Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

operating underwater drones or robots or something.  I guess we'll know when he announces he has to take off for work for a month or two again.   Isn't Yara a little young to have the top of her face totally immobile?   

I think so! The girl is only 27!!!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Bilal, you suck so bad. 

For one: Shaeeda and your ex will not be "bickering" around your kids. They are adult women who probably have years of experience with pasting a smile on in difficult situations. Get. Over. Yourself. 

For two: "That sounds like a supportive wife" in that snotty tone. How about being a supportive husband, you humorless, overbearing, mansplaining prick? 

You Can Do It GIF by Jump Consulting

• Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

These women's outfits are worse than the Squad's at the meeting with Mohammed.

And, the one in the black dress needs to stop shaking her shoulders.  The one in the unfortunate skin-tone dress needs to sit up straight and pull up her dress.  

• Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Do those friends shop at Hookers R Us?

The one on the right looks like she is completely naked at first glance. 

The one on the left originally auditioned for "friend of Darcey and Stacey" but got this role as a consolation prize. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

“What’s new?”

”I’m ovulating…”

”Cheers to that!” 

They're looking forward to more breastfeeding sessions. Hey, maybe Emily from Kansas in the last season can join them! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Who ARE these chicks Yara's hanging with??  One of them is named "cymphony" or something!!! HILARIOUS!!!

That's her name?  I thought it was the name of the restaurant - I'll show myself out.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

They're looking forward to more breastfeeding sessions. Hey, maybe Emily from Kansas in the last season can join them! 

Breastfeeding is so enshrined in the 90 day canon that it has a Bingo square!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 11

Ah ight y'all. I just wanted to pop in to say "Hey". I loathe HEA and TOW even more than the other flavors, so I'm gonna sit out this season, and possibly next.

I'll try to drop by every once in a while, but with all the wedding plans we need to get going, our house hunt starting in earnest, keeping my 2 business from going on life support, plus my too-often-ignored music career, it's getting a lot tougher for me to be here regularly.

Miss you Primetime Peeps! See you in a few weeks!

giphy.gif

GIF SHOPPE 08_28_22.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 12
  • Love 6