looks like he’s doing a slow boil. They both act like they are convincing themselves into be happy with each other and they are not even close. 

well, i would be too!  what makes bao think that sharing that kind of stuff with these people like that was a good thing??? just say you're having some bumps in the road and discuss it all with him privately.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, cinsays said:

I would love him to take either role and replace these 2 guys!

I don't like Kevin or Pastor Cal but I don't want to see anymore of Gil after this show.  He thinks he's charming and a smooth operator, and he thinks people can't wait for him give advice.  The couples sitting around the table look like they just smile and tolerate him.

I think the women he dated got tired of his "act" (and those white pants). 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Jose’s apology was crap and his use of flash cards to demonstrate contrition was laughable but hey not only will Rachel take it, she will declare herself back in love. You in danger, girl! 

Ryan was full of shit when at the dinner table he said he watched Jose while Rachel was talking and he seemed so captivated and like he cared so much. I rewound it to discover Ryan’s sarcasm at play again. José was fidgeting and his eyes were darting as if to think of what to say next quickly rather than listen to Rachel and voila, we get the planned, obligatory public kiss we are so familiar with these two. 

Unpopular opinion: I like Myrla but I can’t stand Gil. I think his constant negging is a huge turn off and will get old fast but Myrla has surprised me with her patience. Also, he is MESSY! Which as a viewer I love but for a husband, No thanks. There is only room for one messy Queen in my relationship. 😂

MVP- Ryan. I am really enjoying his sense of humor. When he informed Johnny that he would be alright but the flowers wouldn’t be, I legit cackled. 

Johnny and Bao give me so much emotional whip lash! Why did they have to criticize each other right during probably the most exciting adrenaline rush they were experiencing? Couldn’t they just stay positive? Oh No, Mr. Hypercritical has some critiques about how sex happens out of the blue for him. Umm Excuse you, if you don’t like that, change it. Be the big spoon and take initiative. Damn!

Every party has a pooper which brings me to Mikaela and Zach. I see that Zach has leaned into the only thing that worked for them-sex. So now Mikaela has declared herself in love. Zach, you in danger, girl!

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
Edited for brevity.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

I simply cannot stand the way Bao hams it up for the camera. I think she is much too aware of being filmed and trying to be cute. Johnny’s “laughing” when he is pissed off drives me crazy. He’ll never be happy and would be better off with a blow-up doll who doesn’t ask for anything in return. 

Hopefully Brett will be able to find a good man who loves her after she and Ryan divorce in a four weeks. Ryan wants butterflies and Brett isn’t doing it for him. Ryan, you are 35 fucking years old! Grow up and throw away the romance novels. 

Zack decides he needs to play along with Michaela so she doesn’t kill him while he’s asleep. She’s a sick woman.

Gil and Myrla make me laugh. Not sure what to make of them, but I like that they are mature wrt their emotions.

Rachel deserves better than Jose. He’s a controlling jerk who should pack up his flashcards and white board and go back to one of his two totally paid for houses. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, Rambunctiouscurls said:

Learning that Mikaela blasts Cardi B at midnight or at 3 pm was the nail in the coffin for me. She is a teenager and I need to see some ID to prove otherwise. 

So, at least that makes it sound as if they are spending the night at that apartment instead of running back to their own homes.

I think that most of the wives seem to be staying in their apartment, but I get the feeling that the guys come and go. I think Gil stays.

When Michaela and Zack came to the salsa lesson, I though that the dress she wore (weird pattern) was the most flattering style I had ever seen her wearing. It made he look much smaller than her usual clothes do. Unfortunately, she had to be a big baby and go in the corner when she wasn't perfect. (LOL - too bad they didn't have Ryan and Brett join them - at least when Brett gave up, she would have someone to talk to.) Glad that Gil and Myrla had fun and it looks like she is very comfortable with giving him lip pecks now. And I do think the show is auditioning Gil for a role as facilitator in the future. I would watch that since I cannot stand Jamie O and, after last season, I am done with Kevin, too.

As others have said, there is no way most women with a shred of self-esteem would have taken Jose back and fallen back in love with him, although that is the pattern of an abusive relationship. She would annoy me to no end with her dragged out way of speaking, but she still shouldn't have settled for him. But, if she does, it is all on her and I have no sympathy for future fights. Yes, Rachel, that IS who your husband is.

Michaela and Zack. I agree that he is just going through the motions to stay alive for the next 4 weeks.

The person I really like and feel so bad for is Brett. She has really grown on me and I do see her as really pretty now, when I sure didn't at first. I think the straight hair works well for her. I am so sorry about Baxter and I wish Ryan would have stayed with her. I don't dislike him as much as others do, but he just isn't into her and she realizes it, but still keeps hoping. The scavenger hunt he did was fun and shows that he does know her. 

OK, I accept it now - Johnny and Bao are BOTH nuts! I really liked Bao, but now she is just too intense and too into her head. I did like those few moments of genuine joy and fun she had when they jumped out of the plane. They just need to end it now. (Did Johnny always have a balding spot on top or is he losing his hair over this?)

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

The person I really like and feel so bad for is Brett. She has really grown on me and I do see her as really pretty now, when I sure didn't at first.

Same. Although I didn’t see it at first, I now find Brett to be the most beautiful woman on the show, inside and out. I think when she said she had repeatedly been made to feel that she was not enough, it was so raw and so sincere, she instantly became my favorite. Plus, her genuine emotion, coupled with her strength and resolve regarding sweet little Baxter drove home the point that this girl is the real deal. She’s not afraid to be vulnerable, but she’s open in a way that doesn’t make it seem like she’s exposing those vulnerabilities to try to garner attention or sympathy whatsoever. She’s so much more real than what we normally see on this show. I am a huge fan and I am super confident that she will find someone who thinks that she is so much more than “enough” and will absolutely cherish all of her awesomeness. 

• Love 17
50 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I will never understand Stripper Couture wedding gowns. 

In my day, they all were boat neck.  My parents would never have let me walk down the aisle looking like a stripper.  Myrla walks dow the aisle stripper like, then doesn’t kiss him on the honeymoon.  Playing good girl games?

1 minute ago, Spectator said:

Same. Although I didn’t see it at first, I now find Brett to be the most beautiful woman on the show, inside and out. I think when she said she had repeatedly been made to feel that she was not enough, it was so raw and so sincere, she instantly became my favorite. Plus, her genuine emotion, coupled with her strength and resolve regarding sweet little Baxter drove home the point that this girl is the real deal. She’s not afraid to be vulnerable, but she’s open in a way that doesn’t make it seem like she’s exposing those vulnerabilities to try to garner attention or sympathy whatsoever. She’s so much more real than what we normally see on this show. I am a huge fan and I am super confident that she will find someone who thinks that she is so much more than “enough” and will absolutely cherish all of her awesomeness. 

I don’t think she has any confidence.  She admits all her faults to the world.  Not good.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

When Jose read his flash card that said, “I promise to always check on my wife, morning, noon and night, to be sure that…” my brain filled in “to be sure that she is still locked in the closet where I put her.”  I know he was trying to communicate ultimate care for her safety, but it gave me a controlling vibe. He still doesn’t understand that it isn’t just her safety he should care about. It is that he CAUSED her to be unsafe.

Edited by Cancun
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Oh brother.  One minute they all are in love .. the next minute they can’t stand one another.  They all go back n forth.  It’s very confusing.  Shut up Gil.  Now I can see why Bao was not married.  Off the wall imo.

My thoughts after watching last night's episode is that there is absolutely NO AUTHENTICITY left in the show!!  The producers are torpedoing any spontaneity from any of them and replacing any real behaviors with canned "story lines."   

I don't think any of these guys and gals will make it and they're simply running out the TLC clock to engage in producer-driven antics and situations.    That conclusion was reached on the basis of your comment that they're in love one minute and at loggerheads the next.

It's turning into a drama/comedy of "errors."  The "errors" are who were picked to participate in the show (and I still contend that regardless of the hype that thousands are in line for casting, calls only a tiny few are actually ready, willing and/or able to film for the entire 8 weeks and submit themselves to the gross indignities imposed upon them by the "experts" and the production crew).

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Cancun said:

When Jose read his flash card that said, “I promise to always check on my wife, morning, noon and night, to be sure that…” my brain filled in “to be sure that she is still locked in the closet where I put her.”  I know he was trying to communicate ultimate care for her safety, but it gave me a controlling vibe. He still doesn’t understand that it isn’t just her safety he should care about. It is that he CAUSED her to be unsafe.

Exactly. If you lock a woman out of her home in the middle of the night, accidentally (eyeroll) or not, you put her safety in danger. He wouldn’t even admit that. 

45 minutes ago, Spectator said:

[Brett is] so much more real than what we normally see on this show. I am a huge fan and I am super confident that she will find someone who thinks that she is so much more than “enough” and will absolutely cherish all of her awesomeness. 

She’s probably a great teacher - very empathetic.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I think she needs a haircut, maybe some layers to add body, and put a few waves in it. I suspect she’s of the belief that long hair = beautiful so she wears it as long as she can, but it’s so fine and stringy that the length isn’t doing anything for her.

For a self professed label whore I have not seen Myrla in anything remarkable. Her eye makeup always looks like she slept in yesterday's mascara and just put more on top of it, I have yet to be impressed.

• Love 11

Before their blowup, Jose was adamant that they combine their money and have just one account.  Now, he is saying that it would be better if they have separate accounts.  I think that he has come to the realization that this relationship most likely isn't going to work and is just going with the flow until D-day or soon after.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, karenbrady said:

Something about the way Brett holds her fork and digs into her food like she's shoveling snow is the only thing that bugs me about her. Little things like that can bug people (like me) and I'm sure Ryan notices.

I noticed that, too.  That's not something you'd want to see when eating with someone.  

• Love 1

I was laughing out loud at Gil and Myrla’s winery date. They’re hysterical. She bitches about EVERYTHING (the blindfold glasses, walking blindfolded, not wearing enough sunscreen, etc) and he just carries on as if she’s not complaining. Then he totally slams her (that she’s dramatic, bratty, etc) and she completely lets it roll off her back and they both end up laughing almost the whole time. Imagine Mikaela, as an example, being on the receiving end of any of their jabs - she’d almost surelyfreak out and start slamming paper towels around, but these two just laugh. It’s kind of awesome. They have a super entertaining dynamic.

Plus Gil said wine needed to breathe because it apparently has lungs, and you need to swish it around like it’s listerine. Freakin hysterical. 

Not in a million years did I expect to say this, but I am loving these two.

As for Gil “auditioning” for a full time slot on the show - I’m all for that. He has such a way about him that he can be super direct and even critical and yet somehow it comes across as charming (and often funny). He would be tremendous at calling people out on the show without it feeling like a full on assault. That’s an art and he’s great at it. 

Edited by Spectator
  • Like 1
  • Love 16

Oh gawd.  Please no.  No more Gil.

Also, wouldn't he and Myrla have to, you know, stay married in order for him to even be believable handing out marital advice?   Even if they agree on Decision Day, I seriously doubt it would last beyond a year.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Spectator said:

He would be tremendous at calling people out on the show without it feeling like a full on assault. That’s an art and he’s great at it. 

He reminds me a lot of Kevin Fraser who already owns that "interviewer" franchise, it seems.

• Love 2

I think that Kevin F lost all credibility as a moderator/facilitator when he started taking sides. I would be more than happy to see Gil give it a try. Kevin has ruined the reunion shows for me. He is supposed to be neutral - not pick his favorites and try to lampoon the other party. Yes, he should challenge the stories he doesn't believe (see Chris or Zack or Michael/Brandon), but not take sides (see Haley and Paige).

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Ms.C. said:

Also, I bet Myrla gets fat.  Money down she wouldn’t fit in her wedding gown at this point in show. Pair of thighs, that girl. 

Guess I’m not a Myrla fan, huh?

Damn, she works out hard and looks fantastic.  Why would someone that dedicated get fat?

• Love 1

Lord have mercy, I'm liking Gil and Myrla?! That winery date was so perfect; probably producer set up but still--it's exactly the kind of bougie thing Myrla loves, and I thought it was sweet. I like their banter and how they aren't taking themselves too seriously. As a viewer I like his advice and how he doesn't let people get away with shit (like Michela!).

As opposed to Johnny and Bao! OMG what a shitshow. She needed to shut up at the dinner, yes. Major TMI. But Johnny's absolute meltdown over her exaggerating about how much she cooks or whatever was way too much. You're missing the point dude. Bao can't win. I don't see what she likes about him so much anyway!

Poor Brett with her dog. And Ryan feels LESS attracted over time, yikes.  I don't think she's feminine/submissive/sexy enough for him.  He wants a cowgirl barbie, except he's dead inside with zero personality.  He does get some deadpan jokes in that I can appreciate. When he said he could really see how much Rachel's speech meant to Jose (nothing, zero, nada), I died.

Speaking of them--I assume they are faking it for the show or else Rachel is the dumbest person alive and deserves whatever she gets. The flashcards, wtf.  He's not going to change a thing. I hope she provokes him soon (like, by having an opinion on something or disagreeing with him) and we can see.

Michela, yikes again this week. I get a real hostage vibe from Zach. Free Zach!  Why the f would you go salsa dancing and just sit your butt down and refuse to dance, yet insist you're having a great time. She is delusional. Zach's face was priceless, like are you serious right now. I love that Gil called her out and no one defended her in the slightest.  WHEN are we gonna get to whatever crazy scene they keep showing in the previews???

• Love 10
10 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

About Bao and her "lying" re: her "baking and cooking":

We see Bao telling her friend that, pre-marriage, she did much if not all of those culinary activities to show her love. I think later, in the moment at the MAFS group dinner, Bao rattled off this same comment, but in the specific context of her marriage, without thought---a mistake, yes, but I hesitate to call it a deliberate lie. More of a psychological truth as to how Bao feels belittled and unappreciated in her marriage, no matter what and how much she does. Johnny focuses on the tree of the comment rather than the forest of his wife's feelings.

Bao sleeps wrong (snores); laughs wrong (giddy child); cuddles wrong (too hot, bad timing);  paints for fun wrong (too intense); loves wrong (doesn't initiate romance); and has the wrong personal hygiene. 

And now she's a "liar." 

Dump him, Bao. Johnny is a weirdo. And his looks don't begin to make up for that. 

Not to mention, how much are they even around each other for dinner?  He went back to his own place, right?  Maybe post-honeymoon, she cooked for him once and then the other times they were out at his place or just out to dinner?

There's simply no pleasing Johnny.  He can't even enjoy sex with her without critiquing how it happens.  I mean, first she's kissing him like a friend, now he's not getting enough non sexual foreplay.  

I simply can't stand that guy.  Behind the ladies man bravado is a deeply insecure man who needs to be in therapy.

• Love 14

Johnny's a pain in the ass.  He never wanted Bao from the get go and he doesn't know how to handle it.  Instead of being buddies with Jose, he should take lessons from Ryan on "How to Behave When You're Not Interested in Your MAFS Spouse." 

However, I never, ever need to hear Bao talk about being the "big spoon" anymore.   She is a 35 year-old child--an annoying child.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 7

I’m think Ryan would have really liked Amber from season 7 (?). Long blonde hair (real or fake…I don’t think he’d care as long as it was blonde). Goes yo the gym all the time. Yep, that pretty much rounds out his lists of legit requirements. As great as Brett is, I don’t think Ryan will ever see it.

D469D097-D468-4AA0-B5C7-BCEAD216C991.thumb.jpeg.d9bdec7f8297cee8a804f62036d38053.jpeg

• Love 6

Rachel Rachel Rachel. Girl…what are you doing??? Jose showed his true colors, specifically that he was much more focused on making his (totally asinine) point about her calling him Johnny, than on her safety. That’s a pretty bad look for a husband. Actions speak louder than words and so far, his self proclaimed goodness is all talk - his actions spoke volumes. Volumes of crud. Plus, if someone needs a flash card as a reminder to not lock his wife out of the house, I think that’s a pretty clear sign the wife should just run. Run very very fast.

As an aside, Jose’s multi colored, bubble lettered flash cards look like something my nine year old niece would make. That was just plain bizarre.

Edited by Spectator
  • Love 11
19 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Johnny looks like he’s doing a slow boil. They both act like they are convincing themselves into be happy with each other and they are not even close. 

No wonder Johnny never called her back to begin with.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

@Spectator, that Amber was a bigger mass of low self-esteem and anxiety than even Brett could come close to! Also, she was just dumb.   And she was a natural brunette. I like Ryan and I wish he could see the lovely lady he has in Brett, but maybe we aren't seeing how anxious she is all the time. It seems like she has mellowed and "feels safe" and is not as anxious as she was in the beginning, but maybe the producers aren't showing that.

I'm pretty sure that all of those dates were producer set-ups, but I think only Ryan could have come up with the clues for that scavenger hunt. I feel bad for him because he knows he doesn't feel the way she does and he hates knowing that he will hurt her. I like dry sarcasm and I like him, but, unfortunately, not for her. I can only hope that he will, some day, realize what he had and then it won't be too late. I just don't think that will happen in 4 weeks. That time they hugged, it looked like a really good hug, but I wish he had held her more after she had to take Baxter to the vet.😭

• Like 1
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, thatsall said:

Myrla and Gil's dynamic makes sense, in a twisted way. He can't possibly love that she massively outearns him. How would someone potentially balance that power dynamic? By finding things to nitpick about his partner, and doing so...on camera, in a "She may outearn me, but  she's a PITA and I'm generous enough to put up with it."  kind of way. Myrla acknowledged on Unfiltered that Gil picks at her, and she picks at *things* but does not pick at him (so far, this seems to be true); but I don't think Myrla minds it completely. Her PITA-ness sets her apart -- possibly only in her own mind -- as being particular and not down for just any crappy restaurant/hotel/clothing/coffee creamer, an image of herself she cultivates and encourages. Gil's picking at that reinforces it for all of us to know. Seems pretty symbiotic to me.

Zach may have come off as overly emotional in prior episodes, but who could deal with a hot-and-cold partner? You'd never know where you or your relationship stood. Her abruptly sitting down during their dance lesson was her right, but it has consequences. Her flipping out when Zach left the apartment when he returned from Florida was also her right, and it had consequences. She doesn't seem to see her own pattern, but Zach sees it clearly. Emotional or not, I wouldn't blame him for running for the hills. A partner can work with vanilla more than they can work with unpredictable extremes.

Sometimes when I watch Johnny and Bao's interactions I think that Bao is the more stable of the two and Johnny is winging it out in left field. Other times I think the exact opposite. I can't see these two working in the long-run. They're both rigid and unpleasable. 

She is the one who brings up her snoring. Johnny didn't care.  Bao comes from extreme poverty and has had to strategize how to look better than was. Walking past trailer for instance. Over long haul, I’ve switched back and forth in my thoughts.  But my gut tends to side with Johnny being most normal.  In addition, I don’t see either one having problem eith other re sex.   

• Love 2
11 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I don't think we're observing the same Myrla. Moreover, why---and how--- should she have shown "empathy" to recalcitrant Michaela? Her whole Bartleby "I'd prefer not to" gig held no upside for Myrla to intervene. 

Because it would have shown empathy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Thinking of José and how he locked out his wife (!), spoke to her horribly and had difficulty apologizing but then promises it will never happen again, I can't help but think of the Maya Angelou quote:  When someone shows you who they are the first time, believe them.  

• Love 11

It is that he CAUSED her to be unsafe.

Rule #X: Avoid people who create crisis in order to solve them. They think it makes them look like a hero, instead of a zero (that's your number, Jose).

Whoever said Johnny will only be happy with a blow-up doll was 💯. Thinking same with Ryan. Self-saboteur with the eyes of a shark brings the snark, but nothing else. 

Zach and Gil are in sail-to-the-finish-line mode for self-preservation and self-promotion. 

• Love 5

TYPICAL Johnny. Criticizing & complaining about Bao instead of DOING something about it! Cuz, ya know, that works! Totally makes sense! 😉😂 TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!! Same for Bao! At least she said she should've asked for a hug. He wants flirting & tension. WHAT'S he done to create that?? They both want the other to initiate. Johnny, apparently doesn't, & Bao resents having to. Then unloads & LIES at the dinner. Totally INAPPROPRIATE! A MESS! Good on Johnny for not going in on her for lying at the table. If only he could've held it together. 😅

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, rebel2u said:

Thinking of José and how he locked out his wife (!), spoke to her horribly and had difficulty apologizing but then promises it will never happen again, I can't help but think of the Maya Angelou quote:  When someone shows you who they are the first time, believe them.  

I live by that quote. Once I learned to do so my life got much easier. And you’re right, Rachel should take heed.

1 hour ago, Spectator said:

I’m think Ryan would have really liked Amber from season 7 (?). Long blonde hair (real or fake…I don’t think he’d care as long as it was blonde). Goes yo the gym all the time. Yep, that pretty much rounds out his lists of legit requirements. As great as Brett is, I don’t think Ryan will ever see it.

D469D097-D468-4AA0-B5C7-BCEAD216C991.thumb.jpeg.d9bdec7f8297cee8a804f62036d38053.jpeg

Yikes. I’d forgotten how bad Amber’s hair was. I remember she said she was losing it due to coloring and I can see why - it looks very dry.

• Love 1