Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I hope Jenny beats the shit out of PrEd.

Rose at the Tell All.

Grossgela telling Usman, “Get your teeth fixed!”

I personally can’t wait. Maybe this will be the content we deserve for slogging through all fifty or however many boring episodes!

• Like 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Rose at the Tell All.

She has some nerve!

Then again, if anyone knows about getting a makeover to help reach their low level stardom, it would be Angela...

Alright, friends, have a good night. I hope your holidays will be Merry and Bright. See you at the Mega Tell Nothing, or maybe sooner. ✌️❤️🎄🥂😄

• Like 3
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

D94E19E5-7B6F-4B5E-916E-B35B1472D533.jpeg

I couldn’t stop laughing my ass off at this scene. I mean, who DOES this? Only Kimbaaaly, ostensibly.

2 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

The Other Way, February 5th! Fresh blood! 

Spill da beans, Pam! Who are the new couples?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

Here’s the “old” Yara 

You know Yara is so worried that baby Myla will look just like her as she gets older....and she will have to see the reflection of her pre-surgery self in the flesh each day. That poor child, her mom will get her nose "fixed" ASAP---probably during a visit to Babushka in Europe with some shady doc who will operate on a pre-teen

2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

You know Yara is so worried that baby Myla will look just like her as she gets older....and she will have to see the reflection of her pre-surgery self in the flesh each day. That poor child, her mom will get her nose "fixed" ASAP---probably during a visit to Babushka in Europe with some shady doc who will operate on a pre-teen

Plastic surgery is better in Turkey. Just ask the Silva Twits. 

Mylah could also suffer an even worse fate and look just like Jovi. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
9 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

That will have to be fresh fools.  All the familiar couples are recycled on drivel like HEA.

Exactly. And last season of TOW, all the couples and storylines were mostly blaaaahhhhh. We need some new ones that are far more interesting.

19 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Rose at the Tell All.

She won’t…Ed only picks on people weaker than himself…like a proper bully. Just ask Rose and Liz.

19 hours ago, magemaud said:

D94E19E5-7B6F-4B5E-916E-B35B1472D533.jpeg

WTF is going on with that suitcase? Did she break it?

• LOL 1

It’s been a long and crazy day. I got into a bad car accident. A man rammed their car into my back and it injured the bumper. We have to get it fixed. I waited about 30 mins for the police to come and help, which made it even more stressful because my kid was waiting for me from school.

Plus, there’s just been a lot of things on our minds with the holidays coming up. It’s beginning to be TMI. So much has happened this month. Let 2022 end! 😞 

22 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think it's empty and open. More signs of fakeness on this show! 

If that was the case, she’d definitely qualify for 1000lb Best Friends.

For the new update, what is the plus + next to the quote “ used for? Because when you click it, it turns into a check. 🧐 

• Hugs 4
  • Sad 2
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It’s been a long and crazy day. I got into a bad car accident. A man rammed their car into my back and it injured the bumper. We have to get it fixed. I waited about 30 mins for the police to come and help, which made it even more stressful because my kid was waiting for me from school.

Plus, there’s just been a lot of things on our minds with the holidays coming up. It’s beginning to be TMI. So much has happened this month. Let 2022 end! 😞 

I’m sorry that happened to you. Are you ok? Did your child have a phone so you could warn about being late? I hope you don’t develop any back or neck pain. I hope things smooth out and you are able to make the best of the weekend and celebrate. 

This holiday is not what it was cracked up to be. All my plans had to get canceled. Covid. So far I’m testing negative, but the person I was out with has tested positive. We all need a break from the bad. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

For the new update, what is the plus + next to the quote “ used for? Because when you click it, it turns into a check. 🧐 

Maybe to show that you’ve read it?

• Mind Blown 1
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If I hover my cursor over it, it says "multi quote" 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
13 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m sorry that happened to you. Are you ok? Did your child have a phone so you could warn about being late? I hope you don’t develop any back or neck pain. I hope things smooth out and you are able to make the best of the weekend and celebrate. 

This holiday is not what it was cracked up to be. All my plans had to get canceled. Covid. So far I’m testing negative, but the person I was out with has tested positive. We all need a break from the bad. 

Luckily I came out unscathed. I warned my daughter about it and she agreed to wait for me. This might be a more stressful holiday than ever because we’re packing the house up with my family for a few days. The claustrophobia might be real with this one.

13 hours ago, Gobi said:

Maybe to show that you’ve read it?

Sounds like it to me.

10 hours ago, magemaud said:

If I hover my cursor over it, it says "multi quote" 

Really? I have never really used multi quote so to have that as a symbol gets even more confusing for me.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I re-watched the scene of the Potthast Pool Throwdown and I still don't know how it started. Charlie comes in like "ta da, I'm here" and says "Call the cops!" (I thought he was joking about himself, not anything to do with Andrei's presence.)

Andrei responds something like, Hey, sit down!" (in a non-confrontational way, IMO) and Charlie launches into "You can't tell me what to do!" and it escalates until fists are flying within two minutes of Charlie's appearance. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 12/18/2022 at 8:17 PM, GrammyPammy said:

Don’t forget…he bought her a giant gourmet pretzel for dinner!

What's your problem?! He gives her *everything! * Some people expect the universe! If he gives in to this, next she will be wanting baby clothes and formula. Maybe a night a week away from him.

/s

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 12/23/2022 at 3:13 PM, renatae said:

What's your problem?! He gives her *everything! * Some people expect the universe! If he gives in to this, next she will be wanting baby clothes and formula. Maybe a night a week away from him.

/s

Plot Twist: In the end, the trip to NYC was just a prank meant to distract Shaeeda from talking about pregnancy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

That spot on Angela's lip would worry the hell out of me if I were her.

Angela says she is embarrassed by Michael's possible cheating...THAT is what you are embarrassed about?!! Has she not seen herself on the TV???

I would like the producers to drain Ed's jacuzzi, I would like not to see so much of Ed.

Once again we have a grossly under employed person telling the person that could be fully employed that they would really prefer them not to work...Liz's partnership is BS, (the chef says she will be the face of his business? That face?) but at least she has a job, we are looking at you Ed, what do you do for health benefits?

Kim finally grows some balls and gives back her fake engagement ring from her fake engagement with Usman.  I hope it sticks, not really. I feel like these fame hungry people should be dragged thru the fake mud for my enjoyment, we all know these relationships seem like they might be for the cameras only.  The winner in that relationship is Jamal, he got a PS 10 (or what ever number they are up to by now).  Kim should know Usman played her and if his being Muslim is so important he would not be trolling for non Muslim old ladies from the US on line, if having a child (not kidnapping one of his nephews) was so important to him then why is he trawling for non Muslim old women from the US on line?  

Usman fussing about how Kim is not putting her shoes away or keeping the room tidy is funny, (he put his shoes on a table), we all saw her bedroom at home, every surface was full of clutter, so much so that she had to set up an additional tray table in her bedroom to put her Tums and such on, putting things away is not her strong suit.

I FF'd thru Andreiiii and the rest of them, unless they are actually being expelled, (I mean government officials are driving them to the airport) from the US or are doing real fisticuffs I don't want to hear about it, talk is cheap.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 12/25/2022 at 8:08 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

That spot on Angela's lip would worry the hell out of me if I were her.

Angela says she is embarrassed by Michael's possible cheating...THAT is what you are embarrassed about?!! Has she not seen herself on the TV???

I would like the producers to drain Ed's jacuzzi, I would like not to see so much of Ed.

Once again we have a grossly under employed person telling the person that could be fully employed that they would really prefer them not to work...Liz's partnership is BS, (the chef says she will be the face of his business? That face?) but at least she has a job, we are looking at you Ed, what do you do for health benefits?

Kim finally grows some balls and gives back her fake engagement ring from her fake engagement with Usman.  I hope it sticks, not really. I feel like these fame hungry people should be dragged thru the fake mud for my enjoyment, we all know these relationships seem like they might be for the cameras only.  The winner in that relationship is Jamal, he got a PS 10 (or what ever number they are up to by now).  Kim should know Usman played her and if his being Muslim is so important he would not be trolling for non Muslim old ladies from the US on line, if having a child (not kidnapping one of his nephews) was so important to him then why is he trawling for non Muslim old women from the US on line?  

Usman fussing about how Kim is not putting her shoes away or keeping the room tidy is funny, (he put his shoes on a table), we all saw her bedroom at home, every surface was full of clutter, so much so that she had to set up an additional tray table in her bedroom to put her Tums and such on, putting things away is not her strong suit.

I FF'd thru Andreiiii and the rest of them, unless they are actually being expelled, (I mean government officials are driving them to the airport) from the US or are doing real fisticuffs I don't want to hear about it, talk is cheap.

The highest PS number is 5 fyi!

So, is this show and the dating slash dating one done for a bit?

Just landed home.  Christmas in Florida.  Brought our Minnesota temps to the citrus state, lol!!  It was 30, 35 down there and we were like no biggie, this is April on a good day.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Tonight:

Will all be told?

Will outs be flounced?

Will life journeys be examined?

Will we hear "What just happened?"?

Will we waste more precious moments of our lives watching this? That one's a definite "yes".

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

IT IS FINALLY 2023, and I’m here to snark with my buddies. My birthday is on Tuesday, and I need some fuel to rile me up as a starter. I heard tonight’s Tell All is GOOD fuel.

Happy Early Birthday!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Tonight:

Will all be told?

Will outs be flounced?

Will life journeys be examined?

Will we hear "What just happened?"?

Will we waste more precious moments of our lives watching this? That one's a definite "yes".

Will there be NO LIMITS?

Ha ha, Pig Pred wearing a tank top that says “fit”. 😂

• LOL 3

My biggest disappointment of the tell all? Angela and Usman are not in the same room. I don't condone violence and I hate both of them, but if Usman slapped the crap out of Angela, I would be happy.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3

"New secrets will be revealed" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. If only. More of the same, now with extra "wow"s from that legendary host, Shawn. 

How will we not collectively die of boredom during this interminable borefest? Stay tuned!

Happy new year, peeps! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

IT IS FINALLY 2023, and I’m here to snark with my buddies. My birthday is on Tuesday, and I need some fuel to rile me up as a starter. I heard tonight’s Tell All is GOOD fuel.

Haooy Buirthday !!   Hope you have a good one!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2