Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh FFS...he’s here on a goddamned fiancé visa. What the fuck with this proposal crap?

apologies for the cursing I’m at the end of my rope with this franchise. I only come here for you guys.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, endure said:

Bilal and Shae are so phoney, I can barely stand them.  Every week the entire season they all have their same issue play out it's getting annoying and boring

I can't stand either of them.  He's horrid, and she's dour.  All she does is complain and then protest that he's such a romantic.  They're both miserable.  Mohammed almost makes me forget, because he's almost as bad.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Wait! I though Yve and Mo were already engaged? 

Why these 90 day sorts are always 'surprised' by a proposal when they've spend a year filling out K1 paperwork, I'll never know. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

alot of the couples don't want to participate after they see how the show portrays them.

I'm shocked the divorce rate is low for these guys.  I mean look how long it took Mark and Nikki to divorce.  I thought she would be out of there in year 3

Prenup.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

This is so uncomfortable. It looks like a 10th grader proposing to his math teacher.

Reminds me of that Mary Kay chick who sexually assaulted the kid in her class.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

I can't stand either of them.  He's horrid, and she's dour.  All she does is complain and then protest that he's such a romantic.  They're both miserable.  Mohammed almost makes me forget, because he's almost as bad.

I feel like we need to swap some of them around, but I haven't figured out who with whom. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

These two put me to sleep. Thank God my prisoners come back Friday even though I’m not thrilled with the cast.

I may finally give in and get Discovery Plus to see the UK version of this show.

Yes!  I need someone to chat about the show. Like wtf is going on with the one from China lol, I will not spoil the first episode.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 4

We had one wedding, and we still have 4 or 5 weeks left.  Is that a wedding a week for the rest of the season?  Will Jibroni and Miona drive to Joshua Tree for the next 3 weeks, like Kenny drove to Mexico for most of Season 1?  I don't get the pacing.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh FFS...he’s here on a goddamned fiancé visa. What the fuck with this proposal crap?

apologies for the cursing I’m at the end of my rope with this franchise. I only come here for you guys.

Agree 1000% ....78 days in and Mo the spoiled brat...proposes!!! YEAH TLC ---you're full of crap!

• Love 7
Just now, greekmom said:

Yes! Same crazy younger man greed eyes.

Letournou. They were married for 20 years. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Yes! Same crazy younger man greed eyes.

Letournou. They were married for 20 years. 

Yeah her. She was batshit crazy.

So are we seeing Emily's wedding going to happen?

And I think they are part of that cult of essential oils.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

You're right, she kind of looks and acts like her, Mary Kay Leterneau (sp) - she died I think

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

We had one wedding, and we still have 4 or 5 weeks left.  Is that a wedding a week for the rest of the season?  Will Jibroni and Miona drive to Joshua Tree for the next 3 weeks, like Kenny drove to Mexico for most of Season 1?  I don't get the pacing.

Four weeks left, four weddings, right? Emily and Kobe, Ari and Bini, Yve and Mohammed, and Shaeeda and Bilal. Get out your handkerchiefs, you know we'll all be bawling over the true love. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Four weeks left, four weddings, right? Emily and Kobe, Ari and Bini, Yve and Mohammed, and Shaeeda and Bilal. Get out your handkerchiefs, you know we'll all be bawling over the true love. 

Ill make sure and have tons of wine next weekend.

I don't know why I didn't stock up.

And Kobe for fuck sakes. Clear your browser history.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Can someone please do some housecleaning at the Sharp writer's room? These tired old storylines are threadbare. And whoever's in charge of casting needs to be fired, pronto. 

Here's an excerpt from a recent interview with one of the producers:

Do you see that growing even more? Could we see a trans person or non-binary person on the show?

Stay tuned! A transgender story is high on the list. We would love to find a Deaf couple or a blind couple; we’d love to find a teenager or an extremely visual couple, like two very tall people, or an octogenarian dating an octogenarian. It’s really, really, really important to us to feature all types of couples.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How about four weddings and a funeral instead?

• Wink 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1