Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E37: Finale

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LADreamr said:

Yeah, Azah doesn't deserve to win any more than Deref does, really.  She's just not hateful.  I hope the jury doesn't go weird and give the win to Deref (for whatever reason)

Nah.  Most of the jury were anti- Big D.

• Love 1

Yeah, the whole point of getting rid of Kyland was so that he wouldn't have to have a tough road in the final. That's just smart play. 

Azah is a lot tougher to beat than Derek. Would he beat her? Probably, but not a lock. 

Why wouldn't you want a lock? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

I can't wait to hear what Deref's big game move was. Threatening to blow up the Cookout every week because Tiffany looked at him funny? Offering to go on the block and then whining all week because he was on the block? That time he delayed "Who wants to see my HoH room?" because he was taking a dump and then he didn't flush? The choices are endless.

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

X played the way 99% of the winners play.  They most always take someone like Derek

I just wonder how the cast is going to take it when they hear that X is an attorney and lied to them.

Didn't a few of this year's this cast lie about their jobs? It seemed like more than usual. X, Claire, Hannah? 

And yeah, I'm not faulting X for taking D. He's there to win, period.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I can't wait to hear what Deref's big game move was. Threatening to blow up the Cookout every week because Tiffany looked at him funny? Offering to go on the block and then whining all week because he was on the block? That time he delayed "Who wants to see my HoH room?" because he was taking a dump and then he didn't flush? The choices are endless.

It doesn't matter what he says at this point.  Game over.  X has already won - judging by the response he got from the jury.

It's almost always frustrating for me at the end.  Derek is a tool, but at least he plays to win.  So many would all but kill to potentially have the choice Azah almost had.  For her to come to the purposeful decision to throw away a win is an insult to all of them and to any of us who were pulling for her.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

I remember when the jury asked their own questions.  Now it seems like BB producers make the questions.  They are stupid.

Derek F is so delusional.  I didn't know he made the Cookout!

It's one of the worst changes in the history of the show, perhaps THE worst change.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I loved it:  "X, what was your biggest mistake in this game?"

X: (Thinking to himself, I didn't do ANYTHING wrong).  "Uh, getting so close to the people I cut"

Classic interview answer. “My biggest flaw is I work too hard.” Yep, he’s a lawyer.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

DereF's answers were the word vomit I expected them to be. Gah, I don't know how anyone can even remotely like the guy. Narcissistic dimwit who lives in his own alternate reality.

I know Claire didn't get a question. Who else got left out? I took a bathroom break.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

I remember when the jury asked their own questions.  Now it seems like BB producers make the questions.  They are stupid.

Derek F is so delusional.  I didn't know he made the Cookout!

This for me, especially as a feed watcher, is BY FAR the worst change they made in this game.  I get that they wanted it to be "live" because "Drama", but the questions are now so clearly producer driven! And the only good thing about the end of the Feeds back in the day was waiting for the HOURS long question session to be over, so we could watch the finalists lose their shit over the questions they were asked, while we tried to piece together who asked what.  It was fantastic.  And now I barely listen because I don't think the Jury even cares about the questions anymore. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, JayDub1987 said:

DereF's answers were the word vomit I expected them to be. Gah, I don't know how anyone can even remotely like the guy. Narcissistic dimwit who lives in his own alternate reality.

I know Claire didn't get a question. Who else got left out? I took a bathroom break.

I don't think Tiffany got a question either.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

They'll vote then Julie will talk to people who left before jury and then they'll read results. 

Yeah, I completely forgot about the people who left before jury :) Really, I can only think a maybe 2 of the names right now.

Just now, Callaphera said:

I dunno, Britini is very much about the comp beast and Deref won... maybe a burping contest at some point during the season.

If not Brit than Azah might. I think Big D will get at least 2 votes. Stupid. But will happen. 

This is always the point in the finale where people say "what are they going to do with all of this time left"?  And I just chuckle.  Commercials, pointless early boot questions, commercials, filler, commercials, winner, commercials, AFP, AND done. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, jsm1125 said:

Does anyone else suspect that Tiffany and Claire had jury questions/statements that production wouldn't approve of, and thus we didn't hear from them? 

Nah.  I just don't think there is that much bad blood between X and the jury.  And Big D and Azah were not serious contenders to win.

• Love 1