Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot get exercised about Miona and Jibri's story because I am convinced its fake fake fakity fake fake. they had Joshua Tree picked out from the beginning and had to pad out their story. 

I'm also prepared to bet that Jibri's killjoy parents show up with truckloads of sighs, eyerolls, and generous scoops of guilt to cast their own unique gloom on the nuptials. 

@Pepper Mostly, you never disappoint.

• Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot get exercised about Miona and Jibri's story because I am convinced its fake fake fakity fake fake. they had Joshua Tree picked out from the beginning and had to pad out their story. 

I'm also prepared to bet that Jibri's killjoy parents show up with truckloads of sighs, eyerolls, and generous scoops of guilt to cast their own unique gloom on the nuptials. 

Agreed. All of the talks and interactions between Jibri and his parents seemed much more scripted than these scenes usually are. Jibri and Miona being kicked out of the house felt ultra scripted. Big meh. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

«  I’m not ready to get married but when is anyone ready » Jesus take the wheel

When you have employment, can communicate your wants and needs, can be a life partner to someone.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I don't buy it either...and this is just one more reason why I'm done with this franchise after this season is over.

We'll miss you!

Shaeeda says no to the dress! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

So, Grandma could leave the state, but Mama Jibroni couldn't.  What kind of crazy laws does South Dakota have?

Don't forget: It's all due to Jabroni's impulsiveness.

Yeah, his impulsive decision to apply for and deal with all the attendant trouble and expense that come with obtaining a fiancee visa, which takes months of preparation, cash, time, filling out forms, notarizing forms, going to interviews, and so on. Just a madcap irrepressible scamp, turning on a dime! Jesus, these people. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

In one of the extra scenes, Jabroni said that they're getting married in the AirBnB that they're residing in, too.  Is Grandma going to be with them?  Also, why didn't she travel with them, since she showed up immediately after them?  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Does anyone watch the Plathville show?   It looks awful.

I tried to earlier this season but they bore me and the mother is a 50 year old pudgy narcissist ballerina going through a midlife trying to fuck a 30 year old gay black man. I get enough of that from the 90 days franchise.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Emily needs a tongue minder.  I’m also salty because I have to wear one now as a last phase of my braces and I don’t have a lisp!

Emily needs a ball gag and a brown paper bag.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

In one of the extra scenes, Jabroni said that they're getting married in the AirBnB that they're residing in, too.  Is Grandma going to be with them?  Also, why didn't she travel with them, since she showed up immediately after them?  

I think it’s a house they are renting.  The storyline about being kicked out of the house may have been an invention to add drama to their incredibly boring segments.  

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Agreed. All of the talks and interactions between Jibri and his parents seemed much more scripted than these scenes usually are. Jibri and Miona being kicked out of the house felt ultra scripted. Big meh. 

And WHAT are his joyless, boring, whiny, nitpicky parents DOING, anyway, that won't allow them to "get away" for their son's wedding? "We hate Miona more than we love our son. And we're petty enough to stick the knife in him so he knows that we're not mad, we're just disappointed". Gah, I hate them 

• Love 13