Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

He said that he thought that she was 49.  Like that is a funny joke anywhere to say to a 29-year old.  

Hey, at least he didn't call her a hooker. Yet, anyway. 

You can tell that he constantly undermines and negs her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

staggering in from an all day kayaking class. Everything is killing me and I broke 2 nails. Hi!

So Sorry!   Reminds me of a joke:  What are 2 things you never hear a man say?   "I just broke a nail" and "I have the same shirt in ecru".   (I'll show myself out)

• Wink 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

None of Ed's family likes this. They don't understand. They understand all too well. You are a walking pit of need, Liz and you are codependent messes.

Maybe liz thinks if she sets the bar low enough, it'll be permanent.

• Sad 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

All Summeat had to do was run the past video of Mom approving.

But Mom’s so crazy (or the character she plays is so crazy) that she would still deny it.

Both men in this segment are WHIPPED! Is that how the culture is? (Maybe someone here knows firsthand?) 

Big mistake to invite them over to lay the news on them. Better to pick someplace in public, like the temple, with one of the clergy present. The Mom would still get up and leave, but she might have reined the tantrum, in a little.

Since the sanctions where they live are so bad, the only option seems to be to move to another country. There are choices. And Henny-Penny is not reacting smart. Of course this mama’s boy went after Mama. You keep your cool and comfort him when het gets back. “You married me, and  you told them. That took a lot of courage. We will work this out.”

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Ed looks like an inflated toad.   Oh look!!! I just squirmed just looking at Ed's hand going up and down Liz legs.  Do we really need this????

If you  were to kiss him he might just become the handsome prince!

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey, at least he didn't call her a hooker. Yet, anyway. 

You can tell that he constantly undermines and negs her.

And it probably works which is why he does it. Classic manipulation.

I think it's pretty obvious that she has some self worth issues.

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Why is water always wet?

Fair!

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What the fuck is Liz on? She seems meddled. There is no emotion—certainly no joy.

I'm prepared to bet the farm that our Liz has a veritable buffet of medications. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Spoiler alert #1: Novi and Yara are as boring as ever. They even bored Myla to sleep.

Spoiler alert #2: Useman is in it for the green card.

Shocking, right?

You're as observant and perceptive as Jenny! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
37 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Should I get a boob job? 

Do you want the risks of a surgery, it’s complications, uneven breasts, or leakage? Unless you  have given it careful consideration, and think you need it for reasons other than vanity, that would be a firm no IMO from me. Still, you do you and I will support you in whatever decision you make. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 5

I don’t get it with “modern” mothers, even my two daughters-in-law. If my sons have to be away for business, just for a few days, they always have thei mothers come to help take care of the kid(s). I always did it by myself. It was no big deal. WTF?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I believe it’s on Discovery + which I do not subscribe to.  I’ve been wanting to watch the show on there about Arnie Hammer.  

Is there a free trial available? I don't want to pay for another streaming platform but my curiosity is piqued. 

Baby Myla is so adorable. I'd spend my whole day squeezing that face if she was mine. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I believe it’s on Discovery + which I do not subscribe to.  I’ve been wanting to watch the show on there about Arnie Hammer.  

My guess is like the rest of these train wrecks, that after 90 Day UK will run on TLC, on the regular cable.    

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:
9 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I have the $5/month Discovery PLUS plan, the commercials are short (like 59 seconds) and not that frequent. It’s really worth it to me, in addition to the “reality” shows I like the true crime and documentaries. 
The Armie Hammer thing was deeply disturbing, but I couldn’t look away!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t get it with “modern” mothers, even my two daughters-in-law. If my sons have to be away for business, just for a few days, they always have thei mothers come to help take care of the kid(s). I always did it by myself. It was no big deal. WTF?

If one of my neighbors goes away, the grandparents drive 8 hours one way to “help.”

Im a single mom so it’s all me every day, lol. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Do you want the risks of a surgery, it’s complications, uneven breasts, or leakage? Unless you  have given it careful consideration, and think you need it for reasons other than vanity, that would be a firm no IMO from me. Still, you do you and I will support you in whatever decision you make. 

I don't really want a boob job! I was just pregaming with last week's show and happened on the boob job convo with Yara and her friends and thought it was funny. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

My husband had to be away too and no one came to help me.  I knew what I was getting into when I married him.    Yara should be glad that Jovi make good money and she does not need to work.

• Love 8