Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E37: Finale

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

This is always the point in the finale where people say "what are they going to do with all of this time left"?  And I just chuckle.  Commercials, pointless early boot questions, commercials, filler, commercials, winner, commercials, AFP, AND done. 

I've seen every finale but it seems like they were way ahead of where they usually are , or were, at 10:20. I did forget that they pre-jury people come out & talk. 

Julie handed Kyland the opportunity on a silver platter to try and redeem himself, and he’s too narcissistic to take the hint. Instead, he doubled down… 

I wish BB had a real reunion, so it would be crystal clear to the houseguests and the public who did what with regards to the Cookout and when.

• Love 10

I'm good with this win.  Would I have liked to see Tiff/Hannah up there?  Absolutely.  But X played the game, he forged the relationships, he won the comps, he got the votes.  I LOVED him the first half of the season.  I came to want to punch him in the face repeatedly towards the end.  At the end of the day, he is neither all wonderful or all dick.  He's another product of being in the BB house where everyone starts to be assholes.  But I feel he's a very satisfying winner for me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Why is Julie touching X? Winners are the only ones who can’t give her covid?

Always thought the airhug thing was stupid.  They have been seriously quarantined for months and I'm sure the crew is vaxxed or rigorously tested.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Holy shit, Kyland voted for Xavier.

It’s really saying something about how delusional and pathetic Big D’s performance was tonight that even Kyland, who is beyond bitter at X, couldn’t throw him a vote.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I think Xavier was a fine winner. He fell a bit off from early on, but I'd put him right around Derrick overall as a winner.

Just now, Jess14 said:

It’s really saying something about how delusional and pathetic Big D’s performance was tonight that even Kyland, who is beyond bitter at X, couldn’t throw him a vote.

That really is the case. Derek is just THAT bad. 

Which is why X really HAD to take him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Why is there more screaming without a live audience? So annoying.

It sounded like Brittni to me it really did. I don't think she can control her volume when she gets excited !

• Love 3

Congrats to X, and to Tiff for winning AFP! I thought Derek or Claire or Brit would get that, which would have been fun, but Tiffany getting it is a really nice surprise.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 12