Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I don’t watch but Dr. Pimple Popper seems like a nice lady. I think she really tries to put people at ease. Plastic surgeon shows are always “ this is awful…it looks terrible let’s fix it” $$$ she seems more like “ well it isn’t cancer which is the most important and I think we can fix it if it bothers you no problem”

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The best part of the show, John (from Bawstin 🎶) has been MIA for a few episodes now.

He's definitely hosting parties while Pat and Thais are away. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm sure he'd like to, but if he did he knows he'd never see his kid again.

Aaaaaaand that's it, I'm dead. Smited. Smote. Slain. 

Is that available anywhere? Prime, maybe? I'd watch! 

UK version is on Discovery +.  Last weekend I saw they had a promo for .99cent for 2 months.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I don’t watch but Dr. Pimple Popper seems like a nice lady. I think she really tries to put people at ease.

She has the compassion and the skills needed to be a successful physician. Very sweet and kind to her patients.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Hey, how come Jibri doesn’t have to blur out the Apple logo on the MacBook, but the 600 pounders do? What gives, TLC?

Some production assistant is on unemployment as of today.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

If Jibri’s mom was my therapist I’d find a new one immediately after seeing her on this shit.

Since we know this is all a reanactment of 'actual events' why did she agree to film this. Maybe to help their career or to get them some money so they could move out but it definitely does not paint her in a good light.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

This whole Jibri/Mama Jibri conversation is such bullshit. Are she and Brian in a hotel down the road?

Oh, you know they are. Because the important thing is to make Jibri and Miona's wedding all about them. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This season has been rough. There’s not one couple I’m really rooting for. I don’t care about any of them. After being on so many seasons, I thought maybe Ari and Bini may stir something. No. Just no.

I like Guillermo. And I have developed a sneaking fondness for Miona. I think she'll make Anfisa look like a piker. That girl has some ovaries. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I thought it was giant head and his features are all scrunched up in the center.

image.png

I think his neck has doubled in size and now his face is smaller in comparison. Or the camera angle. Regardless, he’s like a Tim Burton reject. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I'm getting REALLY tired of Thais and all her caterwalling.  Now she wants Patrick to put brother John out the SECOND they are married.  She still is having doubts at this late stage??

Just go on back to Brazil you whiny brat.  Ugh!

• Love 13