Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Gucci guy looks like some character actor. One who always plays the weasel-y second banana to some bad guy. 

He was one of the yacht guys on last episode, and on Pillow Talk, David (of David and Annie) said he looked like Pit Bull! 😂😂😂

The Gucci track suit was fugly, as were Patrick’s shoes…brown velour shoes with a blue suit…ugh

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Hmm... the Tell Nothing does look interesting, I hope. SDCB needs to watch those wolf tickets he's selling with Bini and John, 'cause we've seen him fight....

Maybe Jibri can have Space Cash or whatever his name is on alert backstage to help him fight off John and Bini. They are both wayyyyy stronger and tougher than Baby Jibri.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

He was one of the yacht guys on last episode, and on Pillow Talk, David (of David and Annie) said he looked like Pit Bull! 😂😂😂

The Gucci track suit was fugly, as were Patrick’s shoes…brown velour shoes with a blue suit…ugh

Tim said that. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Okay, so Patrick goes to the trouble of learning this dance and calling Thais' father, but he can't be bothered to put a pair of fucking socks on with his suit?  I don't know how I just noticed this but it's clear he's balding just like his brother. And he's got a round little  Charlie Brown head, just like his brother.

That sockless look is popular around here (Jersey Shore) in the Summer. I sang at a wedding a few weeks ago and all the guys in the wedding party were frat boy types and weren't wearing socks. 

In addition to Patrick's round head and close set eyes, he has a really wide, squashed looking button nose. image.thumb.png.86b96d38de4b7365c688771e888e748a.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, emergency ring said:

yes yes! its me, previously gino's black hat 💕

And in the future, either Angela’s Last Egg, Big Ed’s Poor Mayonnaise, or Jovi’s Overbitten Teeth.

Father Emily is 66 years old. He was born in April of 1956.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

OH MY DOG!! Could Emily resist being cunty even when saying "I do?" NO SHE COULD NOT.  Also her hair looked so much better in her confessionals than it did on her wedding day. She clearly hired the wrong hairdresser.

I did notice tho, Emily looks like her Mother, only fatter face and lisp.  Kobe should take his family to Ohio where all his people are, IMO.  That farm is dreary. Didn’t care for her wedding dress either.

• Love 2

I took one look at that Gucci track suit and immediately thought that guy was going to do the vows like Joe Pesci would have, "Do you two yoots take eachutter in holy matrimony?"

My other thought was that preacher in New York who got robbed while delivering his Sunday sermon, he was wearing a Gucci suit as well.

Are there no words in Portuguese to ask Father Thighs to raise his computer to head level? I thought we were watching Nostril TV, the ENT Channel.

Joshua Tree has some really beautiful vistas as wedding backdrops, beautiful green spaces too, Jibri chose the backdrop from a Road Runner cartoon, just brown hills dotted with cactus so I guess because the price was right for his music video.

Emily and Kobe promised to love, honor and obey except for Kobe only "Obey," applies and maybe next time they have sex he will wear what slut people wear, a condom because that app on Emily's phone is an ovulation app and she does not know that is when you are not supposed to have sex. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 3

Joshua Tree is also known for...Joshua Trees of which there were none in their music video, er, wedding photos and video.  I've been to Joshua Tree (my nephew was stationed at Twenty Nine Palms so I was in the area a few times) and their background didn't really look that much like Joshua Tree.  And, yes, within the national park, there are quite a few restrictions about what one may/may not do.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, kristen111 said:

From the East coast, I know nothing about Joshua Tree.  Is it one of the favorite destination places for a wedding, or just a National Park?

It's popular for weddings, and engagement photos, you need a permit for either one.   There are a lot of restrictions, time limitations, limits on number of cars, and participants.    The national park part has quite a few wedding venues.  Places to stay in the park.

https://www.paytonmarie.com/blog/how-to-elope-in-joshua-tree#:~:text=It's time to get a,%24120 Special Use Permit each.   This seems rather thorough, listing permits, venues, places to stay.   I'm sure there are a ton of places outside of the park also. 

Yes, there are out of park options also:

https://www.weddingwire.com/c/ca-california/joshua-tree/wedding-venues/11-vendors.html

I'm sure there are tons of other websites, and vendor sites.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I took one look at that Gucci track suit and immediately thought that guy was going to do the vows like Joe Pesci would have, "Do you two yoots take eachutter in holy matrimony?"

My other thought was that preacher in New York who got robbed while delivering his Sunday sermon, he was wearing a Gucci suit as well.

Are there no words in Portuguese to ask Father Thighs to raise his computer to head level? I thought we were watching Nostril TV, the ENT Channel.

Joshua Tree has some really beautiful vistas as wedding backdrops, beautiful green spaces too, Jibri chose the backdrop from a Road Runner cartoon, just brown hills dotted with cactus so I guess because the price was right for his music video.

Emily and Kobe promised to love, honor and obey except for Kobe only "Obey," applies and maybe next time they have sex he will wear what slut people wear, a condom because that app on Emily's phone is an ovulation app and she does not know that is when you are not supposed to have sex. 

That Portuguese stare down the Father gave Patrick was “ You better take care of my baby or else”.

40 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's popular for weddings, and engagement photos, you need a permit for either one.   There are a lot of restrictions, time limitations, limits on number of cars, and participants.    The national park part has quite a few wedding venues.  Places to stay in the park.

https://www.paytonmarie.com/blog/how-to-elope-in-joshua-tree#:~:text=It's time to get a,%24120 Special Use Permit each.   This seems rather thorough, listing permits, venues, places to stay.   I'm sure there are a ton of places outside of the park also. 

Yes, there are out of park options also:

https://www.weddingwire.com/c/ca-california/joshua-tree/wedding-venues/11-vendors.html

Thanks.  Sounds interesting.

On 8/8/2022 at 2:09 AM, magemaud said:

That sockless look is popular around here (Jersey Shore) in the Summer. I sang at a wedding a few weeks ago and all the guys in the wedding party were frat boy types and weren't wearing socks. 

In addition to Patrick's round head and close set eyes, he has a really wide, squashed looking button nose. image.thumb.png.86b96d38de4b7365c688771e888e748a.png

Maybe steroids went to his head.

• Fire 1
14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

• LOL 6
On 8/10/2022 at 7:30 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

I was remiss in not mentioning how freakin' adorable Bilal's kids are. Their interactions (and her singing the prayer Shae walked down the aisle to) were just too cute.

At first I thought she was singing “Happy Birthday” in Arabic 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 8/9/2022 at 6:27 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I’m thinking more like, “You think I’m funny? Funny how? Do I amuse you?” Then he bends down and picks up the baseball bat......

• LOL 3

I was remiss in not mentioning how freakin' adorable Bilal's kids are. Their interactions (and her singing the prayer Shae walked down the aisle to) were just too cute.

Bilal’s son sleeping during the wedding is how I feel about this whole season.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3

Apparently, this Tipi Arch for "boho" weddings (especially in the desert) is a big trend. There are tons of them on Pinterest, Etsy. etc. for purchase or DIY instructions. They're supposed to symbolize "stability and success" and the pointed arrow stands for "direction and determination". They are often placed over a rug with candles on the ground. https://www.weddingomania.com/triangle-wedding-arches/ (but the dried cattle head is optional.) 

image.png.985615a4f62b4d9d7e560180fef49911.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 6

I couldn’t decide what to wear to tonight’s Tell All, either my tick bite bulls-eye target stretch pants and matching top a la Areola, or my Gucci knock-off track suit. I’ll probably end up wearing my Boston Red Sox baseball cap in support of John (from Bawstin 🎶).

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

They must get their personalities from their mother because Bilal has zero sense of humor and is zero fun.  The son dancing at the wedding was so cute.  And I love that he fell asleep.  

• Love 7

Hey, y’all! It’s finally here, the moment we have been waiting for! Hope this tell all is a blast after 4 whole months of snooze. Speaking of snooze, I forgot to tell you I rated last week’s episode a 3/10. It was just horrible, with all the boring weddings and fake, obviously scripted drama (e.g. they tell me the biggest drama this episode was over a fucking ARCH?!). Everything was just so rote and predictable, and I’m not very excited for HEA either. Just let this season be over. I believe in you guys. Please be 🔥 for me tonight. Thank you. Let the good times roll!

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Hey my lovely lovelies my niece and nephew are here from the land down under so no 90 days tonight. The only actual episode want to watch. Snark extra tonight!

be sure to put an extra platypus on the barbie.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Last week sucked donkey butt sideways in a snowstorm.

Amen! I’m so glad this is the Tell All, means this season is over.

My husband got me into the 90 Day world in the summer of 2019 and this has been the worst cast yet.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey, y’all! It’s finally here, the moment we have been waiting for! Hope this tell all is a blast after 4 whole months of snooze. Speaking of snooze, I forgot to tell you I rated last week’s episode a 3/10. It was just horrible, with all the boring weddings and fake, obviously scripted drama (e.g. they tell me the biggest drama this episode was over a fucking ARCH?!). Everything was just so rote and predictable, and I’m not very excited for HEA either. Just let this season be over. I believe in you guys. Please be 🔥 for me tonight. Thank you. Let the good times roll!

And an arch that looked like a third grader with no woodworking talent did it.     

I think John from Boston will be the breakout star of the Tell All.   I could watch him verbally rip some of the participants a new one all day. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

And an arch that looked like a third grader with no woodworking talent did it.     

I mean, it wasn’t even shaped like an arch, or a proper triangle! So stupid!

2 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I fail to understand why Shaun Robinson is still hosting this show.

Why can’t we bring in Suki or Andy Cohen?

• Love 3