Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Didn't Chuck survive cancer after the fight on his porch?  Maybe it actually gave him the will to live.

No, he had bladder cancer years ago. They’re just making it part of the story now. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Finally getting to watch again. Maybe I can even start posting. I have missed everyone.   
also trying to catch up— so Usman dumped Lisa and got this Kim creature who reminds me of someone I dislike.  
I guess we are going to have a season of Summit and his parents versus Sad Sack. 

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Well, Jenny and I have a lot in common.

@Suzywriter, I'm sure you are much better looking than Jenny!  I know you are much smarter. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Why are these hags all so obsessed with throwing themselves birthday parties?

I am devoutly hoping that no one is sitting near them. Their meal would be ruined. 

WHY does Shaeeda need to "meet with" Bilal's ex wife? They only need to be cordial when she drops off/picks up the kids. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 16

Mother Libby is the typical co-dependent, my-child-can-do-no-wrong mother of an addict/alcoholic in deep denial. Just like every mother ever on the Intervention show. You can’t ask everyone to put aside their hard-won boundaries for a two-hour birthday party, it doesn’t work like that. I’m glad the sisters have figured out how to address Charlie’s addiction and behavior. 

They are still twits, though.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? The shrieking! The mother was so panicked she left her purse! Its fucking weather. 

Or, as they were dubbed back in the mists of memory, The Milkmaids, since one of them always seemed to be breastfeeding. 

as a member of the Childfree movement, those sisters always creeped me out, so baby-centric

• Like 2
  • Love 13
44 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Libby is headlining at the Ramada Inn lounge next week. 

Is that the one by the airport where that woman who was being catfished worked as a stripper? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

I'm bored. I'm sitting here thinking about the really good fish tacos I had for lunch yesterday. 

Now I'm looking up fish taco recipes. 

Edited by mmecorday
I'm bored
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, endure said:

who's Whitney?

Whitney Thore, from My Big Fat Fabulous (Fake and scripted) Life. 

Remember when Mama and Papa Sumit moved in with Sumit and Jenny, and Mama Sumit stood over Jenny while Jenny swept and cleaned up the kitchen?   It was epic. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

The mother of these hyenas reminds me of the unkind, ignorant, phony types in the PTA in my little hometown. 

Oh good, more Bile. Because I haven’t quite crawled all the way out of my skin yet.

Hang in there. We've got you. 

Oh, and fuck you Bilal. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Bile talks about "the entire family" with the ex-wife is an integral part.  

I wonder if he's really divorced from wife #2, and Shaeeda is actually a sister wife?   Or he civilly divorced wife #2, and spiritually married her again, making Shaeeda and wife #2 sister wives.  My understanding is wife #1 (not the poor woman married to Bilal for about an hour), is in charge of the household, and the next wives answer to her. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 5

No reason on earth that Shaeda and Shahida need to have any more interaction than a semi-polite head nod when exchanging the kids. This is ridiculous, just another power move by Bile to make Shaeda feel uncertain.

• Applause 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh you are adorable. As if Bilal thinks HE needs to improve anything. 

Yes, the cards are more like “What she needs to improve upon”, “Things I need to explain to her.”, “Lecture or sermon?”

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Love 7

Oh Bilal, you suck so bad. 

For one: Shaeeda and your ex will not be "bickering" around your kids. They are adult women who probably have years of experience with pasting a smile on in difficult situations. Get. Over. Yourself. 

For two: "That sounds like a supportive wife" in that snotty tone. How about being a supportive husband, you humorless, overbearing, mansplaining prick? 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9