Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

You guys I was watching dateline and saw Evan from Temptation island being interviewed…his dad was murdered and years later Evan was on temptation island cheating on his girlfriend. Dad got murdered by the hubby of the woman he was sleep with…..apple didn’t fall far from the tree. It was wild.

Wait, Evan was sleeping with the woman who's husband murdered his dad years earlier.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"How many nicknames do you have for our love life?"

"Nightmare fuel. Vomit inducing. Fresh hell. Cringefest. Soul destroying. Horror without end. Jesus wept. The thing that should not be. The Dunwich horror. I could go on."

Sounds like a good question for “The Newlywed Game.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Unlike Sojaboy I have been rooting for Mykul to get the green card, he deserves it after putting up with Grangie's crap. But now that she lost weight she thinks she is hot stuff and the men will be falling all over her kind of like Baby Girl Lisa's 50 men lined up. 🙄

• Love 7

Lew (lawyer) is going crazy with these "Dear Diary" musings. If he's providing his services for free (exchange for publicity) I suppose there's nothing he can do. I think he could nicely tell her as soon as she starts up that he can advise on legal matters but not on personal problems. And have a few names of therapists ready to give her.

Angela's face is quite shocking. Hundred miles of bad road. Maybe when she was heavier she had more of a fat cushion for her face.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Remember when Usher was young and he was married to a woman 20 years older then him, she was his manager. I think Kimbally is in that age group and fancies herself and Sojaboy a version of them.

Tameka! She was his stylist. And that was after he broke up with Chili who was also many years Usher’s senior. Maybe Kim should try to be the new Mrs. Raymond.

• Love 4
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Wait, Evan was sleeping with the woman who's husband murdered his dad years earlier.

Sorry I worded that very badly…Evan’s dad was a cheating piece of shit. He also used women for money  he burned through his money very quickly.  Years later Evan did exactly the same thing. He cheated on his girlfriend and used his new girlfriend for money, claiming he had to support his family.  The girl ended up finding out none of that was true, his mom was giving him money, there was no inheritance ( he claimed he would pay her back one he got his inheritance) and his ex girlfriend supported him financially for 10:years. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Tameka! She was his stylist. And that was after he broke up with Chili who was also many years Usher’s senior. Maybe Kim should try to be the new Mrs. Raymond.

Usher has 200 STDs now and was sued by women and men for spreading it to them.  I think Usher and Sojaboy have  quite a few things in common.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

I like how her lawyer says sometimes people confuse him with a therapist. Although, Angela thinks everyone is her potential therapist, and just tells them all her  problems with Michael.

If he were younger and better looking she would be coming onto to him hot & heavy

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Usher has 200 STDs now and was sued by women and men for spreading it to them.  I think Usher and Sojaboy have  quite a few things in common.

Yeah, it's difficult to listen to some of his songs now without cringing and/or side-eyeing.

• Love 5