Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I feel sorry for Kimbelly’s son, who seems to be a nice guy with a stupid mother who insists upon humiliating herself on national tv.

When he comforted her at the Tell All after the revelation that Usman was communicating with Zara, he looked almost resigned. Weary. Like he’s had to do this before. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

When he comforted her at the Tell All after the revelation that Usman was communicating with Zara, he looked almost resigned. Weary. Like he’s had to do this before. 

He should start a support group with Molly's girls. And Eric's daughter, the one Leida threw out for not cleaning her room. 

• Love 8

Bilal, you gormless, grinning asshole. You classless trout and manipulative piece of shit. Know that I hate you. One lifetime is not enough time to fully loathe you but loathe you I do. 

Oh look, it’s Unthhhrrrrray now. My blood pressure will spike through the roof tonight.

• Fire 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Bilal, you gormless, grinning asshole. You classless trout and manipulative piece of shit. Know that I hate you. One lifetime is not enough time to fully loathe you but loathe you I do. 

Oh look, it’s Unthhhrrrrray now. My blood pressure will spike through the roof tonight.

(Patting sofa) come on over and sit next to me on the "I Hate Bilal" couch! 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

I'm late to the game again but I'm curious as to WHY we need ALL THIS BULLSHIT UPDATE business when we already know basically what's going on with these morons.

Libbie and Andreeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiii are boring the ever living crap out of me.  What a weird ass family.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, kacesq said:

I do love when these cast members pretend their money comes from their “jobs” and not the show.

Yea just show us actually doing their Only Fans already and keep it real instead of 'tennis'.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

are your arms screaming?  Four hours is a LOT of paddling.

My core and shoulders are grumbling. There were short lessons, then practice then lesson, then practice, totalling 4 hours.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I was walking the other day and was stuck on a sidewalk behind a girl who was walking very very slowly. Because she was simultaneously on a call where she said like, like, like so many times. I got so annoyed I starting saying like aloud too LOL hoping she would hear me and stop. It didn't work, sigh. 

I usually start singing very loudly along with my mp3 player 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I’m sensing that you don’t really care for Bile?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He should start a support group with Molly's girls. And Eric's daughter, the one Leida threw out for not cleaning her room. 

Cold Shoulder’s little boy should gain admittance now, because he’ll need the proper training for when he has to pick up the pieces of his mother’s love life soon.

• Sad 1
  • Love 8

Shut up Chuck. Mr. Successful Real Estate guy as you and your entire clan angles for a spin-off.

may Libby’s music career be as successful as the Countess, Kim Zolciak, Melissa Gorga...Whitney from Southern Charm...

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m back on the screen where I belong. Long live Moldova

Fly your freak flag!

4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I don't want to beat a dead horse but this is boring ya'll. 

We need a zzzzzzz emoji

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Every member of The Family Potthast has a filthy mouth. And disgusting attitude. They are like crabs in a pot crawling over each other to get out but they are fighting for Chuck’s money.

Poor little Eleanor is obviously crying and distressed by her parents’  loud arguing but they just ignore her. 

Has anyone heard Libby sing? I have a feeling she is about as talented as SOJABOY, Binyam, and Spahkles…

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Didn't Chuck survive cancer after the fight on his porch?  Maybe it actually gave him the will to live.

I thought he had cancer years ago

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Shut up Chuck. Mr. Successful Real Estate guy as you and your entire clan angles for a spin-off.

may Libby’s music career be as successful as the Countess, Kim Zolciak, Melissa Gorga...Whitney from Southern Charm...

. . . Black Serbs. . . Myla Vox, . . . Evelyn from New Hampshire . . . and Darcey & Stacey, "Lock My Number"

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

So I suspect Libby is already pregnant…she looks fuller in the face and breast area.

I thought she def looked chubby....you're prob right on!

• Love 5

I'm so tired of this 70 year old and her close to  middle age boyfriend playing like they're 12 year old Romeo and Juliet trying to get acceptance from his family.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Libby is a fabulously unattractive woman. Andrei still looks good. 

Poor little Ellie, she's so used to adults shouting at each other over her blocky little head. 

Libby's head looks pigeon-toed. I can't make sense of it. 

• LOL 9
On 8/28/2022 at 8:18 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Seventeen minutes in and I am already looking for my bong.

I lasted 20 minutes. The human organism can take only so much mental, emotional, and physical torture. I would have to take a prescription anti-emetic if I wished to continue to subject myself, My fear is I would be in a Rubber Ramada in a week. The flashbacks, the flashbacks...it's like a dream I can't wake up from, and I don't have the money for years of therapy. I put my teevee on hold to post this and now I can't go back in there...I can't. I won't! 

The one glimmer of non-sucky-ness was Kim's friend Vanessa, in the restaurant in the orange sweater. The queen of the non-verbal "WTF?" I mean, if your best friend announced she's going to propose to someone--this chick couldn't even dredge up a "How nice. You must be happy." But she knows she'll be picking Kim off the floor again and again over Sojaboy, as she has with her previous guys,  

Anyone else get a bipolar vibe at times from Kim? 

Edited by Tuneful
I couldn't remember the woman's name, it's KIM not BGL
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

. . . Black Serbs. . . Myla Vox, . . . Evelyn from New Hampshire . . . and Darcey & Stacey, "Lock My Number"

Tarik, River.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2